Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    Maybe we won't kill him.
    Hope so too. Supposedly, we beat him enough to let him live and maybe after he sees Malkorok and Spoils of Pandaria, he mite get a change of heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    So to try to elaborate/speculate/etc on this list:

Stage 1: Vale of Eternal Blossoms
    Shit goes down in the Vale following the exposure of the Dark Heart

1. Sha based water elemental boss named Immerseus comes up (ability_shawaterelemental_swirl.jpg in icons)
    2. We face the sha corrupted members of the golden lotus quest gibers (Sun Tenderheart mention in raid abilities, she's one of the dailies givers)
    3. We face the mogu golem from the dark heart scenario
    4. We face the Sha of Pride

Stage 2: Siege of Orgrimmar
    We begin the Siege

5. We face Zaela's drake and possibly Zaela herself either onroute to Orgrimmar or at the beginning of the siege
    6. Iron Juggernaut is the next boss in defense
    7. Dark Shamans are the next line of defense
    8. General Nazgrim is the final line of defense

Stage 3: Inner Orgrimmar or something
    We've broken through the defenses and now take on Garrosh's greater defense

9. Malkorok
    10. forced to fight slaves?
    11. Thok... http://www.wowwiki.com/Thok ???
    12. blackfuse, seemingly unintroduced goblin

Stage 4: Garrosh's Inner Sanctum or something
    Final stage yo

13. We fight the Klaxxi paragons in a council fight on steroids, probably reminiscent of faction champions
    14. Garrosh himself
    I've datamined.. and this could be very true actually!

Here is an album of the raid+ raid entrance.. ect !

1st picture is raid entrance!

http://imgur.com/zreayAP,Cb6snYm,EK6...wk19,1IqlIFj#0

EDIT: Found garrosh axe !

not sure if this has been posted

Last edited by mmocff063f5362; 2013-06-12 at 01:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talzz View Post
    I seriously dislike the way some of the bosses look weird as *** to be in orgrimmar during the raid. Wtf are the protectors of the vale doing there?! Or the Klaxxi?

Hope they make it work
    The fallen protector are not on Orgrimmar they are on the valley, that's where the raid will start, and the Klaxxi will most likely be there cause as they said when you get exalted with them: "If the Old Gods ever come back they will no doubt to join their ranks once again" and we have Ysaharj´s heart, so they may be there to try to get the hearts back to ressurect him, or they joined forces with Garrosh cause he have the heart...

Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post

EDIT: Found garrosh axe !

not sure if this has been posted

The texture work looks blurry and off, but I'm glad to see my thoughts are confirmed. Looks good so far aside from the blurriness. Thanks!

Do we get any sense from the files that the Paragons are defending Garrosh or that they're trying to attack him and we're trying to beat them to the punch (a la Gunship)?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

So, do the Klaxxi dailies just disappear? :P

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    So, do the Klaxxi dailies just disappear? :P
    I've seen comments on Wowhead that make it sound like you don't kill the Klaxxi, just defeat them. Not sure if it means it's a Gunship-style scenario where each side is trying to stop the other, or if they're possessed/controlled and defeating them makes them normal again.

Remember that the Klaxxi storyline/dailies are lore-located before the defeat of the Empress in Heart of Fear. There's nothing to change/revert, just like references to Saurfang in Borean Tundra weren't after Wrathgate.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Your map (in the second picture) makes it look like there will be more than one way through the instance. I'm hoping this is the case - the water dude looks to be the entrance guardian, then maybe the protectors, then maybe we can choose which path to take.

Sooooo tired of linear raids.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I've seen comments on Wowhead that make it sound like you don't kill the Klaxxi, just defeat them. Not sure if it means it's a Gunship-style scenario where each side is trying to stop the other, or if they're possessed/controlled and defeating them makes them normal again.

Remember that the Klaxxi storyline/dailies are lore-located before the defeat of the Empress in Heart of Fear. There's nothing to change/revert, just like references to Saurfang in Borean Tundra weren't after Wrathgate.
    Yah... I suppose. Blizzard misses out on chances like this to alter the world all the time -_-

Oh wells

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I know right

Im already exicted for that fight, those guys are badass tbh
    I want them to be a playable race man gahh I would its not just high elves or something next exp. Twin emperors or the flying lady humanoid bugs in aq would be dope as well.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    And Skeer and Iyyokuk.

Sun Tenderheart is the Golden Lotus daily questgiver. She got corrupted by Sha of Gating.
    It will be so satisfying to kill him after all that gating.

----------

Alright so let me see if I get this right. Analysis time.

Part 1 - It starts in the Vale, where Garrosh's excavations have unearthed the Sha of Pride? Well I was actually calling that the raid between ToT and SoO, so it's great to see that still being done.
    Immersus - Is it just me or does this boss look like Perfect Chaos from Sonic Adventure?
    Fallen Protectors - Golden Lotus and all, but does anyone actually think we might see Taran Zhu there as well?
    Norushen - Oh, you mean that statue in the scenario?
    Sha of Pride - I was initially confused as to why it was placed here. But knowing this is the end of the Vale portion, and the Vale is pretty much the cause of the Siege, it makes greater sense.

Part 2 - I really have nothing to say here. I do wonder where we'll start, though.
    Galakras - This guy confuses me. He clearly has a mount, so why isn't Zaela riding him? My best guess is this is some sort of arena fight where Zaela is killed at the end by her protodrake.
    Iron Juggernaut - Please tell me Gallywix is riding it. I really want Gallywix to die.
    Dark Shaman - About time we reveal this to the world. Hopefully we fight these guys in Ragefire itself.
    Nazgrim - You have only done your duty...

Part 3 - I kind of hope they come up with a better name for this. Or split it between Parts 2 and 4.
    Malkorok - I was hoping he'd be closer to Garrosh than this. But it'll be so satisfying to kill him, no matter what faction I'm on.
    Spoils of Pandaria - Sounds to me like this may be some sort of an arena fight as well. If Zaela isn't, this will be.
    Thok - Calling it now, he's a dire orc.
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse - Honestly, I think he'll be an orc. Just because Garrosh only would want Orcs this close to him. And the fact Blackfuse is the last guy before we get to the real dark side of things.

Part 4 - Please tell me this is a placeholder name.
    Paragons - Interesting that they're so close to Garrosh. Why does he trust the Mantid above the Orcs? Could he be corrupt by this time?
    Garrosh - What needs to be said? He's the living vessel of Y'shaarj.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Garrosh looks MEEENTAL

This link has been posted before, but I'll repeat:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/zone=6738#comments

The Klaxxi are engaged 3 at a time. Each time you defeat one, the other 2 heal, and one more joins the fight. The one you defeated will grant someone in your raid a new ability.

You do kill Nazgrim and Malkorok. You do not kill the Fallen Protectors of the Vale, they get "uncorrupted" at 1%.

Garrosh:
    Stage One: The True Horde
    Garrosh, wielding his new weapon with his True Horde and siege machines at his disposal will destroy any intruders. The True Horde join the battle more frequently as the fight progresses. This phase will continue until Garrosh reaches 30% health remaining.

Intermission: Realm of Y'shaarj
    Periodically the call of Y'shaarj will transport Garrosh and the players into the Realm of Y'shaarj for 1 min. Garrosh will Absorb Energy from the Heart of Y'shaarj until players have defeated all Minions of Y'shaarj inside the realm and interrupt Garrosh.

Stage Two: Corruption of Y'shaarj
    After absorbing the Power of Y'shaarj, Garrosh will heal to full health as Y'shaarj bestows Garrosh with new abilities.

Stage Three: MY WORLD
    At 30% health Garrosh will absorb the remaining power of Y'shaarj, gaining full energy, empowering all of his abilities.

No...

You kill Nazgrim?

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account

Neat. Looks like the entrance to Mogu'Shan Palace, actually. There's that little faux-gate at the bottom of the steps - I guess they're planning to put the raid portal in there. If you approach the gate from the steps, going through it would actually place you standing before the entirety of the vale - that would make it a sensible place for the entrance to the raid that begins in the vale.

Also located close by the main towns. Very handy.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Part 4 - Please tell me this is a placeholder name.
    I made up all the 'part' names.
    My names are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    So, where are all those people now who continously said Garrosh wouldn't be corrupted by the Sha?
    They're feeling vindicated because they were correct. Garrosh is not Sha corrupted. He willingly consumes the heart of Y'Shaarj (an Old God) to empower himself.

Every one of his acts this xpac and last have been acts of free will. His empowerment at the end is from an Old God, not Sha.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    They're feeling vindicated because they were correct. Garrosh is not Sha corrupted. He willingly consumes the heart of Y'Shaarj (an Old God) to empower himself.

Every one of his acts this xpac and last have been acts of free will. His empowerment at the end is from an Old God, not Sha.
    I don't think most people even consider that a difference

Taking on corruption to empower yourself still means they're corrupted.

He's corrupted, whether it was of his own free will or not. The only people making the distinction are those such as yourself, trying to feel "vindicated" because you were wrong. Trying to throw around the word "empowered", as if corrupted STILL doesn't describe his situation, which it absolutely does.

I would be willing to bet that the intended distinction between fighting corrupted garrosh and un-corrupted garrosh was whether he was still a full on orc, or an orc with this obvious corruption stuff all over his body, using attacks enhanced by an old god. Not the reasoning behind him getting that way.

But cool man, whatever makes you feel better.
    Last edited by Wazooty; 2013-06-12 at 06:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm baffled there's not a Sunreaver group. Tying Sunreaver members (perhaps Aethas included) to Garrosh was quite a big sub plot this expansion.

Garrosh is a true mad scientist.

"What can I use to become powerful as fuck? To roll my True Horde and raze whole Kalimdor with it? There must be a way!"

"Oh, I got it! Strange purple goo! I will smear it all over my upper body! Yes! That increased my strengh ten times! Now to finish it up... Eyeballs! Random eyeballs! Cover in fear, enemies of the True Horde!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I'm baffled there's not a Sunreaver group. Tying Sunreaver members (perhaps Aethas included) to Garrosh was quite a big sub plot this expansion.
    Spoils of pandaria maybe, once the stuff come out.

Anyway, why should Aethas suffer death (when he's possibly being blackmailed)?