Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisko View Post
    It's funny how every Ret top parse for DS is either EoU+BLF or EoU+Creche, but people still think that AoK is somehow BiS for something.
    It is not. Let it go.
    he may have a point. So don't even worry about AoK. I kind of figured being that the on use strength on RS kinda brought more burst than having to wait for 5 stacks of heroic AoK with mastery.
    Last edited by Skulldancer; 2012-03-10 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer View Post
    he may have a point. So don't even worry about AoK. I kind of figured being that the on use strength on RS kinda brought more burst than having to wait for 5 stacks of heroic AoK with mastery.
    Rotting Skull is shit don't kid yourself.

If Creche had a 90 second ICD we would still be using AOK, it luckily broke the mold and decided to be 115 and proc on CD, which is how most procs should be designed.

Anyhow is anyone else concerned with MoP having 3 min wings / guardian Cooldowns. Hope 2 min trinkets aren't the norm, be seeking 1:30 or 3mins if they decide to design those instead, unlikely though.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-03-10 at 06:26 PM.

Deleted
    Would 390 proc pvp trinket, apparently 45sec ICD be better than EotEF? I have normal AoK on other trinket slot, and it cannot be active same time with EotEF. Also would it be upgrade to get Rosary or Varo'then?

Get VB, it's awesome. I doubt that the proc PVP trinket is better because you have base mastery on EotEF.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Anyhow is anyone else concerned with MoP having 3 min wings / guardian Cooldowns. Hope 2 min trinkets aren't the norm, be seeking 1:30 or 3mins if they decide to design those instead, unlikely though.
    I hope they will have 1:30 sec cds, if 3 min changes go live, i doubt they will put on 3 mins even tho that would be idealy, but who knows what they prepared, luckily it will not fuck up us hard.

Very intresting information here, So is it safe to say that Crit > Haste??

Quote Originally Posted by DeniedNZ View Post
    Very intresting information here, So is it safe to say that Crit > Haste??
    It's pretty safe to say that Haste is the worst stat for us, aside from going over Hit/Exp caps.

The RF versions of BLF and CotFD need to be personally simmed as they mainly depend on how good the rest of your gear is and how much crit you already have.

Personally for me BLF is like 100 dps better then CotFD, and even on the highest simmed fight CotFD only increased dps by 100. And personally I feel especially with the long CD on the trinket, that BLF is better because if CotFD procs during down time, its just sitting as a str trinket for the next two minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by felcommander View Post
    The RF versions of BLF and CotFD need to be personally simmed as they mainly depend on how good the rest of your gear is and how much crit you already have.

Personally for me BLF is like 100 dps better then CotFD, and even on the highest simmed fight CotFD only increased dps by 100. And personally I feel especially with the long CD on the trinket, that BLF is better because if CotFD procs during down time, its just sitting as a str trinket for the next two minutes.
    See the thumbs down Creche.

Quote Originally Posted by felcommander View Post

Sigh. You can't sim trinkets. Hence this thread exists.

Sigh. You can't sim trinkets. Hence this thread exists.
    Yes you can?

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Yes you can?
    SimCraft does not sync them, does not wait for CDs or for stacks, but (good) players do.

SimCraft does not sync them, does not wait for CDs or for stacks, but (good) players do.
    You can code the waiting for cds, and you can swap out trinkets on armory and import it and do the trinket combo of one vs trinket combo of other. Only think simcraft can't sim is like yorsajh dps value of BLF.

Obviously you havn't hosted a trinket thread all expansion so can you let the big boy rets tell you what to use silver. Nevermind the fact Pbad the Ret that codes our Simcraft part of the website agrees with the exact shit listed.

Yo guys,got 1 question about spine hc fight,its kinda fuked to use GOAK on right time with proper stacks for tendons,so can someone who killed him several times give me some tips when to use it make it fully efective ? cheers

Deleted
    Just use GoAK about 1 second before amalga dies (1 second before it's hp reaches 0). Then make sure to melee hit bloods around you while it's exploding to get some more stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Obviously you havn't hosted a trinket thread all expansion so can you let the big boy rets tell you what to use silver. Nevermind the fact Pbad the Ret that codes our Simcraft part of the website agrees with the exact shit listed.
    I am not saying I disagree with how you guys sim trinkets but I am saying that simcraft can do it too. With the only exception being aoe fights. I know you guys are thinking about creche and waiting to line it up with wing/zeal and when I played demo in firelands I had ther's mirror and MWC and there was a way to sim waiting on the proc to pop meta since the procrate was rather low and the icd 90seconds. There was a way to sim this and there is with creche. Your way is perfectly fine and probably easier but to disregard simcraft because it is "wrong" is not only ignorant but also rude and condescending.

If you can get simcraft to mirror what you do in an actual raid in a patchwerk situation then it is perfectly fine and viable to sim using different trinket sets and compare and contrast the results.

Again, I am not disagreeing with your trinket thread, but the fact that you disregard how simcraft can be utilized in this manner and be condescending about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawkeeper View Post
    Yo guys,got 1 question about spine hc fight,its kinda fuked to use GOAK on right time with proper stacks for tendons,so can someone who killed him several times give me some tips when to use it make it fully efective ? cheers
    I haven't gotten to heroic spine yet but use divine storm on the adds when you pop GOAK because every individual mob you hit with divine storm gives a stack.

Yo again guys,just wanna ask how are u poping cds on Madness of Deathwing in last phase coz imo i would use AW/ZEAL separatly bec those bloods who must be aoed, so u kinda lose alot of dps with zeal then,i am having appartus hc on that fight also so atm i am poping GOAK and AW+appartus when bloods come.I wanna hear how are rest of u guys using cds there? thanks

spellweave is what kills the bloods in p2, not your CDS or damage. use both of your CDS in conjunction like normal to either burn the boss or the terrors. thats pretty much it for madness, oh and use bonelink if you have one, it procs spellweave.

Reith, bad advice is bad. Use your guardian for the first lift and the 5th. Not in conjunction with divine storm. If you are using divine storm while that plate is up or guardian while the plate is down you are a bad Ret.
    Last edited by Calimon-ZJ; 2012-04-19 at 09:00 AM.