View Poll Results: Do you feel MoP is getting Repetitive / Stale?

Voters
123. This poll is closed
  • Yes

39 31.71%
  • No

84 68.29%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    If that's what you (or anyone else for that matter) are doing, the only sensible thing to ask is why are you doing that? If you're really not playing the game any longer, why are you so curious about something that no longer affects you?

Ex-Girlfriend syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The shine is coming off by now, I'm already starting to enjoy the game a lot less. The only thing I look forward is to raid Heart of Fear, but for the rest its just grinding the 1000 VP for the week

I still have plenty of other games that I enjoy playing trough
    If you are already doing heart of fear i'm suprised there is anything left for you to need valor points for :| There is nothing for me. Personally I still like the game and find plenty of things to do (and I don't do the dailies because i've finished with them). I'm having a lot more fun this expansion than I did in Cataclysm. I'm loving the quest storylines and lore now that i've actually bothered following it properly while levelling my alt... (I levelled my main as fast as I could so barely skimmed the story while questing).
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2012-11-09 at 05:40 PM.

lol you droped something that this game is all about: raids!

10+ Year Old Account
    To clarify:

I do like this game. Theres a ton of things to do other than current MoP content. I just feel that the current content in panda land is getting stale. Thats all. I do play the game, just not obsessively lol. I run old content all the time because current content is just plain boring. That includes raids, dailies, etc etc, same ole same ole

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Jay whats up? I see you got a new avatar & Sig, Got Cinder pretty catchy.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    1) Log in

2) Stare at character for 5 minutes

3) Queue up for daily random heroic

4) Mindlessly grind dailies

5) ???

6) Profit?

7) Repeat the next day

It seems as though this is becoming the norm in WoW lately. Same ole stuff, mindless grinds, staring at screen, flying in circles at city hub locations, etc etc. Raids are mindlessly boring, imho. No connection, or feeling of being attached to the lore in some way. Mantid who? Mogu who? Panda who?

Any of you feel this way?

I feel the same way.....i wish I had time to raid 10mans but I dont.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

You could get a job...suddenly doing dailies everyday becomes a lot less crucial lol

but honestly. I am still having fun but I don't get on too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Hey Jay whats up? I see you got a new avatar & Sig, Got Cinder pretty catchy.
    Not much, how aboout you? I like your Sig too!

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Log in

5) ???

6) Profit?

7) Repeat the next day

It seems as though this is becoming the norm in WoW lately. Same ole stuff, mindless grinds, staring at screen, flying in circles at city hub locations, etc etc. Raids are mindlessly boring, imho. No connection, or feeling of being attached to the lore in some way. Mantid who? Mogu who? Panda who?

Let's shutdon any MMO then because quests/dungeons are the meat/potatoes of MMORPGs. Besides, are you playing the game, to be able to criticize that way?
    I am sure I read you were not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    I feel the same way.....i wish I had time to raid 10mans but I dont.
    I would also like to start raiding (non LFR) but also don't have the time...and it doesn't help that raids seemed to liked to be formed around 10 at night or later

Deleted
    Was reading through OPs "latest started threads" he has been bashing MoP since Beta.
    Found a thread he created back in late spring, where he was asking exactly the same thing about the beta.
    And there was no surprise that I also find a few "TBC best X-pac" threads too.
    Funny tho, one of the reasons he mention tbc was the best x-pac was because of dailies.
    Let me quote
    "Daily Quests - several added through out the course of the expansion to give access to vendor gear as well as special epic mounts and other epic gear"

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really.

1- log in to Priest
    2- Do whatever dailies I feel like doing
    3- Plant crops (Tillers FTW)
    4- Level a bit of one of my 3 alts
    5- Do other things.

Log off.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine. Quit. We don't care.

You don't need random forum people to justify your decisions.

I don't think i'm the only one thinking we'd need 48 hours long days to even accomplish half of the things we'd like to do in this xpac.

:\ It's massive.

Mogu who? Panda who?
    Someone hasn't paid any attention to quests.

Or anything in MoP.

Dude what? I login and I don't know what to do first. There's too much stuff to do, can't even afford to stare at the screen :P
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Isn't that what an MMO is? At least you get something for playing the game by randomly opting to do either dailies, or dungeons, or raid, or pvp, or even just exploring, something you didn't get in expansions prior: you grinded, did dungeons and farmed only so you could raid. They aren't connected any more, you can raid w/o rep grinds and dungeon farms, etc

Thats simply not true at all. Read the quest dialogues, do the Lorewalker stuff. The Lore is very rich, but don't expect an audiobook to tell you the story without reading it...
    The lore is actually quite shitty and dull too me that is, each to their own, besides not every one likes lore in games, so the OP, if he does not like lore, can't really get anything from reading the text/lore.

Deleted
    1) Log in

5) ???

6) Profit?

7) Repeat the next day

Yes, only I've stopped logging in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not if you are immeresed in the new story and your character. People who see it as a checklist everyday deserve to be burned out.

Not a chance.

Dailies are indeed a bit grindy, but there are many other things to do if you don't like them. Not that I don't like these ton of dailies, I am loving it.