Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Yes because Thrall never wanted children
    Well, yeh, I want children too, but if someone turned to me one day and told me my girlfriend was pregnant, I'd wet myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    Well, yeh, I want children too, but if someone turned to me one day and told me my girlfriend was pregnant, I'd wet myself.
    I would expect it wouldn't be a shock if you was knowingly having unprotected sex...

Wasn't Thrall supposed to be devoting his every waking hour to saving Azeroth with the rest of us?

I guess the whole "the elemental planes collapsing are collapsing into our world!" thing wasn't such a cataclysmic event after all. The guy apparently had enough time to run around and seduce Aggra all the while.

You never seen Malfurion doing this kind of thing. Just look at how neglected and ignored Tyrande is. I don't think that in all of their long centuries together that they've even had a single child.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey P View Post
    Blizz really dropped the ball on that ending. What should have happened was right after Alex puts her hand and Thrall's baby mama's stomach, is cutting to Thrall's face with an "oh shit, I shouldn't have gone bare-back" look on his face. I could get behind that.
    This illustrates the issue pretty well. Mostly teenagers or immature adults who think the best thing that could happen to them is getting free booze.

As long as Blizzard doesn't simply forget about the baby (isn't falstad dead?) I'll be happy. Also as many have explained before it's not that surprising that Alexstrasza the Lifebinder, Aspect of Life can sense...life - no matter at which stage.

Although I'm not sure about if that actually surprised Thrall. Maybe he assumed something, but I can imagine Aggra not telling him with all the saving the world bullshit on his shoulders. In that I think it was the perfect moment to tell him anyway, don't think Alex cheated Aggra out of telling him. I mean, maybe...if we go to assume that Aggra is just a talented mortal...how about she didn't know it either and it was a surprise for both of them (there really is a lack of facial expressions in WoWs art style)

Quote Originally Posted by TheLovecraft View Post
    Wasn't Thrall supposed to be devoting his every waking hour to saving Azeroth with the rest of us?

I guess the whole "the elemental planes collapsing are collapsing into our world!" thing wasn't such a cataclysmic event after all. The guy apparently had enough time to run around and seduce Aggra all the while.

You never seen Malfurion doing this kind of thing. Just look at how neglected and ignored Tyrande is. I don't think that in all of their long centuries together that they've even had a single child.
    You can't compare orc and night elf culture. Children are something rare in night elf society. They aren't for orcs.
    Remember the 4.2 Thrall quest line? Where Aggra found out about Thralls desires one being to raise a family. I can imagine it happening somewhat after that very well. It fits.
    Last edited by Samin; 2011-12-13 at 12:32 PM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Truth is.....with her very last spark of power, Alextrasza got Aggra pregnant when she touched her belly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLovecraft View Post

He's only mortal he has to eat, sleep, relax...

The way I saw it was that Alex planted the baby into Aggra. o.o
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Maybe Aggra isn't pregnant. Maybe they knew that Thrall wanted a family. Didn't we see thrall, aggra and some orc babies in the Elemental binding questline in Vash? You know, The Dragon aspects knew about what was going on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    The way I saw it was that Alex planted the baby into Aggra. o.o
    Sex education class that way -->

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing weird there, life binder and such, like sayd before.

And we need a baby Thrall, just like Aduin for Alliance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Maybe Aggra isn't pregnant. Maybe they knew that Thrall wanted a family. Didn't we see thrall, aggra and some orc babies in the Elemental binding questline in Vash? You know, The Dragon aspects knew about what was going on.
    Blizzard aren't that subtle...The mass majority need story spoon fed to em

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Woah, the aspect of life is in harmony with all life around her, and can sense the presence of a child?

What I found very stupid, is that she didn't let the mother tell this to her husband herself.... It was like 'good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!'
    You are assuming that Aggra knew. It depends on how recently that they conceived the child. If she hasn't missed her period yet, it is likely she didn't know.

My guess is that Thrall and her had a quickie before the events of the Dragon Soul got started. Ya know, for good luck. And, then they were blessed!
    Last edited by Loveless62; 2011-12-13 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie View Post
    Truth is.....with her very last spark of power, Alextrasza got Aggra pregnant when she touched her belly.
    And their child shall be the legendary red dragon-orc, who shall surpass Alex after she passes away and rule the Red Dragonflight!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Sex education class that way -->
    >implying in a world of time traveling dragons, demon portals, space goats, and magic missiles that a "life binder" could not impregnant a mortal using their life-binding power

Mmkay.

Mind that with Deathwing death other Aspects lost their Imortality, not their special abilities. And it's really surprising that Life-Binder "detected" new life.
    I think that this cinematic is really great with deep message. Ofc ppl who expected explosions, bare-hand cataclysm reversing, lots of blood, flames and destruction while heroes emerging from shattered surroundings while massively epic music in background are disappointed as they simply cannot comprehend the magnificence of that cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krostas View Post
    After all, she is the aspect of life.

[Edit: As a German saying goes: Two idiots, one thought. ]
    On a positive note "Brilliant minds, think alike"

Deleted
    For all that's holy - NO WAY! There are enough half-orcs already in the game. And while Thrall is surely the most attractive member of his race viewn through the eyes of a human female, he is still an ork, and not quite the man I would like to combine my genes with. Yeah, love is blind... but Jaina is not a mere woman, she's a regnant of a city, and an important mage. While she could get away with an half-ork bastard, she would have been crazy to even think of it. And besides that, I don't think that she's however in love with Thrall. Not in the sexual way, at least. Why can't we leave it at "they admire each other deeply and are best friends and companions", why does it always have to be sexual?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    >implying in a world of time traveling dragons, demon portals, space goats, and magic missiles that a "life binder" could not impregnant a mortal using their life-binding power

Mmkay.
    Common sense states otherwise

Deleted
    omg omg omg Alexstrasza, the Aspect of Life, predicts life! Omg, can Nozdormu tell the time without looking at his watch?

Now srsly this is a troll topic, nobody needs this. Before you ask such a ridiculous question, pls take a quick at the lore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krostas View Post
    After all, she is the aspect of life.
    Well that's just the thing, by this point she wasn't the aspect of life anymore, well no more than in name only at least. Those powers were expended, completly and utterly. She just has her natural powers now, and while considerable, give her no domain of Life.

Other than that, I found the scene to be fine.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.