Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorozuya View Post

I like this version.
    Inferior much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    I hope that there's some deep reason as to why Maou killed all those people and took over enta isle. Although i wouldn't mind it even if there wasnt
    I got the feeling after that episode that the church is going to be responsible for burning Emi's dads farm and provoking the demons into war.

Is anyone else having a problem getting onto utws home page?...couldn't get on a few days ago then it came back bu was slow and it was gone again this morning...the Evangelion status page works but even clicking "home" from there doesn't work for me
    Last edited by Lagwin; 2013-04-26 at 10:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    So close to more Rozen Maiden.

So exciting.

[video=youtube;OBBRUo6O25Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OBBRUo6O25Y[video]
    Can't wait. D:

So close to more Rozen Maiden.

So exciting.

ooooo cant wait, (lol 7 years zzzzzzz) cant watch video yet DESU

edit: yay same voice actors
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-04-26 at 11:26 PM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, just watched the first Evangelion rebuild movie. Honestly, loved it alot more than what it was remaking. Obviously the animation quality was better (really amazing looking, especially the 6th angel), but the music and pacing was alot better as well. Went and bought the Blu-ray of it (glad it's so cheap).

10+ Year Old Account
    Chihaya - Buh, was really looking forward to this episode and all it was was a "what's happened so far" one. Next week I guess.

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 04:15 AM ----------

Railgun - So.. they completely butchered the latest episode. 100%. (Slight manga spoilers, but nothing serious): It was correct up until she bought clothes. After she hacked into the database it was supposed to go to the next chapter where she is acting a bit ditzy and Kuroku taunts her, then it does a flashback to the lab where it shows Misaka clones being created and them being taught. The chapter after it was supposed to go to Misaka doing some stuff then what happens in the preview in this episode. She wasn't supposed to go terrorist for quite a while (half way into chapter 25, a full 5 chapters away is the first time she sees a lab).

Depending on how they do that they could have just done this so it better sets up everything, but I still don't see why. They can save it by doing chapter 20 and 21 next episode (and probably 22), like what it looks like, and continuing on from there. She wasn't supposed to learn anything she learned in the second half for a while though, and all of the second half was anime original, every scene.

I think they didn't really need to go anime original, they could have easily gone to her ditzing around then playing with some kids for a bit like in the manga. I guess they just wanted to keep the spirit from her hacking into a phone booth and not go straight to something more lighthearted.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-04-27 at 04:26 AM.

Deleted
    Samurai Bride keeps disappointing me. It's nothing like the first season, it's just pure lame crap

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...of-spring-2013 These people put Flowers of Evil girls in 3rd and 4th place....apparently I've been looking at moe wrong the whole time.

Deleted
    Railgun #1 and #2 is true, but damn.. aku no hana is an abomination that should be burned before it spawns any offspring.

Deleted
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...of-spring-2013 These people put Flowers of Evil girls in 3rd and 4th place....apparently I've been looking at moe wrong the whole time.
    Newsflash: internet trolls. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Samurai Bride keeps disappointing me. It's nothing like the first season, it's just pure lame crap
    Yeah... First season showed that even excessive fanservice does not necessarily make for a bad anime, but this is ridiculous.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-04-27 at 01:03 PM.

I'd side with Caine on hist statement of Trolls, the manga most definetly would have achieved a few moe characters but the anime adaption is so badly butchered...i mean the guys that animated it must have been stoned, stuffed in a barrel and rolled down a mountain before drawing it.

15+ Year Old Account
    OreImo E4 - Not sure I really liked this episode that much. Kirino's roommate was kinda annoying.

Deleted
    Well, I watched the Evangelion 3.33 and... On one hand, it's an amazing take on the Evangelion franchise. On the other, it's so confusing. I would not understand a tenth of it if I was not a fan of Evangelion already, with more background knowledge of the series' world than I'd like to admit.

Deleted
    I've actually just gotten my hands on Evangelion because I heard of the new movie. Time to watch 26 episodes + 3 movies

Deleted
    I've actually just gotten my hands on Evangelion because I heard of the new movie. Time to watch 26 episodes + 3 movies
    26 episodes + End of Evangelion movies + 3 Rebuild of Evangelion movies, in that order. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    26 episodes + End of Evangelion movies + 3 Rebuild of Evangelion movies, in that order. :P
    Ah right, I forgot about the end movie ._.

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 09:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    OreImo E4 - Not sure I really liked this episode that much. Kirino's roommate was kinda annoying.
    I enjoyed the episode. But really.. that ending.. WTF is she planning?

Looks like episode 4 this season is the surprise loli episode
    OreImo
    Leviathan
    DATE A LIVE
    Hataraku_Maou_-_sama
    have all met their quota so far

10+ Year Old Account
    She was -adorable-. I absolutely loved her so much and wish she stayed for longer.

Also those SAO figs made me laugh.

15+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed the episode. But really.. that ending.. WTF is she planning?
    E4 Spoilers/Speculation Based on how it was done, I imagine it's the old "i told someone i have a boyfriend now I need someone to pretend to be my boyfriend", or maybe some event that only couples can take place in.

Deleted
    She was -adorable-. I absolutely loved her so much and wish she stayed for longer.

Also those SAO figs made me laugh.
    Yeah, was quite entertaining they had "normal" anime culture for once, instead of eroge! (excluding meruru)

E4 Spoilers/Speculation Based on how it was done, I imagine it's the old "i told someone i have a boyfriend now I need someone to pretend to be my boyfriend", or maybe some event that only couples can take place in.
    Yeah, that's what went through my mind aswell.. We'll see I guess.. I'm not going to read any LN, that'd just ruin the fun of watching anime

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Looks like episode 4 this season is the surprise loli episode
    OreImo
    Leviathan
    DATE A LIVE
    Hataraku_Maou_-_sama
    have all met their quota so far
    Maou sama loli episode? I'm not sure I can follow, didn't really see anything loli-like :/