15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    3 offside goals man u at it's finest!
    Which goal(s) was/were offside? The amazing 2nd one wasn't, I literally just watched a replay of it and RvP was inline with the defenders.

edit, nvm

Last edited by EqualWin; 2013-04-23 at 03:24 AM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh 1 borderline offside and one very close and one definitely not. Fucking bitter people can be so pathetic, they changed the offside rule to give the benefit of the doubt to the attacker those first 2 are not offside. Some people really need to get a life if the best they can do to shit over united's victory parade is some marginal aoffside goals

That troll football page on facebook makes people believe in any picture they decide to have up.

Deleted
    Looks like the rumor isn't a rumor anymore:Mario Götze will be playing for Bayern next season

Shame that his release clause is so low (37mil EUR). Dortmund should have gotten more out of him.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    Looks like the rumor isn't a rumor anymore:Mario Götze will be playing for Bayern next season

Shame that his release clause is so low (37mil EUR). Dortmund should have gotten more out of him.
    just saw this and damn, gibe götze pliz
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

people need to calm their tits down.

and accept the fact that 2/3 goals were real offside, the 2nd was a "fine" offside lol.

and as far as pep doesn't steal barca players I'm ok with it ._.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2013-04-23 at 12:33 PM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

and accept the fact that 2/3 goals were real offside, the 2nd was a "fine" offside lol.

don't think he really needs to steal players, only ones I can see as being real upgrades for bayern would be messi and iniesta, I personally see Schweinsteiger as almost better then Xavi and I don't rate busquets at all, the defenders from bayern is better then barcas defenders imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account

I'm calm enough thanks just think you're pathetic. You're a typical abu coming out with shit to justify you're anti united stance. 16 points clear and the best you've got is 2 goals being marginally offside. I'll enjoy celebrating you keep posting shite.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I'm calm enough thanks just think you're pathetic. You're a typical abu coming out with shit to justify you're anti united stance. 16 points clear and the best you've got is 2 goals being marginally offside. I'll enjoy celebrating you keep posting shite.
    wat?

I was saying they scored 3 goals offside, I don't really care that man u are the champions, they deserve it they had an awesome start of the season, kinda bad at the end (after losing vs real madrid tho man u deserved to win imo) but well, I'm not anti-anything I'm a football fan. So don't be mad be football fan and accept the fact that man u scored 3 (well 2 lol) goals offside.

waiting for barca vs bayern :3
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2013-04-23 at 02:55 PM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    wat?

I was saying they scored 3 goals offside, I don't really care that man u are the champions, they deserve it they had an awesome start of the season, kinda bad at the end (after losing vs real madrid tho man u deserved to win imo) but well, I'm not anti-anything I'm a football fan. So don't be mad be football fan and accept the fact that man u scored 3 (well 2 lol) goals offside.

waiting for barca vs bayern :3
    United at it's finest, as if that post has any place being said outside of an anti united post. United don't make the decisions the referee does, it's a comment designed to get a reaction , and you got one. United at it's finest was 45 minutes of dominance topped with a world class goal, a football fan should appreciate that, not 2 borderline decisions.
    Ihoping to see a good game tonight
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-04-23 at 05:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well 2 of those goals were offside, there's no denying. But that would've left you with a 1-0 win and still the championship. You need to calm down mate.
    Ohio State Buckeye

30mins gone and 3 handballs already lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a boring game. Barca is once again dominating possession without being dangerous at all. That takes skill too. Hope Bayern can score a couple more goals.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    3 handballs Barcelona at there finest.

But yeah terrible game so far, Barcelona look lost, all that possession and no end product.

Nobody is beating Bayern. They have this CL in the bag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Nobody is beating Bayern. They have this CL in the bag.
    I wouldn't have agreed yesterday but today changes it, Barcelona have been woeful. I'd love to see Messi on the pitch.. oh wait there he is. that was an offside decision that was fairly clear, shame.

3-0 isnt a bad scoreline at all against Barca. I think this may be Bayern booking their ticket to the final.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 0 Barcelona can feel injustice at 2 of the goals but the result is fully deserved. This is Bayern at their finest.

4-0

Yeah, Bayern Munich CL champions 2013, book it