Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by damntree View Post
    All I see is a guy with glasses?

The only thing I find kind of weird is whenever I look at my watch it always seems to be 3:11. Maybe I have some internal alarm for that specific time but it can be AM or PM.
    Scroll down the page and theres a comic with some zombie thing.

Deleted
    Firstly I want to apologize if my english is not so good as maybe expected.

I never really saw paramormal things, but I heard a story from my mother.
    When she was a child her grampa died in a car accident. He was always wearing the same hat for years and when my mother was around 15 years old, she went to sleep and saw a silhouette with a hat looking through the gap of her rooms door, giving her a safe feeling. Some days later my uncle said to his mother (my grandmother) that his grampa visited him at night. That gave my mum the chills.
    About 20 years later my uncle moved with his family back to his parents house as my grandparents moved to another house. Some morning my cousin asked him who the man was that was looking after him at night. My uncle got the creeps and called the local priest, who blessed the house with some holy water.
    Now I am living in this house and I always get a little worried when I go to sleep.

Another story I heard from my second uncle: He and his new wife tried to get pregnant for two years without success. When his grandmother was on her death bed she said she will help them get pregnant and she was sure she could help them. Some days after she died the dog of my uncle started barking at a corner of the living room for about 10 minutes and my aunt-in-law suddenly got stomache ache. About nine months later my third cousin was born.
    My grand grandmother always got a link to the paranormal dimension. She always said she drowned as a little girl with a white dress and a red ball in her former life and after some research it came out to be true that a somewhat noble family lost a child which drowned in a nearby lake many hundred miles away from my grand grandmothers hometown. Also she always felt when someone in the neighbourhood was about to die.

This things may be coincidence, but I really thing this things could be true.

Quote Originally Posted by damntree View Post
    All I see is a guy with glasses?

The only thing I find kind of weird is whenever I look at my watch it always seems to be 3:11. Maybe I have some internal alarm for that specific time but it can be AM or PM.
    Have a similar experience.

Everytime i look at a number it always seems to be 1227... 12:27 am / pm. 1227g, 1227 rating in arena, 1227 as the answer to questions in maths, 1227 authenticator code... Always 1227..

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...20&weekday=tue

You don't need to be able to read it to get the effect from it, trust me.
    Jesus. Didn't scream or anything but it did make me jump.

I ain't scare anything i have blessing of protection.
    No but for real I have glock 17
    I read somewhere that their periods attract bears. ... You hear that, Ed? BEARS! Now you are putting the whole station in jeopardy

Deleted
    Well, this story might not fit perfectly in this threat, but gonna share it anyways.

About 2 years ago I was attending fencing class (private lessons 2 times a week with a longsword). Once I learned all the basic moves I decided to buy my own sword and you know - show off and "practice" at home. I'm a big "Witcher" fan (novel mostly, but you might know him because of the RPG game) I bought myself sword directly from this universe (crafted on my special order based on looks from game and few discriptions from novel itself) - google for "G'valchir, Mahakaman rune sihill" if you want to know how it approximately looks like. I attached the sword to wall directly above my bed and one day, after I have fallen asleep I had the worst freaking dream in my whole life. I saw my bedroom from a 3rd person PoV with me sleeping in middle of the night, with every detail, looking incredibly realistic, I was not controling my body and could do nothing but stare - the sword in somewhat of "slow monton" felt down and smashed my head. This was so realistic that when I woke up at like 5am I was really freaked out - I mean how offten do you see your own death. Couldn't sleep anymore that night and I moved the sword away from my bed immediately (now it attached to opposite wall). Damn that dream was realistic.... And I don't even remember most of my dreams usually...
    Last edited by mmoc14ef389ac6; 2011-08-24 at 12:37 AM.

My expierence was when I was about 13.. I was using an Ouija-Board (inb4 OMG OWEEJEE BORED LAWL). Anywhoo.. I was able to contact a little boy, He told me that his entire family was murdered.. Pushed down a well, even their dog. Well, Later that night, By the back door.. There was a little cubby door that led under to the houses foundation. I opened it, Guess what was under there! A well.. We crawled over to it, pushed the cement block off of the well, and looked down.,. TONS of dirt/rubble at the bottom. Who knows, maybe skeletons of people are indeed down there!

I am so easily scared and skittish, I actually get scared reading some of these stories

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    Alien story:

In time a guy came out about the incident and identified himself as working for the government and that what happened in South Haven was an alien crash landing. He had body guards along with a fuzzy tape. My dad was so intrigued he went to see what this guy had to say. In the video where the men in suites we saw, the caution tape and trees. Some kind of big rig pulling behind it an alien space ship. You could see the drag makes from the ship in the dirt. And lastly 3 dead alien bodies. This guy was saying how he wanted the world to know what really happened, and he seemed really afraid for his life. Crazy stuff.
    Aliens are such shitty drivers.

10+ Year Old Account
    This one time something happened. There was a reasonable and logical explanation, but I refused to see it because I'm blinded by my own superstition. Therefore, some manifestation of my subconscious fear of death caused me to attribute said perfectly normal event as a ghostly encounter.

True story. I was there.

User was infracted for this post.

User Edit: Worth it. Also, 1400th post. : )
    Last edited by Viradiance; 2011-08-24 at 01:05 AM.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a pair of red glowing eyes outside the ballroom windows of my grandmother's house when I was about 13 or 14. It was right after my father died. This was on the third floor; well above the ground. It's been 20 years since then and I have never been in that room again by myself after dark and I sure as hell haven't looked out the windows again even when I wasn't alone.

---------- Post added 2011-08-23 at 07:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphar View Post
    Have a similar experience.

Everytime i look at a number it always seems to be 1227... 12:27 am / pm. 1227g, 1227 rating in arena, 1227 as the answer to questions in maths, 1227 authenticator code... Always 1227..
    WEIRD! Look at your post count for this post in reverse... 122 and count each previous black mark in the word POSTS: P(1) O(2) S(3) T(4) S(5) dot(6) dot(7)

Maybe it means February 1, 2027 = death? or January 2, 2027 if you're American. :P

The house I live in, and the previous house (my father still lives in it, actually) are both haunted. Though, I believe my current one to be much more haunted. On to a couple stories.

Last Friday, I was home alone. I heard the faucet in the bathroom turn on, and could hear water gushing out. I went to turn it off, and the entire hallway was freezing cold, while the rest of the house was in the 80s. After I sat down, I heard something in the hallway and watched the blinds on window right outside my room fly up. Went to put them down, as I was I heard "No...we need the light" whispered into me ear.

Just earlier tonight, I heard a scream come from downstairs. I go to run and check on my mother, but she was coming up stairs. We asked in unison if the other was alright. We both heard the same scream, but she heard it upstairs and I heard it downstairs. I got back in my room, to find a hat and knife I keep locked in a box under my bed sitting on my chair. Only me and my mother were home at the time, they weren't they 30 seconds ago, and I keep the key with me at all times. Later, keeping in mind that my bedroom is well into the 70s and I have sweatpants and a sweater on, I was surrounded by this cloud of cold air, couldn't move at all, and heard (I hate to say the word, but) evil laughter, that experience lasted close to thirty seconds.

Also, on a regular basis, doors will open or shut, lights will turn off, things will be tossed across the room, you can see people walking around, and hear them talk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    WEIRD! Look at your post count for this post in reverse... 122 and count each previous black mark in the word POSTS: P(1) O(2) S(3) T(4) S(5) dot(6) dot(7)

Maybe it means February 1, 2027 = death? or January 2, 2027 if you're American. :P
    Lol his post count really is 221!
    I guess we know who'll be freaking out in 2027.

When I was 4 I heard the screams of a murder suicide that happened in the apartments behind my house and after that I would occasionally randomly wake up to hearing the same screams up until we moved out. Also found satanic like writing in a crawl space in my cousins house.

10+ Year Old Account
    Side note: Dogs can smell Cancer and other disease in humans, there is research to back this up. Also cats and dogs have been know to never leave the side of a dying owner and to whine/cry when they pass away.

OT: Have had quite a few experiences in my life.

There was a time when my hubby and i where talking in bed about his first true love that died in a car crash years and years ago, just as he said i still miss her (basically he never got to say goodbye etc ) our en-suite shower started running... like not just a drip but full on , we shit ourselves.

In our old flat we often felt a nasty presence, feeling of being pinned down, always angry with each other,(just lots of negative energy) and my cousin's husband the first time they came to visit after we first moved in, said im not going in there it feels weird, turns out he was right.

In our current house, been here for 5 years now, we have what we believe to be a child spirit, one day i was home alone and our bedroom door open and closed by itself and i saw what i thought was a small figure run through, after our first was born, he would follow something with his eyes, i have a video of him and me asking who was there LOL.
    More recently i went to bed , kids where asleep, always check on them before i go to bed, i went to sleep, next thing my partner wakes me up and asks why all the toys where lined up on the couch, he came to bed a few hours later, (im a very light sleeper so i always wake up if the kids do, or get up).

3 weeks ago my cat was taken suddenly by a Neighbours dog who was being walked by owners son, with no lead, anyway she passed away at the vets (17 yrs old - my first cat) from serious internal wounds, just the other night as i went to bed, i saw a vision of her face (i wasn't asleep nor dreaming) and then i felt really sick , and cold , i swear she hates me for the way she died, (And i do hate myself )

Been heaps of others but i would be here all day.

Bad idea to be reading this thread late at night. I gots goosebumps .

Deleted
    Nothing paranormal, but every time I'm taking a shower, and decide to turn the water to very cold before I step out of the shower, I'm almost completely convinced there's some creepy ass person behind me. No specific person, but always creepy. Like The Ring girl or the one from Saw with the pig mask.
    Random much? Yeah Am I the only one?

When I was 7 I lived in a fairly old 3 story country house and had a crazy imagination usually scared the shit out of myself more than anything. My parents used to go out to bars and I would be home alone <yeah epic parent skill>. I usually was ok if I was on the top floor of the house, but one night I decided to go downstairs to get something to drink. Our kitchen had a wall made of glass windows overlooking a pond. I went to the sink to make some water and heard something outside. As I walked to the windows I had already given myself chills and right as I got to the window a deer was standing right square in front of me and I nearly died from heart failure lol. I had a good laugh about it at first. Some months later I was alone again and someone broke into the house while I was home alone. I was not eve as scared then than when I seen the deer.... I went to the stair case and made some noise so the person would know someone was home, then I cocked the 20gauge shotgun once and said "you have 1 minute to be out of my house or I'm shooting first and asking questions later" prob he could tell I was serious and he split. Pretty intense for a 7 year old but I had training on how to shoot. We later found out it was someone who knew the family who was trying to rob us. Both times My child mind screamed ghosts as the first possible sign of the noises.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Surely you people will never have money troubles again? On a more serious note I can't claim to have ever had any paranormal/supernatural experiences. When we're kids we're all scared of the things that go bump in the night surely, and attribute them to the stories we've heard, but I honestly can't think of one single thing that I haven't been able to logically attribute to something perfectly logical. The loud wailing noise in the night; turns out the window was slightly open and the wind was howling as it blew in that small gap. The shadows on my wall; the shadows of passers-by under the street light outside my house. You catch my drift.

I have relatives who pay good money to visit psychics on occasion; i'm left nothing short of baffled.

Edit: Not that I don't believe in miracles though; there's a certain lady who certainly counts as one of those
    Last edited by Austilias; 2011-08-24 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Ass and tits

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post

User Edit: Worth it. Also, 1400th post. : )
    You little blighter >.< and curses my intuitive nature