Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xStandeR View Post
    So, did anyone else notice the Elixir of Ancient Knowledge (Use: Increases experience gain by 300% for 60 min.)? This can't be true... or is it?!
    Why not, reaching max level in WoW is done in less than a week for years now. So with that thing it's done in 2-3 days. Who cares? You play the game for YEARS, the leveling phase is just the intro to the main game.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    Have you leveled around 15 characters through Outlands? Let me know when you do, and tell me its fun.
    13 chars through outland
    certainly more fun and way faster than northrend, even after the recent nerfs, its way less back and forth between base and quest areas, outland is just taking 15 quests, doing one big round and then complete them all. im definitely not a fan of terrokar and BEM, but i despise tundra, dragonblight, grizzly, zuldrak and icecrown and fjord with scholazar arent enough, peaks are great, but insanely slow

Deleted
    Would make sense if it's alchemist only.

Quote Originally Posted by diamount View Post
    Would make sense if it's alchemist only.
    Would be the most overpowered item/craft in the game.

Deleted
    looks neat. would kill for should a potion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    am i the only one that immediately thought: Blizzstore new feature?
    Well, yes, yes you are.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not see why there is so much hate. Will be a great way for people to make money making them; they won't be readily available at the start, and they'll be a good way for people to level faster without feeling like they have to RAF.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it is from a recipe alchs can make it will be super expensive to craft. My guess like others have said it will be able to be bought from a vendor that redeems daily quest tokens at 90, so you can use them for alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    I dont get why the hate about outland, it is the best leveling zones for me, why? you are level 60 you hit hard = killling stuff faster= leveling faster also flying mount = more faster, and you can choose from so many zone to level usualy i go 58-61 out lands 61-64 zangramash -64-65 nagrand and 65-68 BEM
    I go HFP 58-64 and Nagrand 64-68 Weird I know

OT : Elixir that grants RAF ?! Please let this be true

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    you know, before you wish for something like that - take into consideration that taking shortcuts hurts long-term enjoyment bigtime. We might as well get instant lv 85's and everything except pandaria and orgrimmar simply removed from the world map if this became an easy-to-obtain item.

So don't bitch when you have nothing to do 3 months before the next content patch in pandaria then. Because, to be honest, I hate that instant gratification mindset.
    Believe me, having more lvl 85 (or 90 come MoP) would be the perfect thing for not getting bored between content patches.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

I would pay $100+ If blizzard would just sell me instant 85/90

---------- Post added 2012-06-24 at 05:17 AM ----------

Anyone use these ingame yet?

Stacking with RAF would be ridiculous, 1-80 in a matter of hours!

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't use it. I mean, I hope it's real for the sake of those who dislike levelling but want more max level chars (like the folks who volunteered to level monks for their guilds) but I did the RAF levelling thing once, and it just felt way too fast and unfulfilling. Getting three or four dings in one dungeon just made levelling feel... well, meaningless. I think heirlooms plus guild perks put levelling speed in a good place. RAF is just too fast.

I don't even know how many 85s I have. I love levelling, though, yes even through Outland. I usually do most of Northrend via RDF now. 300% XP takes all the fun out of levelling for me, makes it far far too easy. But more power to those who want to use it because they think the real game begins at 70/8-/85/90. I'll be over here levelling my seventh druid :P
    Last edited by snuzzle; 2012-06-24 at 05:54 AM.

Sig by Isilrien

Making a prediction... Blizzard Store $25

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DerSenf View Post
    Outland is even better.

[/sacrasm]
    I really miss the open-end questing that BC had. It was alot of time the first few times. Northrend and new Vanilla feel like a repetition speed run. BC is only annoying in that you have to remember what route is the fastest.
    dictated but not read.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    Have you leveled around 15 characters through Outlands? Let me know when you do, and tell me its fun.
    I've gotten probably 12-13 characters past 70, and I like Outlands questing. I also mostly liked vanilla questing too. They were like Christmas Trees, you walk up into a town and get bombarded with yellow !'s. Pick 'em all up, turn 'em all in, and move on to the next tree, er, town.

Back on topic though: There's no way Blizzard would sell a 1 use 60 minute elixir for $25. That would be the dumbest thing ever. I'm personally hoping it's crafted through alchemy, because that's the only way it would be readily available. If it's obtained from buying with daily tokens, then you're only going to get one every so often, and it has a 60 minute duration and it's an elixir without mention of being reusable, so it's very likely consumed on use. If it's an archaeology reward, then it's a rare, and thus you only get one ever per character with archaeology (remember, you only get blues/purples from archaeology once, even if you thrown them out). And spending 20 hours leveling archaeology on an alt is not going to save you enough time to make the elixir worth it.

So even if the mat's are expensive for an alchemy craft, alchemy is still the only way you could get these en masse.
    ಠ_ಠ

Deleted
    I'd spend upto like 5k per item of this tbh.

5k gold for 300% bonus xp for an hour? Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmagoz View Post
    I'd spend upto like 5k per item of this tbh.

5k gold for 300% bonus xp for an hour? Yes please.
    I'd RaF myself. 300% bonus xp for 3 months > 300% bonus XP for an hour.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

My guess this is a replacement for the RAF bonus. Blizzard did say that RAF rewards would be redone soon.

god id jizz my pants if u could - heirloom items + raf + potion + guild perks 1-80 in 10mins inc