Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Chuundar (PvP EU), Atrocity. Yes, I'm the guy who pwns in every warzone, I know.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta View Post
    DARK REAPER
    US WEST PVP

fml with the 1 hour que times, still I enjoy it
    Same spot for me; I just queue up give my kid a bath - put him to bed, and then get ready to play.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEleventhHour View Post
    Sword of Ajunta Pall - PVP - US East, I enjoy it a lot, seems to be a big lack of Republic here though
    I play on Ajunta Pall too, Republic side.

Somewhat related question: To try and get a better idea of overall population size/balance compared to the opposite faction and other servers, what's the average population on your capitol planet or fleet during peak times? For example, last night there were 2 instances of Coruscant up and my instance (#2) had a population of ~180 most of the night.

Harbinger US West - Unofficial Oceanic PvE server

I made my character on Space Slugs. PvE and I liked the name, lol.

I'm on Niman (EU PvP) i've only seen 1 republic guy so far and he was afk, not much of a challenge :<
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

15+ Year Old Account
    Kumumgah, bad choice though... most people I've seen in Coruscant - 20... -.- hopefully it will be eventually inhabited, cause it's the one of only 5 "Light" servers... right now, AH is pointless, warzones too, not to mention operations or finding anyone for group quest

Quote Originally Posted by gabrield View Post
    The Swiftsure, in hindsight I wish I had chosen another server as the queues are simply ridiculous... 2hrs when no other server has a queue. Heard it was the oceanic defacto server and went with it before the queues hit now I'm too invested into my character.
    I figured that would happen, so I just stuck with the server Bioware assigned my guild. Tarro Blood, PvE. Some of my guildies have had small queues but I'm yet to see one.

The Swiftsure, home of queues and yeah.... whatever

Deleted
    Scepter of Ragnos, EU, PvP.

Queue times are usually only around 20 minutes or less, it's not terrible. I've run into some imperials inside of quest hubs, but never outside

Jedi Covenant

Got put into a PVP match with Jesse Cox the other day, was kinda cool.

I got screwed I chose a West coast server (swiftsure) to only have it be an Unofficial oceanic server and I have to sit here and watch general chat get spammed with Anti-american hate comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    I got screwed I chose a West coast server (swiftsure) to only have it be an Unofficial oceanic server and I have to sit here and watch general chat get spammed with Anti-american hate comments.
    You'd be pissed too if your region wasn't included in official release.

Kinrath Spider - PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Kwickslash View Post
    Still does not give them the right to trash talk America because of a game developer....
    Last edited by Oradraffe; 2011-12-22 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwickslash View Post
    Yeah so lets blame a country instead of the company responsible. I bet a strongly worded letter to Obama might help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rakata Mind Prison US-PvP

Has a "High" population but haven't had a queue yet.

Warriors of the Shadow US-PVP get a nice 1hr que :-p

Krayt Dragon, go go queue's.. at 3am eastern.

Quote Originally Posted by Arog View Post
    Yeah so lets blame a country instead of the company responsible. I bet a strongly worded letter to Obama might help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    Still does not give them the right to trash talk America because of a game developer....
    Obviously that response was taken a little more seriously than intended.

Just remember that it works on the flipside as well. There's quite a few responses on this thread telling us to get off "their servers".

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=574005