Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really?

Hahahahahahahaha. Let's use Nashor's on Cassio, I want to see her throw lots of snakes.
    why not more bananas??

Ok guys after looooong read of whats been happening for last 5-8 pages, The Monado just proved 4 gunblade is the best!!! XD
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Logical builds
    >Athenes on Akali.
    >Greentexting.
    >Not even correct shade of green.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Can we drop it now?
    No sorry but uhh.
    This thing is graphing it as taking longer to kill the dummy as I level up (what?)
    It also shows my DPS going up and down as I level up with no changes in build or skills or anything. I even have it set to autos only. I'm gonna assume it's due to variance in crit but my second build should barely be affected since it's on-hit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    I keep an eye out for mentions of our site through google usually because people have questions about wow so I try to be helpful. That, and I spend WAY too much time reading MMO-Champion's WoW forums, the LoL subreddits, and a few bloggers. Anyway, it popped up in google today, and since it showed to be over 10 pages long, naturally, I was curious enough to see what was going on

As for having exhaust used on you, you can do this if you choose an opponent in the simulator. You can select what summoner spells they have and choose to have them used on you. The target dummy is a totally sissy - he won't even hit back... although he might throw insults your way
    Allright, thanks for clarifying.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 12:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    why not more bananas??

Ok guys after looooong read of whats been happening for last 5-8 pages, The Monado just proved 4 gunblade is the best!!! XD
    Always said 4 gunblades was best build, but now I proved it! D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    No sorry but uhh.
    This thing is graphing it as taking longer to kill the dummy as I level up (what?)
    It also shows my DPS going up and down as I level up with no changes in build or skills or anything. I even have it set to autos only. I'm gonna assume it's due to variance in crit but my second build should barely be affected since it's on-hit.
    You do gain base AD as you level up and if you have masteries, AP aswell.

Lycoris, the target dummy levels up too, so he gains stats as the timeline increases, just like an opponent would. That's what's causing it - he's getting more MR and Armor and Health.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    /blown out of the water

Also, apologies to anyone that got misinformation from me.
    Here's a thought: consider people might actually be right. You say "give me evidence". We did so, in quite excruciating detail at times, at least a couple dozen times. There comes a time you actually accept the evidence and drop the premise, the futile hypothesis that Mr Robot is correct. That time was about 15 pages ago.

Now that you know this, also accept that (some) people are not idiots. Mr Robot -was- shit when it came to certain WoW things. This gave it a bad name to start with. It might be correct now, I do not know. But consider the fact that, apparently, I recalled the name. And not in a positive way. Then also consider the fact that there might just be a worthwhile reason for it.

Now that you are done digging your own hole, I suggest you learn a bit about the games you enjoy rather than blindly trusting flawed information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Here's a thought: consider people might actually be right.
    It may be time for you to listen to your own advice.
    You say "give me evidence".
    I was actually after proof.
    We did so, in quite excruciating detail at times, at least a couple dozen times. There comes a time you actually accept the evidence and drop the premise, the futile hypothesis that Mr Robot is correct.
    You did not. All I recieved was people shouting at me saying that I'm wrong without backing up their points with any non-empirical evidence.

Until there's evidence against Mr Robot being correct, I'm going to believe it to be correct. With it being a tool (and the revelation that some of the builds are copypasta) then I just have to actually use the tool for the best outcome.

Now that you know this, also accept that (some) people are not idiots. Mr Robot -was- shit when it came to certain WoW things. This gave it a bad name to start with. It might be correct now, I do not know. But consider the fact that, apparently, I recalled the name. And not in a positive way. Then also consider the fact that there might just be a worthwhile reason for it.
    Past negative reputation does not mean current tools are also negative. Most of the hatred towards AMR in the past was unfounded due to it not conforming to the norm (be it EJ or otherwise), even though it was essentially Simcraft from the tap acting on BiS geared characters spitting out weights and optimising you from those.

I understand if you have latent disgust for AMR, but that shouldn't cloud your judgement on current tools.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Lycoris, the target dummy levels up too, so he gains stats as the timeline increases, just like an opponent would. That's what's causing it - he's getting more MR and Armor and Health.
    why would a target dummy with set health, mr, and armor gain health mr and armor on leveling? what's the point of setting it if it just changes on level and causes bad modeling?

Deleted
    Oh my god I leave for half a day and 10 pages happen......

How much more greentext was used, I must know.

Bullet dodged in ranked... the two last picks ask for top and jungle, then both lock top champs with heal and say they will duo lane, and how great duo lane is, because they will get first blood (great and for the next 20 mins what then )

Luckily someone on the other team dodges and saves me the bother, but my mind is full of fuck right now... why :<

Not seen a duo top lane since about level 15.. is it even slightly possible they win a lot of games doing this o.o ?

I have a kin of crappy elo so who knows, but I kind of doubt it...

If you want to see damage over the course of a game, you need to have a target dummy's stats scale too. The values you set are for the end-game stats, and then the target dummy gains stats over the timeline up to the max you allowed. Having a target dummy with 2500 health and 300 armor at level 1 doesn't make sense, right?
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    You do gain base AD as you level up and if you have masteries, AP aswell.
    I was talking about it going up and down, not just up.
    If you want to see damage over the course of a game, you need to have a target dummy's stats scale too. The values you set are for the end-game stats, and then the target dummy gains stats over the timeline up to the max you allowed. Having a target dummy with 2500 health and 300 armor at level 1 doesn't make sense, right?
    What if I want to not see damage over the course of a game and just damage right now, this very instant? Having all stats be flat is the most intuitive and having both of them is the most practical. Making them scale makes no sense on either basis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    What if I want to not see damage over the course of a game and just damage right now, this very instant? Having all stats be flat is the most intuitive and having both of them is the most practical. Making them scale makes no sense on either basis.
    The last point on the graph is the one with full build you designed vs. a maxed out dummy. If all you want is the damage at that very instant just ignore all other points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Bullet dodged in ranked... the two last picks ask for top and jungle, then both lock top champs with heal and say they will duo lane, and how great duo lane is, because they will get first blood (great and for the next 20 mins what then )

Luckily someone on the other team dodges and saves me the bother, but my mind is full of fuck right now... why :<

Not seen a duo top lane since about level 15.. is it even slightly possible they win a lot of games doing this o.o ?

I have a kin of crappy elo so who knows, but I kind of doubt it...
    I've won 1800 rating games in this season with double mid, so I don't see how double top wouldn't work.
    It's all about who has better team coördination after all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The last point on the graph is the one with full build you designed vs. a maxed out dummy. If all you want is the damage at that very instant just ignore all other points.
    I can see the last point but I can't reliably estimate the difference to earlier points because the dummy scales.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I've won 1800 rating games in this season with double mid, so I don't see how double top wouldn't work.
    It's all about who has better team coördination after all.
    adc and sup mid and ap bot right?? its not bad if they have gregas (or any melee mid champ) heck even adc/sup top works (but risk of losing dragon)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

adc and sup mid and ap bot right?? its not bad if they have gregas (or any melee mid champ) heck even adc/sup top works (but risk of losing dragon)
    You can roam better though on double mid I guess, they didn't have anything like shen or teleport...

Deleted
    Nope. Look at the screenshot thread, a picture of it is posted there (I believe page 40?), it's an Ezreal game. Khazix/Kass mid and me solo bot as Ezreal.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-01-06 at 02:04 AM. Reason: minor punctuation error

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Nope. Look at the screenshot thread, a picture of it is posted there (I believe page 40?), it's an Ezreal game. Khazix/Kass mid and me solo bot as Ezreal.
    I lost a game where I had to go mid vs. TF, Evelynn and a Janna. Funny, eh?

Nothing like one lane feeding 2v1 and the other feeding 1v1 despite having constant friendly jungler coverage.

After reading that HILARIOUS Akali debate earlier, I was in the mood for playing her. Every game I've tried to join since has had someone call top after I've successfully called mid and locked in Akali. -_-

Also, played Zyra for the first time on a friends account. SO fun!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo