Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think GC was just trolling .

Seriously though, to the majority of players, it's not really a big issue. This impacts the hardcore in progression guilds who might decide they need to do a paid race transfer for this tier. Sucks for them but that's literally the price you pay for trying to get realm firsts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    and acording to your armory your def part of the 97% who don't deserve a say in balance.
    I quit in Ds when my guild disbanded cause DS was so god damn boring they would rather play SWTOR than show up to raid. kinda like half of the guilds in the top 100. Look at my sinestra kill and rag kill.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shrooms/simple is my druids armory that was my main. Its now a alt I use for a IRL buddy's alt run.
    Look at this guy waving his internet dick around.

Yeah let's leave the balancing to the high end players that are extremely attached to their classes, no bias will be had there.
    Last edited by Snes; 2013-02-10 at 04:07 AM.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post

Yeah let's leave the balancing to the high end players that are extremely attached to their classes, no bias will be had there.
    Yeah the game might actually get decently balanced instead of mages and warlocks being 10% above anyone else. blizz sure loves those 2 button specs that all there bib kids LFR heroes can play.

They removed the dranai racial affecting groups in 5.0. Yet another racial alliance side nerfed. But yet horde racials still Rape the game. Blood elf racial on Heroic tslong Adds EZ. Blood elf racial on heroic chogall. EZ MODE. 8/13 bosses 5% bonus dmg for being horde Who cares. Blizzard needs to fucking quit there racism towards alliance.
    You're fucking retarded. Alliance has both superior pve/pvp racial.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 04:25 AM ----------

ONE PATCH? are you new here? horde racials have corrupted this game for 3 expansions. bosses have enrage timers for everyone if blizz wants to add 5% hp to bosses for horde players I bet they would fucking throw a fit. so why shouldn't we when were put at a 5% disadvantage or need multiple silences in a 10 man when horde can just have 4-5 blood elfs.
    If you can't see how human/dwarf/NE have better racial in both pvp/pve, then you are truly a top pick for special olympic candidate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, you mean some people don't play as trolls?!?! ... WHY?!
    I see all these non-troll players running around but I just assumed it was some bug!

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post

Players who only do LFR and can barely finish normal modes don't matter in this game, they fail at this simple game, they must be a failures in real life too.

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    It probably gives you about as much DPS increase over those few bosses as the draenei racial does over the entire raid.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 12:39 AM ----------

This I can agree on, but in the current state where each race has its own niche on X number of fights - comparatively its okay.

Draenei racial hasn't worked like that since wrath. What are you smoking?

Also 4/5 of the dps able to swap to troll and gain zerker and 5% additonal damage is on par with 1% hit to the entire raid. So 1% hit is the same as 5% damage. Do you see how foolish your reasoning is?

A racial idea I've seen promoted is to just make a racial 'bank. Split it into an offensive, defensive, and utility, sort of like pet battle abilities make you choose between 3 tiers.

just imagine the money blizz will make from race changes...

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Vodka merged with exodus and is now on the horde.
    They were horde before and before that allaince and that quote was something that had already happened.

Vodka aside horde now have a huge direct advantage over allaince guilds in ToT and no nullification of the bonus they know exactly how many guilds will faction over, they know how many players will race change. And they are fully happy with it because of the revenue it provides. That is +$25 for every player doing that a bonus ontop of the players sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Abysal View Post
    I think GC was just trolling .

Seriously though, to the majority of players, it's not really a big issue. This impacts the hardcore in progression guilds who might decide they need to do a paid race transfer for this tier. Sucks for them but that's literally the price you pay for trying to get realm firsts.
    True, it won't likely impact my guild's progression. I am a bit annoyed that my guild's Boomkin is going to have a free pass to 5% more damage on ~1/3 of the boss fights, though. We may not be cutting edge but I'm still a competitive person.
    Last edited by Pert; 2013-02-10 at 05:12 AM.

its going to get hotfixed its a win for blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Pert View Post
    Yeah, it won't really impact my guild's progression, but I'm still kinda annoyed that my guild's Boomkin is going to have a free pass to 5% more damage on ~1/3 of the boss fights. We may not be cutting edge but I'm still a competitive person.
    Realm? please. Also it's not even about ranking it's about a direct advantage comparable to running around with unenchanted gear. Also as a paladin i feel left out no troll paladin.

Troll powa, mon

Hopefully this issue comes to a head before it hits live. I dunno if the player base will come together enough on this like they did with Sha and Galleon mounts, but hopefully. Can't expect much support from guilds that already Horde though.

*still hoping to LOL one day at an end of tier final boss that is a plainstrider*

So if you're doing 100k dps, then you get an extra 5k? That seems kinda trivial at this point of the game, just sayin. From the tone set in some of these posts it sounds more like an extra 50k. Seriously, an extra 5-7k dps or so is not going to be a large deciding factor.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Hopefully this issue comes to a head before it hits live. I dunno if the player base will come together enough on this like they did with Sha and Galleon mounts, but hopefully. Can't expect much support from guilds that already Horde though.
    uhhh GC already comment on the issue and he is ok with the advantage on early zone bosses.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 05:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BlasphemerZambie View Post
    So if you're doing 100k dps, then you get an extra 5k? That seems kinda trivial at this point of the game, just sayin. From the tone set in some of these posts it sounds more like an extra 50k. Seriously, an extra 5-7k dps or so is not going to be a large deciding factor.
    Well of course dps doesn't matter in normal modes

Deleted
    Anyone who has done any type of progression raiding knows how common low % wipes is, that you effectively remove the last 5% of a boss health purely through a racial is massive (I'm confident saying that there's more progression bosses where I've wiped at sub 5% than not, and getting back to that point can very well mean hours of raiding). This is not about wanting the game to be homogenized (even if I don't think racials should be anything but flavor), it's aboutracials remaining at a relatively small (~0,5%) advantage, not a very significant one (5%). If anything wanting the troll racial to have an impact as big as this is a step away from the current state/balance of racials, and not in the right way.