Thread: JS' Hunter Bar

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    JS just wondering what happend the the Boxes under the energy bar to indicate how many stack of master marksman you had, or the amount of stack of frenzy your pet has.

i love this addon it is amazing, just wondered if you can config in game to have the Rectangular boxes/ OLD ones instead of these diamonds :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lilruff View Post
    Hey jekka you will need to "/Serenity unlock and /Serenity lock" it is not in the options
    Thanks!
    I'm using Serenity because JSHB refuses to work properly after patch 4.2 for me, and so far Serenity works like a charm.

Hey JS. Just starte using Serenity and enjoying it so far.
    Few questions though, I can't seem to get the right click MD to work with Grid. It works fine on my targets unit frame but I like to MD without losing my target and only use grid for party/raid frames. Am i missing something or does it not function with Grid yet?

Also, I liked the graphics for the LnL procs on JSHB, is there a way to replicate that effect instead of the two little marks in the corner of the focus bar?

Just got DCed in the middle of a heroic today and when I came back in my JS hunter bar disappeared and I can't seem to get it to reappear. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and reloading my UI but nothing seems to work. The options panel is there but the actual bar has just disappeared. =/

OK time to address some issues.

JSHB is currently broken and no ETA on a fix. It will require a LOT of recoding to account for changes in the Blizzard LUA API that were not announced. Basically the options would need a major recode and the core bar itself to account for the variable type changes.

USE SERENITY - IT WORKS FINE! I'm not forcing this, but I use Serenity and it's my main focus now. JSHB needs a lot of work and I do not know when I can do it.

Stack Bars.... I changed them in Serenity to the way *I* like them. I will be bringing back an option for the old style, as I plan to use it for Rogue Combo Points too.

Grid Misdirects - Untested, will though and figure out what grid does different from any other frame and fix it.

Serenity allows for animation of timers. If you use these features, the addon memory goes out (Serenity uses about 480K).

Long story short - Serenity has had no bug reports for the beta that I released. It will go Full Release in the next day or two, and I hope to account for the grid issues as well as allow target frame to be turned off for Misdirects.

---------- Post added 2011-06-30 at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by XanderJS View Post
    Hey JS. Just starte using Serenity and enjoying it so far.
    Few questions though, I can't seem to get the right click MD to work with Grid. It works fine on my targets unit frame but I like to MD without losing my target and only use grid for party/raid frames. Am i missing something or does it not function with Grid yet?

Also, I liked the graphics for the LnL procs on JSHB, is there a way to replicate that effect instead of the two little marks in the corner of the focus bar?
    Yes, this will be an option soon.

Excellent news JS. Thanks for the response!

Thanks for the update JS. Just wondering, is there any way we can config Serenity to replace the auto shot swing bar with out cast bar? I every so often glance at my cast bar and would love to have that. Right now I use quartz under serenity. If there is a way I could config it that way?

Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this great addon!

I'm not sure if I just can't find it but if it's not there, could you add the option for the aspect the indicator to only be showed while in combat?

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerzzzz View Post
    I'm not sure if I just can't find it but if it's not there, could you add the option for the aspect the indicator to only be showed while in combat?
    bump for this please

Serenity is a great addon. I am looking forward to being able to use it for my rogue as well, the layout and visual style of it makes it easy to see everything I need. Plus, it will allow me to get rid of some other addons that are being used simply because there is no other option.

Deleted
    JS, Serenity is Great Ty for this addon

and thanks for the update on the Stack bars

Yeah, Serenity is win. Easy to configure.
    I loved JSHB so much I was afraid to switch. But, yeah, Serenity is better. GJ, JS!

edit-- Actually, when I right click a player's target frame to trade or whisper it tries to MD. Is that a bug or a setting I need to change? JSHB right click md only applied to raid frames, not to the target frame. That worked, um, better.
    Last edited by mythas; 2011-07-02 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mythas View Post
    Yeah, Serenity is win. Easy to configure.
    I loved JSHB so much I was afraid to switch. But, yeah, Serenity is better. GJ, JS!

edit-- Actually, when I right click a player's target frame to trade or whisper it tries to MD. Is that a bug or a setting I need to change? JSHB right click md only applied to raid frames, not to the target frame. That worked, um, better.
    Check earlier responses mate it's all been explained there. If you want the normal interactions menu just ctrl click the frame

Quote Originally Posted by XanderJS View Post
    Check earlier responses mate it's all been explained there. If you want the normal interactions menu just ctrl click the frame
    Doh. Apologies. From the time I skimmed that prior post to the time I was in game I had already forgotten.

This may have been asked already, but did you remove the option to skin the bar to look like TukUI? I really miss that. Also, I won't currently be using Serenity over JS hunter bar because I cannot decrease the Height of the bar below 18...I had my original bar set at 8. Can you make it so we can decrease the bar height lower than 18?

OK... I'll add in all this to the next update...

size of the bar to min height of 8

remove right-click from the target frame (or other frames in options).

raise background and border layer level up one (per my forum request).

add in the other stack bar style (not sure if this will be the next update).

all alert to be only in combat.

sure i missed something, but ill read back.

I plan on adding cast bars later - as well.

How to Deactivate /say announce for Tranq shot et al ?

HI there.
    I loved the JS bar addon and have just started using Serenity, which is also great.

I am having some trouble finding the option in the config to deactivate the /say announcements for Tranq Shot dispels; Scatter Shot and Silence shot. I use these spells a LOT in pvp and having a /s bubble for each one is intrusive. I am happy with the option for it to whisper me only, but I can't seem to set it to this for Pvp (BGs only tested so far)

I have set the option in the "Enrage Alert>Chat notification>In a pvp zone" to "whisper self" but it still seems to be spamming in /say.

Can someone help? thanks!

@deanspeedway - same probs here m8, i got everything, in all sections(threat, interupts etc) set to /w self yet its still coming up in /s and bubbles all over the place, threat transfer option works fine fsr(although only tried that in instances, not in bg etc)

update:- tried it in an instance and it seems everything is being /w to me so thats ok, looks like its the bg thats putting out chat bubbles everywhere.....:-0
    Last edited by btf; 2011-07-04 at 03:32 PM.

Maybe add back the TukUI style bar?

And instead of setting the minimum height to 8, I would suggest going lower, to like 5. Just for those that like 'em super skinny.