Quote Originally Posted by Snakez View Post
    Teleport back to the location you cast it would be awesome for PvP... Now its nothing really special.
    That would depend on how smart your opponant was. If say an engineer saw you enter DS all they would have to do is drop off a couple mines on that spot and wait for you to drop out and then its boom boom by by. Teleporting in combat = good, teleporting to a predictable location with enemies watching, not so much.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    That would depend on how smart your opponant was. If say an engineer saw you enter DS all they would have to do is drop off a couple mines on that spot and wait for you to drop out and then its boom boom by by. Teleporting in combat = good, teleporting to a predictable location with enemies watching, not so much.
    True but it could still be annoying as ****.. just take warlock's teleport for example on blade's edge or dalaran arena, it's amazing escape ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post
    True but it could still be annoying as ****.. just take warlock's teleport for example on blade's edge or dalaran arena, it's amazing escape ability.
    Yeah i think it would be pretty OP. While in Deaths Shroud, necromancers have sort of a Blink with 10 sec cd. Imagine this plus porting back to the locations you cast DS.

Yea the teleport would have been nice but in the end the ability is still pretty powerful.

Just like I said, we will have to wait and see it in action before judging the skill, but I still think that the runback teleport animation was super cool.

It seems a little silly to argue about skills in a game that isn't even in beta, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    It seems a little silly to argue about skills in a game that isn't even in beta, doesn't it?
    What it makes total sense to argue about something youve never seen or used.

You're speculating about spells/skills in a game you haven't played and won't play for a long time. Waste of time.

Discuss important stuff instead!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    where do you guys read up on changes and stuff?... the main GW2 site?

Quote Originally Posted by Qassi View Post
    where do you guys read up on changes and stuff?... the main GW2 site?
    The Death Shroud change was mentioned in a recent interview. They also reworked the Elementalist abit so it will be interesting to see that.
    If you are on Facebook, like GW2 to receive updates on interviews and stuff that wouldnt be posted on the main site.

---------- Post added 2011-06-13 at 07:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    You're speculating about spells/skills in a game you haven't played and won't play for a long time. Waste of time.

Discuss important stuff instead!
    Considering the lack of info right now i would be content in nicely arguing the size of charr whiskers if only to keep the posts rolling =P.
    Last edited by zombiemike168; 2011-06-13 at 11:11 AM.

Hehe yeah . . . random trivia speculation:

- do Charr even have whiskers? If so, what length? And how many?#
    - just how tall are the Norn?
    - how do Sylvari deal with wood worm? And dry rot?

And so on . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I love these changes. Maybe it's because I've always valued utility and teamwork over my personal meter whoring, but the ability to pop Heart and step in for a dead healer/tank for 45s to save the day is Druidism at its finest IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDragon
    Technically dragon eating human is not cannibalism. It is misfortunate inconvinience.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapho View Post
    Hehe yeah . . . random trivia speculation:

- do Charr even have whiskers? If so, what length? And how many?#
    - just how tall are the Norn?
    - how do Sylvari deal with wood worm? And dry rot?

And so on . . .

1) Five. One gets pulled out as a coming of age ceremony (im no cat but i would imagine that being very painful)
    2) 10ft
    3) Thought they were more plant like so would they eat regular food or miracle grow =P

hmm if more plant-like, how do they cope with caterpillars?

This is an important point to discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I love these changes. Maybe it's because I've always valued utility and teamwork over my personal meter whoring, but the ability to pop Heart and step in for a dead healer/tank for 45s to save the day is Druidism at its finest IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDragon
    Technically dragon eating human is not cannibalism. It is misfortunate inconvinience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapho View Post
    hmm if more plant-like, how do they cope with caterpillars?

This is an important point to discuss.
    They have digestive system, so...they eat them.

Quote Originally Posted by HaruGlory View Post
    I don't like the death shroud change at all... but we will see how it works in the actual game.
    It kinda kills some of the uniqueness of the class, but IMO it needed to happen. Not being able to help get a Necro out of the downed state seemed like it could potentially be a reason to not bring the class. It's an example of a great idea in theory but impractical in the game. At least they didn't get rid of it completely, and now it will probably be easier to balance.

Quote Originally Posted by zombiemike168 View Post
    They also reworked the Elementalist abit so it will be interesting to see that.
    Anxiously waiting for more details on this since an ele will be one of my first characters...

Considering the lack of info right now i would be content in nicely arguing the size of charr whiskers if only to keep the posts rolling =P.
    Indeed! What about important things like.... how the hell did they knock out one of Jormag's teeth and then how did they drag it all the way to Hoelbrak?
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2011-06-13 at 04:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Auto activation of death shroud was bad yes...

But the port back was cool and unique. I hope it become a trait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Indeed! What about important things like.... how the hell did they knock out one of Jormag's teeth and then how did they drag it all the way to Hoelbrak?
    Because they're epic that's how.

Also: discussion of class powers is fairly unnecessary at this point. There won't be an open beta, if a beta at all, and we're still several months from a release. Saying that you "liked it the way it was" really can't be said since I wager none of you have played it the way it was.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Because they're epic that's how.

Also: discussion of class powers is fairly unnecessary at this point. There won't be an open beta, if a beta at all, and we're still several months from a release.
    beta's second half of this year. it's not coming out til next year.

I know one of the Norn heroes named Asgeir did it. But how the hell they dragged it down south while fleeing the dragon and its spawn escapes me. You would think at some point someone would say "F@#$ this tooth" and just dropped it and ran =P

---------- Post added 2011-06-13 at 01:51 PM ----------

Anxiously waiting for more details on this since an ele will be one of my first characters...
    Yea an ele or a ranger was gonna be my first choice. Apparently they are not happy with the pet system as it is and is working on that more aswell. Might end up being one of the last things they fix though =(