• Neither

58 15.14%
  • Both

6 1.57%
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya I did LOL at that part.

But it dose seem that the numbers are speaking for themselves and like I said before it may not be as quick but I feel we got a DreamCast 2.0 coming.

I welcome it personally because every so often there needs to be a major change and I got the feeling this is that change.
    I disagree. I don't think the Xbone is another DreamCast. People actually liked the DreamCast.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosbringer View Post
    I disagree. I don't think the Xbone is another DreamCast. People actually liked the DreamCast.
    True I personally liked it as well so I guess its better to compare the XboxOne to ET on the Atari.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True I personally liked it as well so I guess its better to compare the XboxOne to ET on the Atari.
    No other console, OS, or platform has ever had such silly marketing restrictions like hooked in kinect or your system will shutdown, so I don't think it's comparable to anything.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    seeing how the PS4 pre order blow the xbox ones out of the water, i wonder if the PS4 will actually sold out. As in sony litterally wouldn't make enough PS4 to fulfill the demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosbringer View Post
    Yeah, the Dreamcast was a good console. I'm still not entirely sure why it flopped.

I just checked Wiki (yeah, I know) and apperently it was due to Sega simply not having the money to continue supporting it. Which is a huge shame, considering it was vastly superior to its competitors. Maybe it was too ahead of its time and people simply couldn't get into it, hense lower initial sales? Or maybe there was mismanagement making running and development costs skyrocket?

All I really know is Sega have never recovered, the games they make now lack that certain special something they had in the 90's.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just leave this here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    seeing how the PS4 pre order blow the xbox ones out of the water, i wonder if the PS4 will actually sold out. As in sony litterally wouldn't make enough PS4 to fulfill the demand.
    Same thing happens every time. And its good for business from their point of view - no company wants to make more then they can sell, and the words 'sold out' seem to increase hype and frenzy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedande View Post
    I'll just leave this here.
    http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/games...ccess-to-games

Once again, M$ says one thing and then says another, I honestly couldn't be more frustrated right now, the good news is I didnt even need to convince my 2 360 friends to convert because 1 doesnt even have internet and one hates the kinect, so were all 3 jumping ship this generation.

And yes Im worried demand will outstrip availability with the ps4 the way it is gonig.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/games...ccess-to-games

Once again, M$ says one thing and then says another, I honestly couldn't be more frustrated right now, the good news is I didnt even need to convince my 2 360 friends to convert because 1 doesnt even have internet and one hates the kinect, so were all 3 jumping ship this generation.

And yes Im worried demand will outstrip availability with the ps4 the way it is gonig.
    Well the PS4 is just about a PC...all the parts should be easy to get bar maybe the gddr5 ram so i would expect they can meet the demand unless the ram is hard to get/make.
    One of the worst things for the PS3 was the blue ray in terms of making the drive, the lasers diode had a massive rate of duds in manufacture and it bumped the cost up.

As for the xbox banned accounts thing, i've saw the tweet and i've saw the video of Larry mentioning it, and tbh either way MS fucked up.
    Last edited by Lagwin; 2013-06-18 at 08:50 AM.

Deleted
    Hehe, Wow, ofc a internet voteing do not Mean facs, but still shows quite a bit. But Really it is staggering the different on the 2. I mean i see it like this,playstation: 1 :is cheaper 100 Euro cheaper(a damn lot), 2:developers and gameing jounalist say it is about 50% more powerfull, 3:it will Not require a camera to be in my room at all time, that i can not dissconnect. 4:It will allowe me to borrow games from my mates. 5: Fine it will require PS+ to play multiplayers, but so does xbox live, and on PS+ i wont get ads WHEN I ALREADY pay for it, i will get good discounts, i will get free games each mouth. 6:Accoring to indie developers, it is a big deal that they can self puplish on the playstation 4(as they can not on xbox) So one is 1/5 cheaper 50% more powerfull, friendlyer to indie developers, MUCH better DRM, PS+ is still Much more for less,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Hehe, Wow, ofc a internet voteing do not Mean facs, but still shows quite a bit. But Really it is staggering the different on the 2. I mean i see it like this,playstation: 1 :is cheaper 100 Euro cheaper(a damn lot), 2:developers and gameing jounalist say it is about 50% more powerfull, 3:it will Not require a camera to be in my room at all time, that i can not dissconnect. 4:It will allowe me to borrow games from my mates. 5: Fine it will require PS+ to play multiplayers, but so does xbox live, and on PS+ i wont get ads WHEN I ALREADY pay for it, i will get good discounts, i will get free games each mouth. 6:Accoring to indie developers, it is a big deal that they can self puplish on the playstation 4(as they can not on xbox) So one is 1/5 cheaper 50% more powerfull, friendlyer to indie developers, MUCH better DRM, PS+ is still Much more for less,
    Dat Paragraph >< but after decrypting it, i do agree, (the 50% more powerful could be negated by THE CLOUD!)

15+ Year Old Account
    The one cool thing XB1 has going for it is sharing games with friends. If you own the game, you can add friends to a "list" (though I've heard the list is quite short, but maybe it's a per-game list?) and whenever you are not playing that game, any of your friends are free to play it. Not a selling feature of the console, but a nice extra
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    The one cool thing XB1 has going for it is sharing games with friends. If you own the game, you can add friends to a "list" (though I've heard the list is quite short, but maybe it's a per-game list?) and whenever you are not playing that game, any of your friends are free to play it. Not a selling feature of the console, but a nice extra
    Kinda curious. If I am playing Game A, and a friend wants to play Game B from my system. Can I still continue playing Game A while my friend plays game B? Will game B running effect my game A? Will this be using my bandwidth? Or is this all stored on MS's servers and they stream from there after authenticating as one of the friends in my circle?

15+ Year Old Account
    Since they're all stored on MS servers it doesn't affect you at all
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Since they're all stored on MS servers it doesn't affect you at all
    So, if I am playing Game A, and my friend wants to play Game A, Can we both play from the one I purchased?

Or does the friend have to play a game which I am not currently playing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    So, if I am playing Game A, and my friend wants to play Game A, Can we both play from the one I purchased?

Or does the friend have to play a game which I am not currently playing?
    Not simultaneously no, you have to play separate games.

Deleted
    And your friend can't play Game A online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure i read that you can play the same game at the same time just not online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Pretty sure i read that you can play the same game at the same time just not online.
    One would think that if both people are offline then both could play it as how would the mothership know until you are forced to log in on the 24 hour mark and check in with her, we cant have her thinking were being deceitful now. Interesting thought.

Yet more questions about the xbox one, I think the only thing people are sure of right now is that its a mighty bit confusing.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-06-18 at 07:15 PM.