Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Starting to feel about right.

So with all the nerfs to bm hunters and now the readiness nerf along with the new frost mage mastery nerf burst might actually be almost balanced.

5.4 is starting to look like a great patch!

Deleted
    Nerf paladin (remove them from playable class) problem solved

Hunter and feral nerfs are nice and welcome, mage nerfs really aren't warranted as mages are fairly middle of the pack right now. I'm kinda shocked at the lack of attention to the melee hybrids (except some feral nerfs) while casters and caster hybrids get basically gutted. Rets, ferals, enhance, hunters, dks will be dominating 5.4, with an ele thrown in there too.

IMO they need to fix the healer fiasco big time. Disc and rdruid are by far the strongest healers right now and both are getting MAJOR buffs while none of the other healers are getting anything to work with. Disc especially is getting multiple buffs and none of the bugs it has fixed so it will continue to be ridiculously strong. If things go as they are if your not a disc or an rdruid GL getting a team.

Actually I play a MW and I feel way stronger than any other healer. Im really surprised healing sphere hasnt been nerfed yet.

Deleted
    they need to buff frost dk survivability for a start no point having high damage if you have the survivability of a wet paper bag

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    they need to buff frost dk survivability for a start no point having high damage if you have the survivability of a wet paper bag
    What about unholy? they are both the same (the only difference is lichborne heals), give us bone shield with 4 charges and problem solved.

This patch is going to be pretty SICK, warriors are getting slight buffs, casters are being toned down... its perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    This patch is going to be pretty SICK, warriors are getting slight buffs, casters are being toned down... its perfect!
    Are you implying that casters are even good this season? 95% of arena comps past 1800 up until around 2400 we're you see the twitch stars are ALL Melee/hunter/disc priest.

Quote Originally Posted by kcatta View Post
    Are you implying that casters are even good this season? 95% of arena comps past 1800 up until around 2400 we're you see the twitch stars are ALL Melee/hunter/disc priest.
    Seriously this. People get way too stuck on old assumptions like mages are good. Mages are one of the worst 3's class in the game right now (at least in the duelist bracket), with warriors being the only one worse imo.

Mages are hard unless you know how to counter them. Dispel frost bomb, dispel deep. Make them play defensively. The real problem is Melee/hunter mongoloid cleaves people.

Mages are hard unless you know how to counter them. Dispel frost bomb, dispel deep. Make them play defensively. The real problem is Melee/hunter mongoloid cleaves people.
    Melee-hybrid/hunter sits on mages ALL DAY and hits their cloth with no passive DR like a truck. Ive seen my teams mage drop from 100-0 in a scatter shot with pain suppression up. Mages are built to kite, but hunters and rets/enh/ferals CANT BE KITED, and since those classes are incredibly strong and everywhere, mages aren't so good.

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Melee-hybrid/hunter sits on mages ALL DAY and hits their cloth with no passive DR like a truck. Ive seen my teams mage drop from 100-0 in a scatter shot with pain suppression up. Mages are built to kite, but hunters and rets/enh/ferals CANT BE KITED, and since those classes are incredibly strong and everywhere, mages aren't so good.
    I get killed within a few stuns, interupts after my cooldowns on my resto sham :|

Quote Originally Posted by Clide72 View Post
    No one complains about Paladins at high ratings. Simply because they are easy to deal with.

Arena wise, depending on the comps some casters get ganked, but rbgs wise... why the hell would you bring a melee? and the fact that it takes SOOO much effort as a warrior to pull off at least a 50k+ crit while i can sit on my ele shammy and almost global someone 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Casters are god tier and on par with hunt cleaves. I don't know on what russian bg you're playing to say that.
    I mean the only really scarys ones are ele shams. Mages are easily countered, locks can be countered. Shadow priests and boomkins are at the bottom of the pail.Meanwhile every melee is doing insane performance besides Rogue and Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Clide72 View Post
    Why? I've now managed to burst pallies down so fast that they can't even bubble twice in 4 rets.

Deleted
    mages are not as OP as ppl think they have alot of control and cc but if they didnt have that they would suck balls. i find warlocks harder to kill than mages atm on my frost dk

Meanwhile every melee is doing insane performance besides Rogue and Warriors.
    So besides the only two melee classes that can only melee and dont do large damage at ranged as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously don't get the readiness nerf. Blizzard has admitted they nerfed it because "3 trinkets" was too good.

WHY nerf readiness all around then? Remove bestial wrath from readiness= done without crippling MM.

The frost mastery changes are also really.. weird.

Still hope they'll be reverting the readiness nerf and instead nerf bestial wrath, rather than gutting the soon to be only viable spec in PvP; MM.

Increase DK survivability but nerf unholy's ability to stay in blood presence so easily. Sitting in your Defensive stance isn't good gameplay imo, I wish it wasn't viable and you only used it when you really really needed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last season of mop might be the best season yet. It wont be worse than previous mop seasons that im sure.