Page 26 of 114 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You are right, it is a little bit alarming, but not blindly believing in persons word shouldnt be a new concept to you as well.
    What is really alarming is the fact that there are girls that dont even have a clue who the father is.

On the other hand, i dont really want to know how they survey for men would look like if we as well had the ability to lie about the childs mother or about birth control.

Deleted
    Some women do it for the kids, heck in recent years men choose to stay at home.
    Marriage is a partnership of two people that love each other and having a child is the ultimate form of that.
    Someone HAS to take of care that baby nearly 24/7, who that is is for the couple to decide.

Just because one parent has to put the career on the backburner for a while it doesnt become a free labour fuckmachine ...

for gods sake, sometimes i wonder if people just randomly make up definitions to suit their own twisted reality where everyone and everything is out to get you.

Marriage is something beautiful and not a contract to subjugate women, as much as feminists want it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiell View Post
    Marriage is a partnership of two people that love each other and having a child is the ultimate form of that.
    Someone HAS to take of care that baby nearly 24/7, who that is is for the couple to decide.

Just because one parent has to put the career on the backburner for a while it doesnt become a free labour fuckmachine ...

for gods sake, sometimes i wonder if people just randomly make up definitions to suit their own twisted reality where everyone and everything is out to get you.

Marriage is something beautiful and not a contract to subjugate women, as much as feminists want it that way.
    I've never heard someone who's been through it characterize marriage as "beautiful".

Even after 30 years most married couples seem to experience either what Metalocalypse calls "livable hatred" or codependence.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    "I forced my girlfriend to go on the pill and then she got pregnant"

said noone ever.
    I did not say that either, so where did you get that from?

But how many men would date a woman where the sole form of birth control was condom use?

Please tell me you are not talking about Cartoon Network Metalocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiell View Post

I can only reply to this with the most repulsive and depressing term I have been subjected to in my lifetime:

Divorce Industry.

Marriage has not been a beautiful thing as a whole for a very long time, and individual marriages that could be described as beautiful are few and increasingly far between.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post

But how many men would date a woman where the sole form of birth control was condom use?

I did, all through high school.

So because Cartoon Network had a single scene involving codependency you want to throw it out?

Maybe the Wikipedia entry will be better to your liking?

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Well - no one is forcing you to have unprotected sex with em!
    You can be forced to have unprotected sex with someone lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    The moment it becomes forced, it isn't sex.

You can be tempted, but those that fall for said temptation just have weak minds.

I think you meant this to come off as sounding absurd but it really doesn't. Condoms were the only form of birth control my wife and I used up until she was able to get on my company's health insurance plan (which took some time thanks to immigration), and we both despise using condoms because of the difference in feeling. Millions upon millions of men are willfully in this position, it is not at all abnormal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    That would technically be rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Basically what the article shows is that modern attitudes to sex and fidelity need to be re-thought.

Its unreasonable to expect your partner to stay faithful to you for one. I don't expect my girlfriend to be faithful to me, I merely expect her to be subtle about it and not catch any STDs or pregnancies while she is at it.
    what..you're fine with your girlfriend banging anyone she wants as long as you don't find out about it?

FYI most people will NOT be fine with that, and no amount of re-thinking will keep humans from reacting with scorn at people who cheat.

One bizarre finding was that a third of women (33%) said they would stay with their husband if they found out he was a "secret transvestite", but only half that number (17%) would put up with him if he refused to wash.

hahaha dafuq?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by capitano666 View Post
    hahaha dafuq?
    It's a magazine catering to the most intellectually oblivious lowest denomination of female social life. Is it supposed to make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    That would technically be rape.
    Only if it happens to a woman. When it happens to men they should just consider themselves lucky and go high five their bros about how they totally scored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    Only if it happens to a woman. When it happens to men they should just consider themselves lucky and go high five their bros about how they totally scored.
    That's essentially the exact social force that justifies women doing it, and is not related to the law. Women can be charged for rape as well, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    Uh, men can and have been raped by women (albeit low numbers) and the mental damage that is often prevalent in female rape survivors can be present in them as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing in the OP has anything to do with gender, honestly. Cheating/lying seems to be about equally common in both sexes, and it is equally disgusting.

The part where they talk about white lies is even more stupid. If there is a gender difference in willingness to tell white lies, it is very small. It isn't about lying; it's about making your partner feel better about themselves. Of course this varies from situation to situation and you should give a truly honest answer if they're going to a press conference or something, but in many cases a white lie can do more good than harm.
    Last edited by Simca; 2013-01-17 at 04:40 PM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    That's essentially the exact social force that justifies women doing it, and is not related to the law. Women can be charged for rape as well, you know.
    Actually in many jurisdictions they can only be charged with lesser forms of sexual assault because the definition of rape is specific to forceful penetration. Also I know, and my unhappy face is meant to communicate my lamenting and condemnation of this attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Nothing in the OP has anything to do with gender, honestly. Cheating/lying seems to be about equally common in both sexes, and it is equally disgusting.
    "Its your baby" is a distinctly female lie.

On the rape thing, its also possible for a woman to be charged with the rape of another women even if she doesn't actually penetrate but holds the victim down so that males can then rape her. I recall a case a while back which set the precedent on it I think.

Ofc finding said case is difficult, typing in rape on google brings up 50 pages of the latest case in India, regardless of what other words you attach it seems.
    Last edited by Xanjori; 2013-01-17 at 04:42 PM.