Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    I love how this muppet keeps going on about pvp in eve online etc, I like pvp in wow because I like wow why would I play a game that to me seems incredibly boring just for `real pvp` this doesnt mean I cant pvp it means I simply dont want to play a game I dont like just to prove a point to forum tards like yourself.
    You like PvP in WoW because it's consequence free. Point blank, anyone claiming it's fun to kill lowbies 50 levels below them, only do so when it costs them nothing.

Now, go be a raider and brag that your team downed the Molten Core Rag as decked out 90s. The snickering you will get will be WoW wide.

That's how consequence PvPers look at folks who play consequence free PvP and think they're uber. I see such guys as snickering little kids, and too many needing a strap.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 09:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Soxoffender View Post
    Back to the topic at hand - If WoW PvP is so consequence free, then why does the occasional bit of ganking matter?
    It doesn't.

But compound it with gloating, it's truly a sad sight.
    Last edited by Kevyne-Shandris; 2012-11-05 at 02:45 PM.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    You like PvP in WoW because it's consequence free. Point blank, anyone claiming it's fun to kill lowbies 50 levels below them, only do so when it costs them nothing.

Now, go be a raider and brag that your team downed the Molten Core Rag as decked out 90s. The snickering you will get will be WoW wide.

That's how consequence PvPers look at folks who play consequence free PvP and think they're uber. I see such guys as snickering little kids, and too many needing a strap.
    The problem with this is that you assume i care what 'consequence pvpers' (wtf is that anyway) think of my actions or how i play the game.

I pay for my play time and i will use it how i choose. Your tears just further my enjoyment.

Deleted

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 09:45 AM ----------

It doesn't.

But compound it with gloating, it's truly a sad sight.
    See the issue you dont get is I dont care what you think if my skill at pvp, I do it as a sideline when im bored, the other issue youve got is talking about pvp as if its real life war, man you go and play as much eve online as you like you boring bastard ill carry on having fun on wow and I dont need the lines of your approval to do so. let alone someone who is so obbsessed with `real pvp`(funny that whatever game it is its still just a game mate you want real pvp go to afghan lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Laerath View Post
    The problem with this is that you assume i care what 'consequence pvpers' (wtf is that anyway) think of my actions or how i play the game.

I pay for my play time and i will use it how i choose. Your tears just further my enjoyment.
    Can you explain to me why someone's tears would bring you enjoyment? That phrase always bothered me. Why would someone get enjoyment from bothering people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    Can you explain to me why someone's tears would bring you enjoyment? That phrase always bothered me. Why would someone get enjoyment from bothering people?

Because if you are getting worked up and bitching about a computer game you have some serious issues. The enjoyment comes from knowing that the same person will make a forum post claiming the gankers have severe mental issues lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with this is that you assume i care what 'consequence pvpers' (wtf is that anyway)
    Putting your money where your mouth is.

In WoW, too many open that pie hole because they never have to worry of a foot going down it, or they'll lose their pacifier.

Do the same in games where you can lose very hard to get assets and your RL money, it no longer a bragging type of game. It hurts, so you don't willy nilly gank...you can never afford it.

That's how such games check their PvP from gankers, in a way that they'll understand dearly.

So all I'm reading here about "red = dead" ganking, I equate to level 90 raiders bragging their team downed Molten Core's Rag...and some for the first time. It's hilarious, let alone popcorn material.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted

In WoW, too many open that pie hole because they never have to worry of a foot going down it, or they'll lose their pacifier.

Do the same in games where you can lose very hard to get assets and your RL money, it no longer a bragging type of game. It hurts, so you don't willy nilly gank...you can never afford it.

That's how such games check their PvP from gankers, in a way that they'll understand dearly.

So all I'm reading here about "red = dead" ganking, I equate to level 90 raiders bragging their team downed Molten Core's Rag...and some for the first time. It's hilarious, let alone popcorn material.
    And all im reading when I see your posts is your a self righteous dickhead trying to diss wow players simply because they dont play a more serious mmo........bit of a sad bastard really aren't you? I dont play more serious mmos because gaming is just that to me gaming, anyone who wants to risk real life money over a game is incredibly stupid...I have a child at home mate do you not think my moneys spent on better things then `gaming` im sorry if that doesnt make me a `serious` pvper like you I obviously just dont have the e peen for it? incidently have you ever seen daylight?

Deleted

Hmm all iv'e seen in your posts is constant comparison with this wonder consequence pvp game. I'm starting to wonder what your actually doing on a wow related post as everything you have said has absolutely zero relevance to wow.

Confused much??

And all im reading when I see your posts is your a self righteous dickhead trying to diss wow players simply because they dont play a more serious mmo........bit of a sad bastard really aren't you? I dont play more serious mmos because gaming is just that to me gaming, anyone who wants to risk real life money over a game is incredibly stupid...I have a child at home mate do you not think my moneys spent on better things then `gaming` im sorry if that doesnt make me a `serious` pvper like you I obviously just dont have the e peen for it? incidently have you ever seen daylight?
    Wonder how you will react in a few years time when your child gets ganked/bullied, either in a game or IRL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    Wonder how you will react in a few years time when your child gets ganked/bullied, either in a game or IRL.

Seriously????? Ganking in a game=/= Bullying irl. Are you slow in the head??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Simple because this is a code that we do

Red = Dead

However I do have some humanity in me to not hunt people / Low levels for hours and hours however if I see you on sight when doing dailies or such you are going to die.
    A level 90 rogue is not in Nagrand for dailies or probably for any other legit reason. The ONLY reasons to be out there as a 90 is to level skinning or help a friend with the Ring of Blood stuff.

Why do people do it? Because they can 'win' with no risk to themselves. Shorter version? Because they're assholes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    How dare you try and trivialize a serious issue like bullying by comparing it to something that happens in a video game! people like you make me sick,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    A level 90 rogue is not in Nagrand for dailies or probably for any other legit reason. The ONLY reasons to be out there as a 90 is to level skinning or help a friend with the Ring of Blood stuff.

Why do people do it? Because they can 'win' with no risk to themselves. Shorter version? Because they're assholes.
    Because your tears sustain them. And the more I can delay a filthy alliance from hitting max level the better.

Like I said before: there seems to be a clear relation between people that gank and their posts which contain (in almost every one) insults and condescending language. Maybe you should inform yourself a bit better, but there have been clear cases of people that have been hurt by the endless/mindless ganking or other ways of cyber bullying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell any number of kids who get bullied online, some of whom hurt themselves or even kill themselves, that it's not real. We're not the slow ones here. That would be you.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 07:14 AM ----------

Because your tears sustain them. And the more I can delay a filthy alliance from hitting max level the better.
    AS I said... assholes.

How dare you try and trivialize a serious issue like bullying by comparing it to something that happens in a video game! people like you make me sick,
    Read up on your previous post and explain me why what you do is NOT cyber bullying? and can have serious results IRL. Basically you can't, because for you your own "fun" comes before anything else.

Deleted
    Tell any number of kids who get bullied online, some of whom hurt themselves or even kill themselves, that it's not real. We're not the slow ones here. That would be you.

AS I said... assholes.
    People like you need to grow the hell up if you are going to let what other people say hurt you so much it's going to be a rough life. The internet or general public dealings may not be for you slug.

Deleted

AS I said... assholes.

There is a difference between online bullying and killing someone in a video game, really you take the biscuit these people claiming ganking=bullying you take the fucking idiot of the year award on these forums, get a clue of what you speak before you type next time, noone has ever commited suicide over being ganked in a video game!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ManjiSanji View Post
    It basically comes down to them having a weak ego, and needing to be able to crush someone without the possibility of them being beaten.

Instead of getting the gratification of beating someone on equal footing, they get that feeling from basically stomping on the defenseless.
    OR

Not be a total tree hugger wotlk babie
    And realise what you suffered at the hands of the alliance in ashenvale, silithus, plaguelands and tyr`s hands years ago (and viceversa)
    Making you absolutly hate the opposing faction (naturally i might add, not artificially with gimmicks like blizzard has been trying this last 2 expantions)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by toomuch View Post
    read up on your previous post and explain me why what you do is not cyber bullying? And can have serious results irl. Basically you can't, because for you your own "fun" comes before anything else.
    i am killing members of the opposite faction on a video game on a server that is setup just to enable such actions! That is in no way related to bullying suicide or anything else now get a life you absolute moron!