Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would love some more news from Diablo 3, considering it's going to start beta testing in august/september, they probably have something new to release. Then again, Blizzard usually just stick to Blizzcon.

Doesn't stop me from hoping :>

this is so dumb dude

Quote Originally Posted by Yizren View Post
    i hope Nintendo lays off the motion controls and goes back to what they were good at, creating a solid game with good replay value
    From the rumours, i think it does have motion. Sorry, have faith that was a lie

After my E3 Rituals, and appeasing gods, I will hope to hear of a few things.

- Valve enouncing Half life 2 Episode three, or just Half life 3.
    - More info on Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
    - Info about Nintendo's newe console and the new controller that will go with it. (They stated in Gameinformer said that it would be like an xbox controller, but with different features, potentially including a small screen built into the controller itself, and can stream the game life from the T.v. to the controller.)
    - Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - FF VII remake for consoles

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noahjam326 View Post
    He's not saying the graphics will be the same as Wii, but that they'll reach PS3/Xbox levels. That is an upgrade form the Wii itself, but still behind the competition. (In terms of graphics).
    No it's not, if the next Nintendo console is as powerful as the 360 as is rumoured to be, then they will compete. Too bad they only have 5 years of console life before they have to release something new unless they want to be on the cutting edge now in hopes that they can still compete with whatever Sony and Microsoft release in 5 years.

---------- Post added 2011-05-15 at 10:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mende View Post
    I'm hoping to hear something about what Retro Studios will be doing with their next game. If it were to be a new Zelda title on the Wii 2, then I would be very happy. I'm also hoping to see some more stuff from Mass Effect 3, Batman: Arkham City, Bioshock: Infinite and a few others.
    This should make you happy, Retro Studios is indeed working on a game for Nintendo's next console. Mind you it's only a rumour but I will let you take it for what it is until it's confirmed:

http://www.zeldainformer.com/2011/04...arkness-2.html

Quote Originally Posted by Aqil View Post
    i hope, other than that duno why would they hold it for long

what i am Hoping for really is more about "Hawken"

What... the fuck. I have never been a fan of FPS shooters, but this game... *swoon*

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping for the same thing I've been hoping for the past few E3's, Episode 3.

I'm looking forward to Battlefield 3(pray they actually do some kind of beta), new info on the Devil May Cry reboot, more info on Final Fantasy Versus XIII, info about the NGP, umm...not what else to expect besides the obvious new nintendo console

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Too bad. They went from a great company to somebody who can't make anything worth a shit.
    Yes, Bring back the Old " Squaresoft" Please

---------- Post added 2011-05-16 at 06:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    More Zelda from Nintendo!
    Ofcourse you'll get more about Zelda and Nintendo XD
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."~Bill Cosby

I have a feeling Nintendo is going to "win E3" again. 3DS is new, they have their new console, they will have a lot of new games to talk about. If they so much as mention Majoras Mask 3D i will personally fly to japan and give Myamoto my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Morakag View Post
    After my E3 Rituals, and appeasing gods, I will hope to hear of a few things.
    - Valve enouncing Half life 2 Episode three, or just Half life 3.
    - More info on Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
    - Info about Nintendo's newe console and the new controller that will go with it.
    - Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - FF VII remake for consoles
    i just want that FF Remake more than anything els at the Moment XD
    or making dissidia for the PS3. IT NEEDS PS3 GRAPHICS !!!
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."~Bill Cosby

I want more info on Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, Prototype 2, Diablo 3 and the new Nintendo console.

Battlefield 3 is seriously the most beautiful game I've ever seen in my entire life. never before have graphics amazed me, but BF3 managed to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pok
    CC of WOTLK era=kill it faster. Why turn it into a sheep when you can turn it into a corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    I have a feeling Nintendo is going to "win E3" again. .
    and Sony+Microsoft guna Look at Nintendo from a distance, Nervous as what they could have done with their new console.. then think how to make it for their consoles

---------- Post added 2011-05-16 at 07:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardomsc View Post
    I want more info on Battlefield 3
    have never played a battlefield game, but 3 got my attention

---------- Post added 2011-05-16 at 07:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    What... the fuck. I have never been a fan of FPS shooters, but this game... *swoon*
    i know dude o.o

the Sound Effects + Play style + graphics + System * when the Mech. Overheated * is just Awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    Hawken is made by an independent company so i dont expect them to be there, it cost a lot to get a spot at the E3, but maybe.

More stuff on swtor and mass effect!
    Maybe info for a dlc of DA2 too
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizren View Post
    i hope Nintendo lays off the motion controls and goes back to what they were good at, creating a solid game with good replay value
    they had that problem since the gamecube so no its not going to change
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2011-05-16 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    More stuff on swtor and mass effect!
    Maybe info for a dlc of DA2 too

they had that problem since the gamecube so no its not going to change
    Thing is, they have no reason to change. The Wii almost outsold both the X360 and PS3 combined.
    The DS easily sold double what the PSP did. Nintendo knows what the consumers want even if they dont know it lol
    http://www.pvcmuseum.com/games/chart...sole-sales.htm
    This guys been tallying results since 2003 :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim better be there!

Deleted
    HL3! NEW BF3 and hopefully something from tripwire - aka Red Orchestra

Quote Originally Posted by Kopparberg View Post
    HL3! NEW BF3 and hopefully something from tripwire - aka Red Orchestra
    If Valve dont mention HL3 at all, i think its safe to assume its never coming out D:

You idiots still think the Cafe is real?

It's like you're all 11 years old and haven't seen the damn near YEARLY "leaks" that come out constantly for Nintendo, and with usually 10x more convincing bullshit than the Cafe has had released.

Yeah, go wish for your imaginary console with $400 controllers.

Square-Enix has lost so much money in the past year. I wouldn't expect a huge splash out of them. In fact it's been announced that "multiple projects" have been scrapped. I'm hoping FFXIII-2 is still in production, but I honestly wouldn't doubt if most SE projects are done except for can't miss stuff like FF15.