Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    No patch here either yet.
    I hope they fixed error #132

My client is still 15640? And I download nothing when I try to login?

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 02:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    What's with the boring weapons? The only decent looking one is the 1h axe. Shouldn't finer weapons have some ornaments, have sharp edges and have some nice features? Most of them are clunky, dull, colorless heaps of scrap bound together with rope. These models would suffice for greens, or low level blues, but not epic weapons. I don't mean that every weapon should be like an elegant elven blade, they can be quite boring too. Just take a look at how crude weapons still can look great:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=47516#.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=73475#.
    I'm just guessing wild that it's from pet battle rewards. It was said you would get transmog-items that only serves as transmog-items for a top level character.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Patch isn't released yet.....annoyingly

Don't expect your client to update to this version until after an announcement about maintenance or downtime takes place.

Someone, anyone, needs to upload a video if possible of the Lichborne Shapeshift effect.

I'd give an arm and a leg to see what it looks like!

10+ Year Old Account
    How the crap do you constantly datamine this stuff before the patch hits.

Also Sacred Shield nerf BOO.

Shaman and rogue PVP sets look horrible...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    Someone, anyone, needs to upload a video if possible of the Lichborne Shapeshift effect.

I'd give an arm and a leg to see what it looks like!.
    I will upload one as soon as the patch will be available and the servers will be online after that.
    EDIT: No patch currently, I'm quite sure it'll come tonight (CET) (friday afternoon PST)

Ooww, ugly sets and weapons ><

10+ Year Old Account
    That rogue set is pretty naff,i think blizz are being half assed with sets alately!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why there is still a resilience gem. I thought PvP Power was supposed to take the place of resilience by not only reducing damage taken (resilience) but also increasing damage and healing done to players

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post

I'd give an arm and a leg to see what it looks like!
    I just tried it on the beta. It's not really anything new, just the floating Lich Skull above your head and some small animations appear, a bit like some unholy energy or smoke around it. At first I didn't even notice it was different.
    Last edited by mmoc56c829a066; 2012-04-27 at 03:45 PM.

Rofl rogue helm

Did the patch fix all the crashes?

Oh, that's right. It didn't, because it's not out yet.

Thanks for the update on something that hasn't happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    I just tried it on the beta. It's not really anything new, just the floating Lich Skull above your head and some small animations appear, a bit like some unholy energy or smoke around it. At first I didn't even notice it was different.
    That's a shame, I was hoping for a Warrior Avatar-esque empowerment or something.

Oh well, less exciting than it seemed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    How the crap do you constantly datamine this stuff before the patch hits.

Also Sacred Shield nerf BOO.
    Blizzard still uses the same old predictable patch file names with the same predictable direct download link. And it's uploaded to the CDN servers before the patch server pushes out.

So all you would need to need is figure out what the direct download links are for one build and just continually increment them until them until you get a valid MPQ file. The CDNs servers will just say "file not found" if there isn't a file there instead of letting you download crap. Failed results are small , like 15 bytes

Or you could get smarter and figure out a way of finding out what the next build number is and just generate a link for it.
    Last edited by bluspacecow; 2012-04-27 at 04:08 PM.

Pvp power is such a lame concept. Ugh.

Pvp power is such a lame concept. Ugh.
    I disagree, PVP power and PVP resilence is the best change to PVP in a lot time. Currently PVP gear only makes you more... resilient, and the damage reduction severely "nerfs" some classes abilities to do actual good damage (See Warrior).

Compared to PVE, we gear up to do more and more damage , whereas PVP we gear up to take less and less which is fine, but it takes away from the "fun" of pvp , at least for me, not to say that getting 1-2 shot is fun for anyone, but when you crit for 10k you might as well just tickle someone to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Thats the live version actually. The new shapeshift hasn't been pushed to beta servers yet. Its in the coming patch.

That's a shame, I was hoping for a Warrior Avatar-esque empowerment or something.

Oh well, less exciting than it seemed.
    Keep your hopes up. We'll see how it looks like soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    The rogue PvP set could have looked more interesting if the artists had done something about the holes for the eyes. Right now, those eye holes create the effect of the player being cross-eyed.

Shaman PvP set... excuse me while I... visit the facilities...
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn