Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    ha, I wasn't aware that it had gone that low. Why is the listed ilevel 500+ then? Maybe 490+ instead?

Do you think Halion 25H is doable?
    I had a go on this a few times, maybe in full bis tot it could be doable. But as it look right now, the dps req is just too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    ha, I wasn't aware that it had gone that low. Why is the listed ilevel 500+ then? Maybe 490+ instead?
    I think 500+ is a good indication of what you need. The kills done with (much) lower gear all have to heavily abuse vengeance, which is quite risky, and leaves you at a much bigger risk of rng silence deaths. For reference, my first kill was done with 499~500 (cant remember) and was on the enrage (2 seconds left) and that was a perfect attempt (never left melee range of LK) - my 2nd kill I was in 502 gear and had quite abit of time left, about half a minute if I remember. That was a perfect attempt too, and even managed to keep a shambler or two up to halfway the 2nd transition!

I think I can consider the boss on "farm" now as I need less than 2/3 pulls to kill it now, but with lower gear you can easily wipe 20 times before getting that perfect attempt without any silences screwing you over.

So yeah bottom line, sure you can do it with <500, but if you're after farming invincible and hate wasting your time by wiping a ton on it every week, go get abit more gear, even an itemlevel or 2 increase made a huge increase in my kill speed.
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I can kill Anshal fairly easily even as Blood, on my kill he had 26 energy whne I killed it the first time and that was on the slow/average side compared to my previous attempts
    Did you spec RE or BT instead of RC?
    Do you pull with full runic power in order to open with DRW directly?
    Do you pre-use Unholy Blight to save a GCD and auto-update diseases as your procs ramp up ?
    Do you wait a few seconds after your pre-Army/Ghoul casts before engaging, to make sure the ghouls left the ground?
    What trinkets do you have, do you have double big +str procs (like Feather and Shado-Pan for example, which are the ones I used)? ver such a short period of time, trinkets will make a bigger impact than anything else on your gear, even more than your weapon.
    Do you have pure crit/haste on your gear (aka something like 1500 mastery MAX)?
    Do you time your AMS correctly to gain as much GCDs without the haste/silence buffs as possible?
    Do you optimize your GCDs correctly, pre-emptively using Soul Reaper at like 45%~ and everything?

I'm sure gear plays a big factor, but not on that initial kill on Anshal. I'm pretty sure with good RNG I could even kill Nezir(frost guy) before the encounter resets as Blood with my gear. It's really not the tight part of the fight, I consistently wiped later on, very rarely on that first Anshal kill.
    That being said I wouldn't even attempt with your gear, because there's no way you'll meet the DPS requirement later on, even if you played it perfectly with all your cooldowns.
    I specced RE, waited for the ghouls to come out, used AMS ~2s after engaging, using DRW right after i engage then using Outbreak for double diseases. I have Shado-Pan valor trinket and RF Spark of Zandalar. I do have 2700 mastery even with all reforges to haste/crit after caps. I wasn't using Soul Reaper since id never get Anshal to 40 or 50% as blood. I think I'll just wait till I get some more gear since i still have some 483s and 496s.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm a bit stuck on Yogg25+0. I can pretty reliable get to p2 with relatively high sanity (thanks, banner) but after the first brain room I more or less get chain-gripped and with 2-3 big tentacles up my damage is bollocks. I specced UB for the purpose of getting out of grips earlier but doesn't really help if I get gripped again before getting to a big tentacle. Suggestions?

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess I'm too slow then - keep getting Wyrmrest room. Thanks for the tips!

Out of interest is there anyway you can solo Been Waiting a Long Time for This (10 player). This and 2 other achievement which I can solo is standing in the way of the mount. I do have a 2nd account which has a level 85 protection pally in LFR DS tank gear which I can use if I can't do it solo on my DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrykrul View Post
    Out of interest is there anyway you can solo Been Waiting a Long Time for This (10 player). This and 2 other achievement which I can solo is standing in the way of the mount. I do have a 2nd account which has a level 85 protection pally in LFR DS tank gear which I can use if I can't do it solo on my DK.
    Unless you can survive as Frost/Unholy then no.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Unless you can survive as Frost/Unholy then no.
    I don't see why you couldn't. Wait long enough for enough adds to spawn, then drop down a target dummy and get the plague onto them.

It'd make everything harder, definitely, but I don't see how it would be impossible.

So I read back through this thread a bunch and couldn't find anything specific mentioned before, I saw stuff for Gunship but that seems basically just add control.

Is Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang 25 Doable? I'm sitting at 512 item level, with a 522 Zerat's as my weapon.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Crap, my DPS gear's only got 71% in it. :/
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like my first kill back in Cata.. Damn that's close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrykrul View Post
    Doubt you have the DPS to kill him after you get the stacks required, but you can give it a go (depending on your gear of course)

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 10:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    So I read back through this thread a bunch and couldn't find anything specific mentioned before, I saw stuff for Gunship but that seems basically just add control.

Is Heroic Deathbringer Saurfang 25 Doable? I'm sitting at 512 item level, with a 522 Zerat's as my weapon.
    497 with 502 Zerat here, been there, done that.
    Stack as much mastery as possible for him. Doable yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Crap, my DPS gear's only got 71% in it. :/
    With 68.69% mastery. The first wave of adds gets a little close, but doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    I don't see why you couldn't. Wait long enough for enough adds to spawn, then drop down a target dummy and get the plague onto them.

It'd make everything harder, definitely, but I don't see how it would be impossible.
    Well I know that if you solo as Blood then despite however many minions you have LK will never cast Necrotic Plague. I can't comment on whether Frost or Unholy solo will get Plague cast on them since I've never tried it. Still, even in 10 man with that many adds that's a lot of damage to account for from just white hits. Plus should you even get the plague onto a mob then there's a great chance of dying to a 10+ stack plague since besides the Dwarf racial there's no way for you to remove the disease.

Deleted
    How can i solo Valithria DreamWalker on 10M normal?

Deleted
    Hi there i tryed a lot to solo Bloodlord Mandokir as blood i cant survive the Decapitate. As Unholy i tryed to burst him down i have 509 gear and my dmg is not enought. Then i tryed to Burst him + Salyn Battle Banner but that didnt work either the Decapitate still hit me. Can some one give me pls tipps or isnt it possible to solo him as an dk :8?

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Well I know that if you solo as Blood then despite however many minions you have LK will never cast Necrotic Plague. I can't comment on whether Frost or Unholy solo will get Plague cast on them since I've never tried it. Still, even in 10 man with that many adds that's a lot of damage to account for from just white hits. Plus should you even get the plague onto a mob then there's a great chance of dying to a 10+ stack plague since besides the Dwarf racial there's no way for you to remove the disease.
    You can get the plague out just fine as blood solo'ing LK - even without being an engineer. Also there's quite a few ways to get rid of the plague, too.

- Use army on pull, do not aggro LK, let army tank him and wait for plague. Since you're not top on threat, you will get the plague after 30 seconds. Alternatively use a engineer taunt or the terracota fragment before the plague so you get it.

- To get rid of the plague, you can do 2 things. Wait for 1 add to remain with the plague, then AMS when its about to die, AMS will prevent plague application on you. Alternatively (and much saver) use a purification potion, they're dirtcheap, and saved my live more then once!

Last but not least, he's asking if he could solo the achievement on *10 man* - why would he risk enrage? 10m is like, if you do it normally nowadays you will most likely kill it within 1/3rd of his berserk timer, so you can *easily* do the achievement... it just takes .. a long time (lol)

If you want to do the achievement on 10 man, keep in mind adds have very low hp, you will have to avoid all personal aoe at all costs, because otherwise the spawn timer of adds won't keep up. If you're an engineer and use the taunt trick, I'd advice waiting for the 2nd plague before bouncing it around, so you will have a good supply of adds.
    Last edited by falagar112; 2013-04-20 at 04:47 PM.
    My DK

Deleted
    hello there, so lately i`ve returned to the solo aspect of the game and i have two probelms i would like to adress:

1) Because i stopped playing the game for 1/2 a year where all the Firelands action took place and i missed to raid there and get a chance to get a pureblood firehawk, i wanted to make up leeway. As of now i took down 5/7 pretty easily after a little learning process on baleroc.
    But now i hit a brickwall at Staghelm: Pulled him several times and cant seem to find a way to get him below 60% yet. Is it possible at around 500+ ilvl? If so which gearing/reforging or kiting way would you recommend?

2) 25m HC Lichking: havent tried it yet, but would be thankful for some advise on gearing/reforging for this one as id like to extend ID`s and solo him every week.

Right now i have an ilvl of 503 in dps gear. -> Nefti of EU-Blackrock, if u want to take a look and give me some hints.

Cheers

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KyuremX View Post
    Hi there i tryed a lot to solo Bloodlord Mandokir as blood i cant survive the Decapitate. As Unholy i tryed to burst him down i have 509 gear and my dmg is not enought. Then i tryed to Burst him + Salyn Battle Banner but that didnt work either the Decapitate still hit me. Can some one give me pls tipps or isnt it possible to solo him as an dk :8?
    It's possible, but you'll have to survive the Decapitate. Post #636 describes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Parshath View Post
    hello there, so lately i`ve returned to the solo aspect of the game and i have two probelms i would like to adress:

1) Because i stopped playing the game for 1/2 a year where all the Firelands action took place and i missed to raid there and get a chance to get a pureblood firehawk, i wanted to make up leeway. As of now i took down 5/7 pretty easily after a little learning process on baleroc.
    But now i hit a brickwall at Staghelm: Pulled him several times and cant seem to find a way to get him below 60% yet. Is it possible at around 500+ ilvl? If so which gearing/reforging or kiting way would you recommend?

2) 25m HC Lichking: havent tried it yet, but would be thankful for some advise on gearing/reforging for this one as id like to extend ID`s and solo him every week.

Right now i have an ilvl of 503 in dps gear. -> Nefti of EU-Blackrock, if u want to take a look and give me some hints.

Cheers
    1) Havent tried it myself yet but your dps gear is slightly better than mine and I know pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to kill it (in dps gear) - people who did it are better geared than us / did it before souldrinker nerf.

2) I reforge hit/exp to 7.5%, then haste>crit>mastery for LK25HM - out of the top of my head ~9k haste, 4k crit and 3.2k mastery or so. My mastery is below 85% at least! It's all about the dps, especially at gear levels like ours
    My DK

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post

With 68.69% mastery. The first wave of adds gets a little close, but doable.
    Oh, sweet; so just handle him like a Zandalari Warbringer then, mash ALL the death strikes?
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    1) Havent tried it myself yet but your dps gear is slightly better than mine and I know pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to kill it (in dps gear) - people who did it are better geared than us / did it before souldrinker nerf.

2) I reforge hit/exp to 7.5%, then haste>crit>mastery for LK25HM - out of the top of my head ~9k haste, 4k crit and 3.2k mastery or so. My mastery is below 85% at least! It's all about the dps, especially at gear levels like ours
    sounds good, will give it a shot this weekend and let you know how far i could get, thx