Thread: Feral's Cyclone

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    I'm so fucking mad about this damn fucking PvP scrubs whiners achieve it, gg, byebye feral arena
    can US ppl storm their forums, so they revert it like they did to DoC
    Instant cyclone every 20-30 seconds changed to the out-of-cat hardcast every time I want is hardly gamebreaking.
    Feral4Life since 2005
    cpu: Intel i9-9900K mobo: ASUS Maximus XI Extreme
    cooling: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro gpu: ASUS RTX-2080 Ti
    ssd: Samsung 970Pro, 960 Evo, 860 Evo sound: sadly onboard
    case: Silverstone Fortress 2 Limited Edition (WRI) (I love that beauty)
    ram: 32G G.Skill 3200 C14 display: ACER X27 (G-Sync HDR IPS)

this is an obvious nerf. more feral tunneling in 3s

It has no cooldown now, so I guarantee you that a load of noobs will go onto the forums and complain about druids spamming cyclone, it's a lose-lose situation, in the end, people will just complain about every fucking thing. Makes me sick.

On the bright side though, all these recent re rolling ferals can gtfo and play another class.

The previous change was justified to stop chain cyclone CCs without stopping DPS pressure it ended in most cases in casting only full time (non DR) cyclones. This change which force us to cast 1,7s spell is real nerf:
    - it removes instant CC which is nice (I didn't like it ether) and gives your enemy chance to act which is a change in good direction as long as it wont end on us
    - it also removes cyclone from your defensive abilities in situation when a kitty is under pressure
    - it removes some "skillshot" tricks, like cycloning during a jump (at Dalaran arena) or during a knock back
    - and finaly it was already said but worth to remind: 1,7s is time to deliver CC but it takes another GCD before druid will be able to act aggressive

Personally I'm great fun of reducing GCD on all shifting. I know that removing GCD from shifting will cause a lot of issues but maybe it can be reduced to 0,2 or 0,5s. Before other classes start grumble on this, lets DK imagine that they have to go into frost presence before remorseless winter, or paladins have to change seal before repentance. Warriors who remember so-called stance dance know what I'm talking about.

And definitely in that change PvP gloves bonus needs adjustment as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    It has no cooldown now, so I guarantee you that a load of noobs will go onto the forums and complain about druids spamming cyclone, it's a lose-lose situation, in the end, people will just complain about every fucking thing. Makes me sick.

On the bright side though, all these recent re rolling ferals can gtfo and play another class.
    I think this is what Blizzard had in mind to nerf feral PVP damage. It forces ferals to leave cat form and hardcast Cyclone = less uptime on target. I see this more as a DPS nerf rather than CC nerf. Feels a little harsh but I think it could still work out.

Hey! Don't cry.
    We all hate instant CCs. Feral received the nerfbat as first. Sadly.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

as long as it wont end on us
    People keep saying this, oh it's ok as long as it doesn't hit only us. Well guess what, it is only us, it will be only us; this is not the radical restructuring of cc you all want, it's just a feral nerf.

Deleted
    While I originally thought the change to cyclone wouldn't hurt us that much, after thinking about it, the GCD will. Quick solution, make cyclone cast-able in cat form, we can also raise the skill cap a little by fake casting too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibral View Post
    The previous change was justified to stop chain cyclone CCs without stopping DPS pressure it ended in most cases in casting only full time (non DR) cyclones. This change which force us to cast 1,7s spell is real nerf:
    - it removes instant CC which is nice (I didn't like it ether) and gives your enemy chance to act which is a change in good direction as long as it wont end on us
    - it also removes cyclone from your defensive abilities in situation when a kitty is under pressure
    - it removes some "skillshot" tricks, like cycloning during a jump (at Dalaran arena) or during a knock back
    - and finaly it was already said but worth to remind: 1,7s is time to deliver CC but it takes another GCD before druid will be able to act aggressive

Personally I'm great fun of reducing GCD on all shifting. I know that removing GCD from shifting will cause a lot of issues but maybe it can be reduced to 0,2 or 0,5s. Before other classes start grumble on this, lets DK imagine that they have to go into frost presence before remorseless winter, or paladins have to change seal before repentance. Warriors who remember so-called stance dance know what I'm talking about.

And definitely in that change PvP gloves bonus needs adjustment as well.
    Cyclone - Dash, no extra GCD needed but only every minute..

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    They should atleast make it usable in cat form, while moving and uninterpretable(unless you loss control of your character).
    That would make it even more OP than it is now as an instant cast...

Deleted
    This wil ldestroy feral if thsi go's live, feral was balanced no nerf needed perhaps for cyclone to be able to be dispelled that cna do but if they do this i will delete my druid..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    This wil ldestroy feral if thsi go's live, feral was balanced no nerf needed perhaps for cyclone to be able to be dispelled that cna do but if they do this i will delete my druid..
    You "threatening" to delete a character is doing nothing for the discussion. Feral was not balanced, it is has pretty much everything atm, strong burst, strong cc, strong mobility and survivablity. This change is a step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    ...Quick solution, make cyclone cast-able in cat form, we can also raise the skill cap a little by fake casting too.
    If they do that cat will become just another stance with no purpose to look any diferent, next thing we ask will be all spells cast as beests, mount as beast and craft items as beast.
    I start playing druid cause of shifting abilities allowing to do totally different things in totally different forms, what you suggest is to "put us into homogeniser"

Deleted
    You "threatening" to delete a character is doing nothing for the discussion. Feral was not balanced, it is has pretty much everything atm, strong burst, strong cc, strong mobility and survivablity. This change is a step in the right direction.
    Strong CC??? we only had 2 cc's one one a 20 sec cd what is hier then any other cc there is like sheep or fear.., our survivalbility was high yes but after popping our cd's we are screwed, moblity is needed if we couldnt powershift we would nto evne reach 1800..

Its going to be hard to get clones if they train you, but this is a step in the right direction as far as instant cc. If anything I think we should have NS, jsut for an occasional instant clone. If not being trained we can spam clone for cc or peels.
    After the 20sec cd change there was soooo many ferals on AJ saying they wouldnt even care if the had to hard cast it, as long as it didnt have a cd. Now you once again can clone a low target to prevent heals, triple clone a healer, peel alll the time with clone. They need to find a way to make it easier for you 2 clone with someone on you, but this could still be good.
    ---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 09:52 AM ----------

Strong CC??? we only had 2 cc's one one a 20 sec cd what is there then any other cc there is like sheep or fear.., our survivability was high yes but after popping our cd's we are screwed, moblity is needed if we couldnt powershift we would nto evne reach 1800..
    ferals had insanely stong CC. insta clones every 20 seconds, bash, combo stun, the best kick in game( longer lock then shear), roots, sleeps, annnd 3 5 second instant cast treant stuns with a 40yardrange, who each had a 20 second cd
    Last edited by Myci; 2013-06-21 at 01:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

played tons of games vs former r1/glad ferals and a single feral druid can do as much dmg as my affliction warlock dotting up 3 targets constantly, so yea you dont rly need instant clone considering every feral runs with a hunter/dk/ret

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    Its going to be hard to get clones if they train you, but this is a step in the right direction. If anything I think we should have NS, jsut for an occasional instant clone. If not being trained we can spam clone for cc or peels.

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 09:52 AM ----------

ferals had insanely stong CC. insta clones every 20 seconds, bash, combo stun, the best kick in game( longer lock then shear), roots, sleeps, annnd 3 5 second instant cast treant stuns with a 40yardrange, who each had a 20 second cd
    Then tel lme what is the diffrence with the amout off cc a mage has or that fear is the most annoying cc in the game..

Then tel lme what is the diffrence with the amout off cc a mage has or that fear is the most annoying cc in the game..
    Fear is the most annoying CC in the game, and frankly locks being able to cast it while moving is broken, but they are fixing that.
    I dont reallly know what your saying, but theres deffinately a difference in cc. Mages can spam polly, which is great, CS, and stun with deep( thou deep is used for dps more then cc sometimes).
    Compared to a druid
    A druid has the best cc in game ( cyclone) which is instant. That is the biggest problem right there.
    4 bashes, all instant
    Instant roots, instant sleeps. At the least you can kick and los a mage spamming sheep. Threre is waaaay to much instant cc in the game. Its not a skillfull play style when your team has 7 instant ccs, and all you do is target and click button back to back and get a kill. Meanwhile there is absolutely no way they could have avoided it.
    And you cant really compare wizards to melee. They set up their burst each time to do any substantial dmg. ( let me explain)
    A mage you can see when they will deep, with frost bomb and a nova. If hes trying sooo hard to get a polly before and you dont let him, auramastery right as the nova happens, he cant cs you and bam you can heal the deep and dispel it. Meanwhile against junglecleave your eatting a ton of instant ccs you cant avoid, while they are doing high consistent dmg all the time( as a melee). its just bad to compare
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

This nerf was clearly deserved. Not sure why you are getting mad about it, most people could have seen this coming from a mile away. It's just too good to be instant, and like people have said before me, a step in the right direction, providing they start removing all the other forms of instant CC that is.
    coz u play pve only ofc u not care where it actually also touch PvE part , but ofc u only care about how to use PS for DoC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    Fear is the most annoying CC in the game, and frankly locks being able to cast it while moving is broken, but they are fixing that.
    I dont reallly know what your saying, but theres deffinately a difference in cc. Mages can spam polly, which is great, CS, and stun with deep( thou deep is used for dps more then cc sometimes).
    Compared to a druid
    A druid has the best cc in game ( cyclone) which is instant. That is the biggest problem right there.
    4 bashes, all instant
    Instant roots, instant sleeps. At the least you can kick and los a mage spamming sheep. Threre is waaaay to much instant cc in the game. Its not a skillfull play style when your team has 7 instant ccs, and all you do is target and click button back to back and get a kill. Meanwhile there is absolutely no way they could have avoided it.
    And you cant really compare wizards to melee. They set up their burst each time to do any substantial dmg. ( let me explain)
    A mage you can see when they will deep, with frost bomb and a nova. If hes trying sooo hard to get a polly before and you dont let him, auramastery right as the nova happens, he cant cs you and bam you can heal the deep and dispel it. Meanwhile against junglecleave your eatting a ton of instant ccs you cant avoid, while they are doing high consistent dmg all the time( as a melee). its just bad to compare
    Oh so explain why since season one Mages never got a nerf bat like feral will be getting now tell me that how isthat fair, blizzard needs to work on other classes rather then druids who are fine, aka disc priest ele shemmy ench shammy warriors and mages thsoe are the main problems,

Also we wont be able to hardcast cyclone cause we will get trained hard so how will we be able to put ut any cc?