Thank you Thunder!
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    I was wondering if there is any artist willing to do one work for Twitch.tv

This is the page in need of work: http://pt-br.twitch.tv/sagrex
    After 3 days my second Twitch is completed. I took a pic of somewhere in MoP and made the background. Everywhere I looked the pics were soft/pastle-ish so I softened the pic to translate to the feel of MoP. If that makes any sense. My idea was to have two Priests "dueling" (yes, I know Priests can't duel with healing spells that's why there is " " there.) Since it was not stated if the Pandas should be male or female I just put both. It was fun to do so I hope you like.
    Again, I'm not going to copy the "preview" style of several on here so I'll just lay out the images separate.

Background: (Get it off my DA)
    http://kaylee99.deviantart.com/art/S...itch-326763649

Header:

http://imgur.com/C0mjO

Offline:

http://imgur.com/TmDn0

Info:

http://i.imgur.com/WBdrl.jpg
    Last edited by Safhira; 2012-09-12 at 01:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    I prefer original :s Maybe cos it's so smooooooooooth I just love the original

Also PMR that made my eyes bleed from all the fire...
    This is just amazing, big gz!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to ask you guys if you find anything wrong with my signature. Is the forums background flowing well into it? Because I've did like 10 edits on it due to the fact Ely was able to see some issues on it.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Have updated the item code list for WMV with the PVP sets. There is also boots and belts added for these if you scroll down on the Boots and Belts tab.

I have noticed a bug where some of the belt decorations are not actually included in WMV, as an example for hunters the snake belt buckle is not on the belt. I'm sure this is something that will work in the future but though I'd let you know if you think the belts look a bit weird
    I keep forgetting to say, thanks a ton for the list. It's incredibly useful!

Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    I would like to ask you guys if you find anything wrong with my signature. Is the forums background flowing well into it? Because I've did like 10 edits on it due to the fact Ely was able to see some issues on it.
    I still see an orange/white box. :/

If I play with the contrast/brightness in Photoshop, you can see it a lot clearer:

If it flowed into the background, the box wouldn't be visible.

What are you using as your background color?
    I do see what Elyaan is talking about... there is a faint color difference.

If I'm not mistaken, the HTML color notation to match MMO Champ forums is: efeedc
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

A PM request:

Edit - An updated older request:

Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-09-12 at 07:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    CLAIMED

See if this will do.

yea i feel like you nailed it i like the dark shadowy look and the ghoul in the background. thanks so much sorry to bug ya but is it possible if you can make it sized for an avatar i would love you long time lilliputia
    Last edited by Tarthlock; 2012-09-12 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Droisa View Post
    yea i feel like you nailed it i like the dark shadowy look and the ghoul in the background. thanks so much sorry to bug ya but is it possible if you can make it sized for an avatar i would love you long time lilliputia
    Glad you like it, and no trouble at all. I've edited my previous post to include a matching avatar. Enjoy.

Deleted
    Shyama

Thank you so much for the artwork they are absolutely gorgeous and I love them!

Much gratitude!

Sorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowspell View Post
    Shyama

Thank you so much for the artwork they are absolutely gorgeous and I love them!

Much gratitude!

Sorrow
    You're very welcome - glad you like them
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    @Shy: I really like your recent signatures ! <3

Also, about my signature. I really want to perfectionise it so I went through every single layer as told on 0 contrast level deleted every freaking edge that was unuseful and reapplied the effects again so please tell me it's better now.

@Shy: I really like your recent signatures ! <3
    Aawww thank you
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    What are you using as your background color?
    I do see what Elyaan is talking about... there is a faint color difference.

If I'm not mistaken, the HTML color notation to match MMO Champ forums is: efeedc
    Alternatively, you could go with an actual transparent PNG instead of trying to match the background color. It won't show as transparent on old versions of some browsers, but newer versions should have no issues with alpha transparency.

Quote Originally Posted by dotOrion View Post
    Alternatively, you could go with an actual transparent PNG instead of trying to match the background color. It won't show as transparent on old versions of some browsers, but newer versions should have no issues with alpha transparency.
    No, the filesize will be too large. It's near impossible to have a signature that shiny and still have it within the size limit as a PNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently feeling like a complete trash. Willing to throw my monitor of the window for playing those tricks. However I thank you all for helping me out. More than appreciated.

Deleted
    Hey there everyone!

Since my last update a lot has happened. My wrist is still acting up, but mainly I started school again. I'm pretty swamped up in projects I haven't finished and new ones pushing their way to my life already. I'd just like to apologize to anyone who was waiting for signatures. I'll keep my requests closed untill I've either gained a massive inspiration boost and when I have more free time in my hands. Once more, a massive apology! Life tosses me round and round again.

I'd also like to thank the artists who helped me before I vanished. Geeki for helping me out with some tips fro the actual character renders. The tips have worked wonderfuly, and your secret sure made thing shinier! Soko for that dashing tutorial (though I'm pretty late with this compliment). It really helped me to get more depth to my characters and a few tricks for the background were picked up again. And every single artist for making my days brighter with gorgeous pictures, whether it's a signature, wallpaper or a Twitch background.

Here's also the product after the tips were put to use. This is the original file which is better than the squished one I had to do for MMO-C. But yeah. Stalky stalky again, keep at it everyone!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: Its for my third LCD monitor which is 1600X900

Visible text: Id like the name Kryptomanic with underneath it Of Iron And Blood. If possible under Iron And Blood, if they're can be a dripping blood effect, Not a large amount, but enough that its noticeable.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aniac/advanced im including my armory as it currently is, only different is I am race swapping to Panda as soon as MOP hits, so I've included below the information needed to obtain the look I will be using in WMV.

Gear set: The armor id like is the bloodfang outfit(legit Tier 2, not the look alike set). Its bloodfang in every slot, With Golad And Tiriosh in main/off hand respectively.

Helm visible: Yes because its truly badass

Your pose: I'd like him to the be in the Ready 1H Animation, so that both daggers show.

General colour scheme: I'd like a mix between green and red color scheme. As a rogue id like a basic representation of poison and blood, since thats what were all about. Surprise me with the background, would just like it fairly relative to current or future content, with the same theme in mind.

Any extras: Would REALLY like it if it could show the effect of Fury of the Destroyer. When my wings pop from the legendary daggers. Its located in WMV as Fotf_wings_01.m2 or Fotf_wings_slow.m2

Skin Color: 0/13
    Face Type: 4/20
    Hair Color: 0/13
    Hair Style: 16/18
    Facial Feature: 8/34

Fotf_wings_01.m2

Thanks for taking the time to look at my request, if you need any clarification feel free to message me and I will clarify.

Photos of character to work by:

Last edited by Kryptomaniac; 2012-09-19 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Added pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Hey there everyone!
    Welcome back! Your shinies have been missed. And get well soon!

Anyways, onto a PM request (for non-MMOC use, obviously):

Deleted
    Hi there Folks )
    I would like you. to help our guild with logo.
    I don't know the exact resolution. so its up to you.
    Guild name is Высокое Напряжение (whitch means HighVoltage)
    Guild Raid Leader is Resto Shaman(tauren) In T13

The rest is up to you. so fell free to improvise