Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Physic Scream 100 yards range?

How is this happening? happened three times to me and my friends vs. 3 different priests, i searched mmochamp but couldn't find anything.

also happened out of line of sight, but not happening to the entire team.

What the fuck?

Deleted
    Were you dispelling Vampiric Touch? You get aoe feared if you do that.

Deleted
    We're playing triple DPS, so nope.

Some DPS classes have the ability to cleanse or self cleanse, are you sure noone was removing VT from themselves?
    VT does a 3 second AoE horror when dispelled, the talent is called Sin and Punishment

Deleted
    what classes are you? some classes can dispell it.

Probably someone dispelling Vampiric Touch. Physic Scream don't have that long range, you have to stand next to the guy you want to fear.
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

If an Enh Shaman uses Shamanistic Rage (Glyphed) it will dispel VT and cause the aoe fear. I believe a spriest can dispel it off themselves too as dps still. I'm unsure of a rogues Clos causing it, I doubt it since it doesn't cause the UA backlash but who knows sometimes.

15+ Year Old Account
    i dont know about 100yrd range, but i can definitly agree that psychic scream has at least a 15 yrd range, which i think is complete bullsh*t

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    i dont know about 100yrd range, but i can definitly agree that psychic scream has at least a 15 yrd range, which i think is complete bullsh*t
    Not sure if trolling but PS has only 8 yard range. The priest needs to be almost standing on top of someone for it to work.

If you see a priest suddenly running into melee range its not because they want to give you a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpyhooves View Post
    If you see a priest suddenly running into melee range its not because they want to give you a hug.
    I thought Priest were friendly people that loved to give hugs, but then I got scared and I just started running for no reason.

Yeah that shadow priest was hacking obvi

Quote Originally Posted by Lucreta View Post
    If an Enh Shaman uses Shamanistic Rage (Glyphed) it will dispel VT and cause the aoe fear. I believe a spriest can dispel it off themselves too as dps still. I'm unsure of a rogues Clos causing it, I doubt it since it doesn't cause the UA backlash but who knows sometimes.
    Rogue CoS does not trigger the horror. Off the top of my head though, DPS that can remove magic include:

Enh Shaman = Shamanistic Rage (self)
    Shadow priest = mass dispel (all), dispel (self)
    Warlock (Imp) = Singe Magic (friendly dispel)

Quote Originally Posted by Healinu View Post
    I thought Priest were friendly people that loved to give hugs, but then I got scared and I just started running for no reason.

Yeah that shadow priest was hacking obvi
    If they're not shadow they might :3

Shadow priests? NEVER let them too close... *shudders*
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    We're playing triple DPS, so nope.
    Then you deserved it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpyhooves View Post
    Not sure if trolling but PS has only 8 yard range. The priest needs to be almost standing on top of someone for it to work.

im not retarded, i try to never let any priest get too close to me, im just saying alot of times it feels like they are 15yrds away but yet i still get feared...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    If they're not shadow they might :3

Shadow priests? NEVER let them too close... *shudders*
    I'm not that creepy.

im not retarded, i try to never let any priest get too close to me, im just saying alot of times it feels like they are 15yrds away but yet i still get feared...
    Latency

This happens to me quite often, especially if my opponent is clearly lagging. Example, I have a ret paladin chasing me. I turn a corner and LOS and still get hit even though he's a good 20 yards away (on my screen at least).

hmmmphysics scream?? lets just say......

must find out FOR SCIENCE??

@OP yea wat other people said you dispeled VT and got aoe feared also people arent calling you r-tards
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

It was probably the fear from dispelling VT, as has been said.
    To make sure you always know which CC you're in and how long, use the addon "LoseControl", which displays the corresponding CC icon and duration right on your character when you're in a CC.

Yeah there used to be a trick where if you jumped and cast it while you were jumping it increased the range slightly. Not sure if that even still works, or else its latency like that other person said. I have seen some shocking things happen with people lagging in pvp. There was a ret pally in dal sewers and I was on my mage, he was at one of the corners with the stairs, I hit him with a deep freeze.... he gets put into an iceblock on the stairs then kinda like.... just slides over the full length of the arena as an iceblock and ended up frozen behind the boxes and out of LoS. I would have been mad if it wasn't so ridiculous I just had to laugh.

Screaming for days