" In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

here's my Hunter.

(Or what it will be like anyway once I've finished getting all the gear.. that Belt is a paaaaaaaaaaaaain to get)

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, I've tried similar things with my hunter, but the races have been Dwarf and Draenei male. For some unknown reason I don't get that sleek demon-hunter feel with them.

Awesome compilation though. Well done.

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 11:51 PM ----------

Figured I should contribute for a change. Here's my boy:

Ew, the quality shows up really bad for some reason. Oh well. So I burn some videonerd eyeballs. Sue me <3
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    Simplistic look. I also invested in a new mount, which matches that look (?).
    At least both are ultra rare :-]

would love to know the set, looks amazing like a true marksmen
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Wait... There are black people in China? You learn something new everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Kids are the worst STD you can catch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmits View Post
    would love to know the set, looks amazing like a true marksmen
    Talhide/netherstorm pieces.

http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrif...dels-guide-wow
    Best x-mog site eu.

15+ Year Old Account

That is my current set. Really liking the animations on the bow and it hasn't been done before as far as I know. At least I am not another person using the golden bow of quel'thelas.
    Last edited by Wrathonia; 2012-08-17 at 11:30 AM.

Steadfast mail with black ice!! Omnom

Deleted

My mog

Using the upper one now

Deleted
    Nice ones Tisera. Not a big fan off the bareskin models but the lower one is really good.

Here is what my toon is wearing atm. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zurgan/simple
    The shoulders are not really that good. They seem to float over my chest a few inches Havent found any other that matches... All gear except head and shoulders are the Vicious Gladiator chain and i never got my hands on the head and shoulders They would have been a better fit atleast on the shoulders.

EDIT: added my profile
    Last edited by mmoc15f90fd355; 2012-08-20 at 08:21 AM.

Deleted
    Using T6 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nd/Oggi/simple, love that set on a orc.

Took this awsome screenshot last raid

---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 12:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Just completed this set today
    Could you link those pieces please looks sweet
    Last edited by mmocd658a685e4; 2012-08-20 at 08:44 AM.

Deleted

This is my little steampunk worgen atm. Not crazy about the shoulders but the Knight's or Maurauder's never show up on AH and my farming them gets nil.
    Last edited by mmoc1396d682b9; 2012-08-21 at 06:33 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

Despite the fact it is incredibly easy to obtain, I like it. I love Illidan and the Illidari, and I think the Hunter T4 goes great with the Illidari tabard (on a blood elf, at least).
    Last edited by Sesto; 2012-08-21 at 06:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post

Despite the fact it is incredibly easy to obtain, I like it. I love Illidan and the Illidari, and I think the Hunter T4 goes great with the Illidari tabard (on a blood elf, at least).
    What boots are you using?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    What boots are you using?
    Fiend Slayer Boots, which are from the Chess event in Kara. The belt (incase anyone is wondering) is from Illhoof.

Deleted
    Mostly Vicious mainset (S9), with Lightning-charged tunic (T11), Boots of Living Scale, Dragonstalker Belt (T2) & Cataclysmic bracers (S11) with Njorndar Bone Bow.

And a Green workman's Shirt =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Fiend Slayer Boots, which are from the Chess event in Kara. The belt (incase anyone is wondering) is from Illhoof.
    Derp, I knew that >< Doh. I was thinking of the PvP version, there aren't any matching boots for it anymore >.> I prefer the green PvP version, but since I can't use that, I'm gonna end up using the PvE version...I've been farming that stupid chess event every week for King's Defender on my pally. Took me 4 months to get it >< Not looking forward to farming those boots...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    no screen shot but here is an Item comparison link:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...14:59400:37122

it's for a green-skinned orc. Green Der'izu mail; the Moknathal Beast Mask; brown and yellow spaulders from a Blasted Lands quest to match the helm; and a green-woody bow from Borean Tundra. It looks really great with the green tiger pet (Winna's Kitten) or a Green and Yellow Beetle from Uldum.
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2012-08-23 at 03:12 PM.

Going for a Hawk-Eye look (comic version). Still trying to find a more suitable bow.

I might be feeling the hawkeye vibe if you were an Elf or a Human, but on an Orc... If I saw you in game I'd probably assume there was something wrong with you. I don't mean to insult, I actually think you did a pretty good job mimicking the comic's Hawkeye, I just don't like it on an Orc.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."