Deleted
    What is Giants/Tebow? American football?

15+ Year Old Account
    *sigh* those games when yuor lane wins and everybody else loses. Morg with no Hourglass. Shaco that dies in 2 sec, Nid that never warded. Wanted to play a bit today so I can try and get better...but depressing games are depressing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought Rumble yesterday and after getting Ninja Tabi and Rylai's I decided to go Nashor's Tooth since I have no idea how to build him. Can someone help me, please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tanky AP.

Boots + Revolver first
    WotA at your convenience.
    Rylai's
    Then you can go for Deathcap / Zhonya's / Abyssal Sceptre.

Should give enough to work on for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    What is Giants/Tebow? American football?
    Yeah, just some American football stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I'd say you guys went the Giants route, not Tebow if you pulled a 4th quarter win.
    The thing is, we were playing terribly until the last 5 minutes of that game, where Tebow usually worked his magic. At least the Giants didn't have to do it all completely in just the last 5 minutes.

But I can see what you mean by that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Can't think of one. You can find all the jokes etc at the wikipedia site for LoL.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...ner/Background

That'll put you at the most important one right away.
    Sweet, thanks!
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-02-20 at 06:41 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    *sigh* those games when yuor lane wins and everybody else loses. Morg with no Hourglass. Shaco that dies in 2 sec, Nid that never warded. Wanted to play a bit today so I can try and get better...but depressing games are depressing.
    Funny, huh? I just finished a ranked where I was teamed with a Teemo. We all thought he went AD since our top, and mid lane were taken, he never said a word besides "ME TEEMO" in the game chat either. So anyway, game started and we noticed Teemo going Doran's Ring, so we were left with no AD Carry. Our Sona tried going AD since it'd be better than nothing. Further in, all Teemo does at this point is run around his lane missing every creepkill (he had 5cs within the first 25minutes, yay.), and running around yelling "I'M A RABBIT!!" in chat. This continued all game, during fights he'd stand around in stealth, popping out when someone got low, poison and blind them, the run away, stealth, repeat.

Why exactly is it that some of you people pretend Elo hell doesn't exist again?

Deleted
    Bought Yorick, loving it. His laning is so incredibly strong (just beat a 1400w Lee Sin hard) and his sustain is incredible once you score the extra health gain armor. Just walked through 3 turrets chasing down Sona + Graves with ulti, just sustaining all damage with E. His damage is high, he is tanky, he has a uber-ult in teamfights or 1v1. NICE <3

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    I bought Rumble yesterday and after getting Ninja Tabi and Rylai's I decided to go Nashor's Tooth since I have no idea how to build him. Can someone help me, please?
    Rule of thumb with him, avoid mana items...like Nashors Tooth. Don't need AS on him really.

Had a 1/18/7 Vayne who fed the enemy team to the point we lost the game with all their towers down and an unsecured nexus. Goddammit. Why do I soloqueue?

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Had a 1/18/7 Vayne who fed the enemy team to the point we lost the game with all their towers down and an unsecured nexus. Goddammit. Why do I soloqueue?
    To get frustrated!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupin View Post
    To get frustrated!
    Not to mention getting masochistic kicks out of these bad moments.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    To run into people like me!

Quote Originally Posted by Dupin View Post
    To get frustrated!
    I went 21/13/10 with two triples and quadra as Teemo in a 50 minute game. >.>

But when half my team is chasing Shaco into the jungle and I'm soloing the Nexus...

#firstworldproblems

10+ Year Old Account
    Ew. Teemo. Ew.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only good thing about teemo, is you can kill him
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Starting to get to the point where I hate everyone I encounter playing this game.

100 ELO gone in the last day due to completelyfuckingretarded teammates. Seriously.

Junglers that don't gank, people that go AFK, instalockers, bot lanes that feed into oblivion and mids that have NO idea what "CS" even IS.

ELO hell is real and it is crushing my soul.

/endrant

I have a question, I strongly suspect I will regret to bring up. My friend is a hardcore HoN fan, and his opinion of LoL is that everything is a clusterfuck and you can't see what you are doing.

I don't play HoN, Went straight from DoTA -> LoL. I just want to ask, Do you think everything is clusterfucked? I personally found that Riot has put a great deal of effort to not make moves overly flashy, and have clear radius's and the battle field is generally quite clean.

God I hope people read this far. Don't go all HoN is better, or LoL is better. I want to know if you think LoL is a clusterfuck, or why a HoN player would think so. Not which is better in general.

Tryndamere

Yesterday i went 30/0/6 with tryndamere does that give me any bragging rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Elial View Post
    I have a question, I strongly suspect I will regret to bring up. My friend is a hardcore HoN fan, and his opinion of LoL is that everything is a clusterfuck and you can't see what you are doing.

I don't play HoN, Went straight from DoTA -> LoL. I just want to ask, Do you think everything is clusterfucked? I personally found that Riot has put a great deal of effort to not make moves overly flashy, and have clear radius's and the battle field is generally quite clean.

God I hope people read this far. Don't go all HoN is better, or LoL is better. I want to know if you think LoL is a clusterfuck, or why a HoN player would think so. Not which is better in general.
    Honestly, I think its the other way around. LoL is much larger, in the individual champions/size of the field of view. The champions also tend to stand out more against the background. In HoN, I found it very confusing. The heroes are small, the landscape, being highly detailed, can be disorienting. Not to mention all of the effects that can go on in a team fight.

If anything I would say that's a very poorly thought-out excuse as to why your friend doesn't like LoL. Needed a reason to dislike it, made a reason to dislike it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post

If anything I would say that's a very poorly thought-out excuse as to why your friend doesn't like LoL. Needed a reason to dislike it, made a reason to dislike it.
    I am pretty sure it was :/ he didn't sound like he played much, I was more curious if his statement was justified, which it seems wasn't