Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Luigi's Mansion 2

did anyone else get excited when nintendo announced luigi's mansion 2 for the 3ds? luigi's mansion for GC was awesome, it was simple, and to me atleast it was memorable. i cant wait to see what the 3ds can do for the game.

I was under the impression that everyone agreed that the first one was awful

hm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post

hm
    Nah it was pretty good I thought but I was to young to get into it. Since then I really actually want to go back and play it.
    Hey everyone

hm
    Really? I thought it was awesome.

I'm excited, another 3DS game to add to my list, now to wait for them to actually come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Really? I thought it was awesome.
    Yeah and that's what everyone in the E3 thread said and I was really confused.

Mario Sunshine was so much better than Luigi's Mansion imo

People are odd when it comes to games aging I guess, there was a ton of Wind Waker hate back in the day, now all the hate has turned to love, it seems. I've personally always liked Luigi's Mansion even from when it first came out, Mario Sunshine was good too, was just fun to see Luigi actually get his own game.

10+ Year Old Account

So everyone is now "Everyone in the E3 thread"..

Right.

@OP: I can't get over the cracked.com article showing a still from the game of someone having hung themselves from the ceiling.

I could never get into it, I gave it a try though

I never understood the Windwaker hate though, I always <3 it

---------- Post added 2011-06-10 at 01:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    So "Everyone" is now "Everyone in the E3 thread"..

Right.
    That was my most recent and relevant anecdotal evidence, I've never heard good things about the game though

I could never get into it, I gave it a try though

I never understood the Windwaker hate though, I always <3 it
    Eh, its rather slower moving than most games, so I can understand those who dislike it.

I never understood the hate either, I loved the game, people just wanted Zelda to be "edgy" after Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time, yet they don't realize the series has never really been that. :I

And then fans begged for another Ocarina of Time like Zelda, Nintendo releases Twilight Princess and its too much like it, bah. I hate the fanbase.

I also liked Mario Bros., Zelda, etc. games, then I turned 10.

Luigi's Mansion 1 was SO GREAT! So much fun. So excited for the sequal. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Quote Originally Posted by Igirol View Post
    Woah, man, you're so hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Igirol View Post
    Well aren't you just the coolest person on the internet!

On Topic: Mario Kart 64 is the best mario game ever made. Wasted so many hours playing that with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Woah, man, you're so hilarious.
    People don't realize that you can enjoy something that isn't made for your age group... Oh to be insecure again.

---------- Post added 2011-06-09 at 11:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Matty710 View Post
    Well aren't you just the coolest person on the internet!

On Topic: Mario Kart 64 is the best mario game ever made. Wasted so many hours playing that with friends.
    And the original Paper Mario. For some reason I was OBSESSED o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like one of the more promising titles. Not really a selling point for me, personally. Now if they released some Super Smash, I'd buy one immediately.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really liked the first one (: but i will probably never get a 3DS

I thought I read somewhere that they said they'd bring a new SSBx, but I never saw anything about it. I kind of assume they will at this point but you never know

Quote Originally Posted by Echohunter View Post
    Sounds like one of the more promising titles. Not really a selling point for me, personally. Now if they released some Super Smash, I'd buy one immediately.
    I was immensely let down by the last super smash So I hope they release a new one so it can be awesome again!

Quote Originally Posted by Moistmuffins View Post
    And the original Paper Mario. For some reason I was OBSESSED o.o
    Paper Mario is amazing, I'm glad they're making another for the 3DS.

hm
    Yup, it was a disgrace to the mario name, and was an AWFUL game. I really dont know why they are making a sequel to one of the worst reviewed game of all time.