Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I generally don't swear at all, if something annoys me I swear in my head, only on extreme cases do I swear. Like, for example, I can't remember more then 2-5 instances I sweared last year.

Deleted
    I use them all, except for when im with the GF where i don't say cunt. Mainly becuase she hits me then says "don't say that word", dunno what her problem is with it really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    the "C" word and the "N" word
    I really wouldn't consider either swear words. One is vulgar and the other is a racial slur, but not swear words, IMO.

However, I do not say cunt or pussy. I simply find them crass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love em and use em all. Of course I also fall into the category that they are just words and if its offensive to you then your just a sensitive puss. Of course, down here in the south, I can only use the N-word around friends because, well you know, its ok for that specific group of people to use it and say it all the time, but dont let my white self get caught saying it (and thats even with the understanding of using -ga instead of -ger AND knowing and respecting the difference) For the record I love using n**ga please, it just rolls right off the tounge.

Deleted
    I say them all far too often, nothing is off limits.

That video contains a younger House. I had no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    I really wouldn't consider either swear words. One is vulgar and the other is a racial slur, but not swear words, IMO.

However, I do not say cunt or pussy. I simply find them crass.
    "Vulgar" words and "racial slurs" are swear words.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    the "C" word and the "N" word ...just doesn't feel right coming out of my mouth.
    You folks talking about not saying "cunt" have never had a conversation with an Australian. They're masters of the usage of cunt.

Case in point:

I would never call a black person a nigger, that's just disrespectful. If I am in a verbal fight with someone, I can find other words to let out my anger.

I love to say fuck, though. It's such a fucking beautiful word and it fucking fits fucking everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I love to say fuck, though. It's such a fucking beautiful word and it fucking fits fucking everywhere.
    fuck yeah!
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I would never call a black person a nigger, that's just disrespectful. If I am in a verbal fight with someone, I can find other words to let out my anger.

One of my best friends is black and I am gay, the abuse we heap upon each other in public must make people think we are worst enemies. Nothing is off limits there, funniest thing ever is people drinking together trying their best to out insult the other, anything goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I've ever used cunt, haven't run into a situation where it's been needed. I occasionally joke with nigger, but as three of my siblings are adopted and black, it's very rare.

Most racial terms just sound ridiculous to me, so I don't use those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Only words correlating to racism are off limits to me. Everything else is pretty much okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Nigger and cunt are never even uttered in my case. Pretty much everything else is in my vocabulary though.

Also, generally, for whatever reason, I tend not to swear at all around women. Not intentionally either, it just happens. Or rather doesn't happen lol With guys, I swear like a trooper!
    Oh yeah? I swear like an eleven year-old playing Call of Duty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    One of my best friends is black and I am gay, the abuse we heap upon each other in public must make people think we are worst enemies. Nothing is off limits there, funniest thing ever is people drinking together trying their best to out insult the other, anything goes.
    I call my best friend nigga all the time. We are both white. It's a thing between us... good old rap childhood times; had quite some influence on us lol.

This thread reminds me of an old Penny Arcade strip:

I say everything. I try to keep the racial slurs to a minimum though.
    Fuck, shit, and bitch are probably the 3 I use far more than any others.
    Fuck just has so many uses!

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    In high school my best friend and I did the same thing. I am Hispanic and he is Sri Lankan...It was hard to come up with racially insensitive things to say as come backs to his barrage of much more readily available slurs, but I really put effort into it.

Deleted
    Always on the hunt for innovative/original insults ( I love violent repartee)

A lot of people who won't say nigger and cunt. What is it about those two words? Why is cunt worse than pussy, or fuck? It's very interesting. I seldom use them myself.

With that said I would probably never call a black person a nigger. Around my parts it is sort of taking on a meaning of frustration. Drop your raman..."Ah nigger." Not used very often though and often just around the house. Words are just words, and only have power when given power. I don't say cunt very often because i just never really feel that words effectively describes my feelings at the time.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!