Looking for a SOR pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by randomnation View Post
    rob, still need a SOR?
    I sure do. I'll pm you

Looking For recruiter. All I want is that you pay for the original game/TBC. I'll buy wrath and cata once we hit 70. I'd also like to level from 1-80 once we hit 80 on your server. Contact me on my aim: devinttgl if you're interested. I've been scammed twice so I'm not willing to spend another 20$ on the base game.

to shika2011

I recently saw your post for recruiting a friend for wow, and i have been taking a break from wow until now and would love to start playing again im going to buy a 2 mouth card on Thursday (next week) and would love to start a new character a enhancement Shaman preferably horde. and would love to play along side with someone as i level and get bonuses as we level. i have 2 chars that are of some value to me my Frost DK that's lvl 80 and my paladin that level 64, both alliance sever is (zul'jin) but i would love to go to a new sever im up for anything. btw i do not have cata at the moment but if you decide to join me i will buy the game at the appropriate time most likely at level 70-80. anyways send me a pm and tell me what you think of my offer. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by prave View Post
    I recently saw your post for recruiting a friend for wow, and i have been taking a break from wow until now and would love to start playing again im going to buy a 2 mouth card on Thursday (next week) and would love to start a new character a enhancement Shaman preferably horde. and would love to play along side with someone as i level and get bonuses as we level. i have 2 chars that are of some value to me my Frost DK that's lvl 80 and my paladin that level 64, both alliance sever is (zul'jin) but i would love to go to a new sever im up for anything. btw i do not have cata at the moment but if you decide to join me i will buy the game at the appropriate time most likely at level 70-80. anyways send me a pm and tell me what you think of my offer. Thanks!
    Sure can't send a pm yet but i'll work on that. Contact me on my aim. You ok with buying the base game for me?

Looking to recruit someone on EU (pref. Kel'thuzad)
    I can provide: bags, gold, mats, 4x85, experience, ventrilo/ts/skype client (maybe server for us, I can speak quite fluent english/perfect german ofc)
    I wouldn't mind playing on another server however I can't provide gold, perks, mats and other things there ofcourse
    I can't provide: game keys, guild invite into my main guild (however there are many social 25 guilds with enough perks we can join)

I'd also like to use my 5 remaining Scrolls of Ressurection (EU), just PM me
    Still looking for someone to recruit, my SoRs are also still available!
    Got 100k+ gold on my main's server so i can provide you gold for the most important stuff (everything except 280% flying)

TO :shika2011

hmmm im totally up for playing with you but atm im switching between jobs so i can only afford to pay for my time card atm. but if you get the base game ill guy you 2 mouth time card later on, most likely after you first 2 months (also) to make sure that you dont quit on me before the 2 mouth period. and Contact me on Skype draven.cowan thanks hopefully this will work out.

Quote Originally Posted by prave View Post
    TO :shika2011

hmmm im totally up for playing with you but atm im switching between jobs so i can only afford to pay for my time card atm. but if you get the base game ill guy you 2 mouth time card later on, most likely after you first 2 months (also) to make sure that you dont quit on me before the 2 mouth period. and Contact me on Skype draven.cowan thanks hopefully this will work out.
    The problem being I don't have the spare cash to buy the base game atm. I get paid next Friday, but I'd rather start this weekend if possible. I also don't want to get scammed.

same!

lol we have the same problem lol i dont get payed till Thursday lol and with that i can by my 2 mouths, and what would i get out of scamming you really i want to triple my experience and get a few 85 under my belt and i think you a good person to do this with i assure you im not going to scam you if i had the money believe me ide buy you the base game but atm im short doe. so lets just wait till friday sound good? and ill pay for your 2nd 2 mouths subscription by then ill have my new job.

Still Looking for a recruiter

LF Someone to Recruit on US Servers!

Im looking for someone to RaF on US Servers i am Alli atm but willing to make horde characters

What i will provide:
    Gold
    Mounts
    Leveling
    Level 25 guild
    Bags

What you need to have:
    CD keys/expansions
    Game time

You can contact me here by PMing me or a post.

I'm recruiting on Ravencrest - Alliance (EU)

Alliance dominated realm, ~ 3-5 vs 1 alliance horde ratio; alot of good players for arena/pvp, pve, etc...
    (I can also level up on any realm/faction of your choice, fresh start, but i can only provide gold/guild/stuff on Ravencrest.)

I am:
    * Able to play almost all the time, we can arrange and schedule when we play.
    * Playing WoW since 2006, Recruit a Friend experience with many before.
    * Providing gold for trainers, bags, mounts and such (everything except epic flying)
    * Easy leveling (through LFG preferably,~2-4 levels per dungeon, fast leveling and runs)

* You will get lvl 80+ character extremely fast (multiple if you're interested)
    * You will need your game keys and game time, i'm not buying the game for you.

I also have 3 EU Scrolls of Resurrection. (you get 10 days of free game time if your account is inactive for 3 months or more)

If you want anything just send me a message here or contact me through Skype: lefuu34
    Last edited by Lefuu; 2011-11-28 at 08:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 4 EU Scrolls of Resurrection.

Send a message if you are keen to try out Patch 4.3 for 10 days (your account should be inactive for longer than 90 days). The invitation is valid for a month, so you can use it just before patch 4.3 goes live.

Deleted
    LF Someone to recruit on Chamber of Aspects - EU - Horde

I already have the rocket mount, from the last time i did RAF on my old realm, and im signed up to WoW for 12 months through the D3/Wow Beta deal so im not doing thisfor any of them reasons, I'm doing this to get more 85's, to have some fun on the game, to meet new people and enjoy the new levelling content in WoW.

Im in a good raiding guild so im not a noob, and cant play 3 days a week between 18:45-23:30 GMT Time. Any other time is great for me.

About me:
    - I've been playing since the start of TBC

- I can help with any basics and more advanced info if needed

- I can also provide gold for mounts, bags and riding (not including epic flying)

- Im flexible with times and classes, dont really have a preference and after getting some char's on my realm, im more than happy to level some on another realm

- I cant provide the game, or gametime

- We can talk on vent/skype/chat if you'd like, doing this for fun and getting more characters in time for MoP, also interested in making new friends on the game!

- Fast leveller if thats what suits you, we can get 1 or a couple of chars 80 extremely fast or at a slower pace if you prefer that.

Also offering 4 Scrolls of Resurrection on EU
    Message me on here or e-mail me for more info regarding the scrolls or RAF. aaron_hammond@live.co.uk

May be willing to start fresh on a different server on any faction, but then i wouldn't be able to provide gold or bags. Would still prefer CoA - EU. Faction not as important.
    Last edited by mmocb2cb687baf; 2011-11-27 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted
    Since this is going to be my first character on that realm, i will be having a hard time providing huge amounts of gold, but i have a couple of friends over there and i assure you that mounts,bags and general items will be payed for.
    I am a very experienced player, i know both alliance and horde side questing like the back of my hand. And i'm 2,2k material when it comes to pvp.(further a do i might be able to boost you in arena in a some what manner)

You will have to pay for the expansions, gametime etc. ---- PM!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrock5 View Post
    LF Someone to Recruit on US Servers!

Im looking for someone to RaF on US Servers i am Alli atm but willing to make horde characters

What i will provide:
    Gold
    Mounts
    Leveling
    Level 25 guild
    Bags

What you need to have:
    CD keys/expansions
    Game time

You can contact me here by PMing me or a post.
    Still looking!
    I also have US SoR if anyone needs 1.

Deleted
    LF RaF DOOMHAMMER-EU
    I'm in the top raiding guild wich killed Ragnaros HC (Realm 2nd)
    I can provide you:-Gold (up to 50K)
    - Help with anny class/spec you are choosing
    - A verry friendly guild and a BIG friends base

You need to buy the GAME ONLY!! I CAN PROVIDE YOU GAME TIME!!!
    Send me a message for anny questions

Cind regards

Still Looking for a Recruiter Aim me at devinttgl, or msn, devindrill@yahoo.com