Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    None of the terms I mentioned are considered offensive.

There are people who find yaoi repulsive/disgusting and would burn anything that contained it, but the words themselves aren't offensive
    Whatever floats ya' boat as they say :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Also on the topic of Harems, could someone tell me some Reverse-Harems?
    I just saw one called Ouran High School Host Club. But the girl is pretending to be a guy though. It's quite old, from 2006.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    I just saw one called Ouran High School Host Club. But the girl is pretending to be a guy though. It's quite old, from 2006.
    Added it, arigatou

Just finished watching Robotics;Notes up to speed, aww that last episode with Frau <3. But... I still like Akiha more.

So kawaii <3 (One of the only times you'll hear me say that, savour it)
    Btw seriously where do u guys get those gifs? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw seriously where do u guys get those gifs? :/
    Generally 4chan, but also sometimes made by someone here or on other websites.

Deleted
    Death mentioned? Where? Nobody died so far in all it's 15 episodes lol.
    Yeah Pink seems too suspicious, I can't ignore the feeling that she's secretly into some S/M torturing shit lol, that's why I like Purple more <3.
    Also yeah, Aoyama is hot , where do you get all those gifs though? Do you make them yourself? I wanna know D: (for research *cough*)
    Also on the topic of Harems, could someone tell me some Reverse-Harems? I'm assuming it's like Amnesia where this chick has alot of guys interested in her, right?
    Ah, well that's good. I was just wary because of this description I saw on a site related to the current season Airing Countdown page (http://countdown.mandragon.info/#url), which I find is invaluable for keeping on top of your schedule of shows you're watching, it says, "Riki was a child when his parents died, leaving him hopeless and depressed. What saved him was a group of four kids calling themselves the Little Busters.". But, if it's not actually too sad during the show then I may have to start watching it at some point.

Purple is my favourite GJ-bu girl too. ^^ I really like Kirara too, but I feel like I haven't gotten chance to see enough of her character yet to really form an opinion. The cat "nyan" conversation was adorable though! Squee!

No, I don't make the myriad of gifs I have saved (wish I could). Usually searching a show on tumblr in the first couple of days after it has aired is quite useful for finding cool gifs. People post them surprisingly fast!

And that is my understanding of Reverse-Harem. It would be more clear if it was referred to as shoujo-harem or something, but I guess, since girl-centred harems are so rare, that calling them 'Reverse' is pretty much just as appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jCr82P1.gif[/IG]
    Just a question, so this would be classified as Bichi/bishonen?
    I think Jojo characters probably fall under the "Bichūnen" category, since they're fabulous but still very muscular and "macho".
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-01-30 at 12:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Generally 4chan, but also sometimes made by someone here or on other websites.
    Hmm, I never visit 4chan so that's why I generally don't have any anime gifs lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Ah, well that's good. I was just wary because of this description I saw on a site related to the current season Airing Countdown page (http://countdown.mandragon.info/#url), which I find is invaluable for keeping on top of your schedule of shows you're watching, it says, "Riki was a child when his parents died, leaving him hopeless and depressed. What saved him was a group of four kids calling themselves the Little Busters.". But, if it's not actually too sad during the show then I may have to start watching it at some point.

Purple is my favourite GJ-bu girl too. ^^ I really like Kirara too, but I feel like I haven't gotten chance to see enough of her character yet to really form an opinion. The cat "nyan" conversation was adorable though! Squee!

No, I don't make the myriad of gifs I have saved (wish I could). Usually searching a show on tumblr in the first couple of days after it has aired is quite useful for finding cool gifs. People post them surprisingly fast!

And that is my understanding of Reverse-Harem. It would be more clear if it was referred to as shoujo-harem or something, but I guess, since girl-centred harems are so rare, that calling them 'Reverse' is pretty much just as appropriate.
    His parents dying is only mentioned the first episode or something, after that they never talk about it, it's just your typical slice of life, club-oriented anime, with ALOT of girls, with all of their own problems and such. It's about Riki recruiting girls for his new club, the Baseball team "Little Busters".
    I'd check it out, it's quite nice.

Yeah they show too few of Kirara to really make a judgement, she should get more screentime other than eating meat lol.

Searching them on tumblr? I guess I can do that, lol.

And I didn't mean an explanation of Reverse-Harem, I just meant "suggest me some", but I guess my wording was abit odd, sorry!

Anyhow, moving on to new ep of Amnesia.
    Shin/Heart/Red's arc ended, only a part of the flashforward/back was true, since it was about his dad! Anime starting to make a little bit more sense, and then it resets again <_<. Moving on to Ikki/Spade/Blue's arc now, he seems like the most interesting guy to me, cause his eyes are so awesome and blue hair is always a win.
    By the way, am I the only one around here that loves the art in Amnesia? The characters look really awesome, especially the eyes.

Oh well, I'll await some responces, I'm off to go in Hibernation mode :P

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way, am I the only one around here that loves the art in Amnesia? The characters look really awesome, especially the eyes.
    I fell in love with it first few seconds of the show. I adore the eyes. This episode really was something though. We now know her "flashbacks" are instead flashforwards, and something is resetting time for her in a different timeline.

Soo..i watched the first episode of Haibane Renmei. I didn't think i was gonna like it at first but i gave it a chance and kept watching..by the end i found myself really interested in it soo..onto episode 2!
    Last edited by Zarlk; 2013-01-30 at 04:39 AM.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Bikazig View Post
    Soo..i watched the first episode of Haibane Renmei. I didn't think i was gonna like it at first but i gave ti a chance and kept walking..by the end i found myself really interested in it soo..onto episode 2!
    Just don't expect it to pick up in pace. It's slow and pretty much the same for each episode but it's done so perfectly, especially with that amazing classical soundtrack.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2013-01-30 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Just don't expect it to pick up in pace. It's slow and pretty much the same for each episode but it's done so perfectly, especially with that amazing classical soundtrack.

The pacing is fine to me. I'm really getting into the story and the music is a plus.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    There's also Fruits Basket, both are classic reverse harems and are pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Especially that ED. Her voice is so haunting, in a good sort of way. I believe she also sang the OP for Azumanga Daioh and the ED for Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita. Awesome singer.

Deleted
    I fell in love with it first few seconds of the show. I adore the eyes. This episode really was something though. We now know her "flashbacks" are instead flashforwards, and something is resetting time for her in a different timeline.
    Yeah I figured it out that they were flashforwards aswell, it seems like how in Steins;Gate (S;G spoiler/Amnesia episode spoiler)Mayuri keeps dying, no matter what Okabe does to fix it, in this case the Heroine keeps getting in an accident, and it resets automatically instead of how in S;G they use the microwave. I'm curious as to why Orion doesn't show up anymore though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    There's also Fruits Basket, both are classic reverse harems and are pretty good.
    I'll check it out, #159 plan to watch, hurray. @_@
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-01-30 at 11:28 AM.

Watched the second Berserk movie.
    Man I really wish it was hand drawn or at the very least the cgi was better than the cgi they used in ReBoot.

Deleted
    Hmm, I never visit 4chan so that's why I generally don't have any anime gifs lol.

His parents dying is only mentioned the first episode or something, after that they never talk about it, it's just your typical slice of life, club-oriented anime, with ALOT of girls, with all of their own problems and such. It's about Riki recruiting girls for his new club, the Baseball team "Little Busters".
    I'd check it out, it's quite nice.

Yeah they show too few of Kirara to really make a judgement, she should get more screentime other than eating meat lol.

Searching them on tumblr? I guess I can do that, lol.

And I didn't mean an explanation of Reverse-Harem, I just meant "suggest me some", but I guess my wording was abit odd, sorry!
    Probably wise to avoid /a/ and 4chan, generally. I tend to always leave the site more pissed off than before I went on. >.<'

Huh, okay. Well, that's good and it sounds like I might enjoy it. Not if its too sport-centric though.

I definitely want Kirara to get more dialogue. I'm dying to know just what the heck her story is! I'm still not sure whether she's human. I love cat girls, but I'm inclined to think that she is actually just a very feline (with big cat strength!) human. The biggest thing that makes me think she is human is the younger girl in the OP with the same (Bernstein) last name. She could have always been adopted though, I suppose. Hopefully we'll get more insight at some point.
    Anyways, I love the noises she makes! "Bero~! Bero~! Bero~! Bero~!". x'D

Aah, I see what you were asking. I interpreted the question wrong. /derp

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Watched the second Berserk movie.
    Man I really wish it was hand drawn or at the very least the cgi was better than the cgi they used in ReBoot.
    Does the second movie continue past the story depicted in the series or is it showing the same thing like a recap movie?

Deleted
    Probably wise to avoid /a/ and 4chan, generally. I tend to always leave the site more pissed off than before I went on. >.<'

Huh, okay. Well, that's good and it sounds like I might enjoy it. Not if its too sport-centric though.

I definitely want Kirara to get more dialogue. I'm dying to know just what the heck her story is! I'm still not sure whether she's human. I love cat girls, but I'm inclined to think that she is actually just a very feline (with big cat strength!) human. The biggest thing that makes me think she is human is the younger girl in the OP with the same (Bernstein) last name. She could have always been adopted though, I suppose. Hopefully we'll get more insight at some point.

Aah, I see what you were asking. I interpreted the question wrong. /derp
    There is almost no centering at the sports at all, it's just him recruiting girls and solving their irl problems and whatnot .
    Oh and that random episode where he gets abducted by the girls and stuff. (You'll know it when you see it)

Does the second movie continue past the story depicted in the series or is it showing the same thing like a recap movie?
    the first 3 movies depict the original anime series.
    movies 1-2 are practically identical.
    movie 3 will have some differences that were left out of the anime though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd venture to say she is human, and her "ears" are either how she set up her hair, or just the style of the show and she doesn't really have cat ears. They are just shown because she's very feline-ish.

I'd venture to say she is human, and her "ears" are either how she set up her hair, or just the style of the show and she doesn't really have cat ears. They are just shown because she's very feline-ish.
    They're all human, her hair is just set-up that way because she talks to cats and probably to help offset her size with cat-like cuteness.

Deleted
    Does anyone know when the next Kotoura-san is going to be aired? Isn't it more than 1 week ago already?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    This website is pretty useful, contains all airing dates.
    http://countdown.mandragon.info/
    Holy crap that's alot of things coming out in 20 hours.
    Psycho-Pass, R;N, Sasami-San, Vividred, Tomodachi, Kotoura and Zetsuen. O_O