Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Findme View Post
    Stop talking about something you don't know shit about. I know this because i raided at that time with my hunter, world first Thoridal was looted by Stefang (Hunter) from Last Resort (EU). http://wow.joystiq.com/2008/05/29/la...n-live-realms/
    Angry much? I was joking because of how many times that has been said in this thread and the countless other threads about rogues.

I hope that you Dnt actually fly with these. I know most of u wont like this but I hope that they make u jump really high and fall slowly in flying areas with the ability to stealth well using it. I also know that all signs point to this just flying but we will say thats my wish

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Angry much? I was joking because of how many times that has been said in this thread and the countless other threads about rogues.
    -.-

Sorry didn't get the joke ^^
    I'm not angry, but this complete discussion about rogues and daggers sucks, blizzard has stated that they don't have a waiting list on which class/specc will get the next legendary. They have made their mind and the noobs are still whining about it.
    My main was a rogue until i stopped playing WoW, even i don't really think we needed a legendary but who cares?
    Every thread these days is listing the legendaries rogues could carry, even if it wasn't really used, for example thoridal, some rogues did have it, but it was only a stat stick and a vanity item. These daggers are the 2nd really useful legendary after the glaives.

10+ Year Old Account
    -.-

Sorry didn't get the joke ^^
    I'm not angry, but this complete discussion about rogues and daggers sucks, blizzard has stated that they don't have a waiting list on which class/specc will get the next legendary. They have made their mind and the noobs are still whining about it.
    My main was a rogue until i stopped playing WoW, even i don't really think we needed a legendary but who cares?
    Every thread these days is listing the legendaries rogues could carry, even if it wasn't really used, for example thoridal, some rogues did have it, but it was only a stat stick and a vanity item. These daggers are the 2nd really useful legendary after the glaives.
    Yeah, there really needs to be a /sarcasm font... Oh wells.

I personally don't think legendaries should exist anymore because 9/10 people always get butthurt saying it should be their turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    I hope that you Dnt actually fly with these. I know most of u wont like this but I hope that they make u jump really high and fall slowly in flying areas with the ability to stealth well using it. I also know that all signs point to this just flying but we will say thats my wish
    It'll most likely just be a flying mount type mechanic. 1.5 second cast that you can only use where you can fly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destrina View Post
    The only tanks with a legendary in ICC were dks. Let's see how to make a tank legendary. I don't know, get the final item from a quest turn in that lets you choose between a DK 2h mace, a feral 2h mace, and a Warrior/Pally 1h mace?
    explain the lore please.

I probably won't see these daggers on my Rogue until the next Expac, but these weapons are awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    explain the lore please.
    Crafted item ? Shadowmourne could have been crafted as a 1h axe, 2h axe, everyone's happy ?

Relax Hunters/Tanks next expansions legendary weapons are going to you.

The people complaining about their class not being able to use the legendary apparently didn't read the explanation on why they made rogue daggers. It has nothing to do with who's next to get one. They had an idea for a rogue-based quest with stealthing and pick pocketing that deals with a morally ambiguous character looking for someone roguish to work for his own agenda. It's got nothing to do with who's "due" for the next one.

Stop talking about something you don't know shit about. I know this because i raided at that time with my hunter, world first Thoridal was looted by Stefang (Hunter) from Last Resort (EU). http://wow.joystiq.com/2008/05/29/la...n-live-realms/
    RIGHT?! and even if it DID go to a rogue first, that doesn't mean it's the best for them???

Where the hell does that logic come from!

If a 1.4 speed agility dagger was unrestricted to a rogue, and the world first went to a shaman, that just means they're retarded for giving it to them/hoping it would be good for them, not because it was the best for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    RIGHT?! and even if it DID go to a rogue first, that doesn't mean it's the best for them???

Where the hell does that logic come from!

If a 1.4 speed agility dagger was unrestricted to a rogue, and the world first went to a shaman, that just means they're retarded for giving it to them/hoping it would be good for them, not because it was the best for them.
    Well assuming it was an actual drop off heroic deathwing (you know to be a fair comparison to the bow), it could jut mean they felt the shaman in their raid was far more deserving of having an awesome toy to fool around with than their rogues who were only in the guild a couple months, play sub par, etc, and since they already beat the game the guild doesn't need the gear to progress so they don't care about use of the drops.

Oh or because its a 10m raiding guild and they don't take a rogue.

Anyone know the Uptime on the Wings.. with the Buff it gives to combo points

the new addition to illidan in the storyline seems nice

Deleted
    im not a rogue but i support it. will bring more rogues to the game

ye feral had 1 legendairy as spec, assa/sub rogues had nothing, as for class druids had 2 legendaries the last 2 expansions, rogues had nothing along with hunters, it was either rogues or hunters turn, and as a staff would be a stat wep it was not gonna work, feral will have their legendarie with the rest of the tanks, and also you will then be the only dps that can use it aswell, giving druids even more time in the spotlight and most wanted hybrid like always.

Question, will the quest to obtain the daggers be able to be done in LFR? Even to a certain point where you get the item before the legendary, but not the legendary itself? Because this would be extremely helpful to know... Thanks!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    To prevent confusion over whether you’re playing a card game or returning to town, the Hearthstone will now be called a Homerock.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylore View Post
    Question, will the quest to obtain the daggers be able to be done in LFR? Even to a certain point where you get the item before the legendary, but not the legendary itself? Because this would be extremely helpful to know... Thanks!
    Highly doubt, They said that LFR will not drop the legendary items if I recall correctly.

Pugging Legendaries is bad - Look at shadowmourne - I knew 2 players who pugged their shadowmournes on alts. I'd hate for them to be puggable >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    Well assuming it was an actual drop off heroic deathwing (you know to be a fair comparison to the bow), it could jut mean they felt the shaman in their raid was far more deserving of having an awesome toy to fool around with than their rogues who were only in the guild a couple months, play sub par, etc, and since they already beat the game the guild doesn't need the gear to progress so they don't care about use of the drops.

Oh or because its a 10m raiding guild and they don't take a rogue.
    His point is its clearly made for hunters
    1.4 weapons are terrible for enhance, ergo theyre retarded

To make it worth it for enhance, it would probably have to have a proc so potent it would dwarf previous legendary's, therefore being god mode for rogues more so than any other class with oranges
    Last edited by Stuffs; 2011-10-17 at 05:15 AM.

So, my guild doesnt have a rogue......