Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    World of Warcraft: Ashes of Argus

Come on, it's a cool name. Admit it.
    That's actually the best expansion name I've seen so far on here. The rest are just horrible.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

WoW: The Flamming Crusade. An army of trolls (from Zandalar or something) try to ignite a war between the different races by yelling at them. They fail miserably and the expansion is closed in a matter of minutes.

WoW: Wrath of Wrathion. He was lying all along, he wanted us to be ready for the Legion so he could kill us himself and have an undead army. Fortunately, Gallywix comes out of nowhere and resurrects us all just in time.

WoW: Catalyst. A famous alchemist drinks Old God urine and becomes a mass of eyes and tentacles. Despite being able to end the world whenever he wants, he just travels around the world throwing molotov cocktails at innocent low level players. He's then killed by some new Mary Sue with some unknown/forgotten timeless artifact.

WoW: The Last Expansion. Blizzard has always been planning on ending the game when we reached lvl 95. No new races, no new models, no new places, no new quests; we have to grind thousands of lvl 90 mobs to reach the new level cap and then enter a very easy solo scenario where we kill Sargeras. The end. People complain it's too much daily content.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2013-07-02 at 04:23 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    World Of Warcraft: Legion's End

I think i missed something, but i'll ask the same question that was asked earlier.. what's happening in less than a month? i thought blizzcon wasn't until october

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: Fires of Xoroth. At least what I would like to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    WoW: I hope this is the last expansion
    This made me giggle.

World of Warcraft: This was merely a setback.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    World of Warcraft: The Lucid Dream, or WoW: I hope this is the last expansion
    More are planned; or rather, that's the rumor.

I'm placing bets on World of Warcraft: Sylvanas Goes Batsh*t Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Divinusvita View Post
    I think i missed something, but i'll ask the same question that was asked earlier.. what's happening in less than a month? i thought blizzcon wasn't until october
    August is the month that Blizzard likes to register trademarks, or so points to the MoP and Cataclysm trademarks

Quote Originally Posted by Divinusvita View Post
    Usually every expansion name is trademarked around 4-5 months before Blizzcon.

Worold of Warcraft: Wrath of the Burning Cataclysm in Pandaria.

Ashes of Argus sounds nice, but I go with Shadows of Xoroth.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Whilst cool, all I can think of is 'Ashes of Argos'.

(Weird UK store).
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Now every expansion, Blizzard releases a new class, or 2 new races into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Why would someone create malware for a mac? Is there a black market for photo albums of cats and half written novels?

The Legion Strikes Back.

And #6 will be Revenge of the Scourge.

If it's something Aszhara related.

World of Warcraft: Terror of the Tides

If it's something Burning Legion related.

World of Warcraft: Flames of the Nether.

(Assuming we will have both Xoroth and Argus in it).

15+ Year Old Account

I approve of this name. Five Thumbs Up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

World Of Warcraft: Legion Rises
    World Of Warcraft: Hook, Line & Sinker

World of Warcraft: Actually iz Dolan

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: Path of Segara's

Because there would be something kind of funny when refering to WOW and the direction they have gone, with this new expansion, and dub it WoW: POS. It would really make me snicker everytime i seen it.

Or maybes even World of Warcraft: Argus Soilders of Segara's or WoW: ASS LOL!

Title:

World of Warcraft: Apocalypse(!!!)

Motivation:

Final showdown with all the lore villains, starting with the burning legion invasion on azeroth - you kill KJ first raid tier endboss, should be placed in another dimension somehwere in the twisting nether.

second raidtier its Sargeras(!!!) and he will be very tough with many many incarnations and a big raid tier or tiers. Just because he is the strongest force maybe, does not mean he must be last, wouldn't be a big surprise? andi think difficulty is about the circumstances not just how strong the villain really is, if you get enough support or trap him(see archimonde) he will fall rather quickly, no matter how powerful he was. The Titan council will appear, too, to make it happen.

third and final tier Aszhara, remaining old gods and the rise of the new lichking(with a big connection to sylvannas, she might become the new one and betray the horde or gets killed in the process cause nerzul returned somehow to take over bolvar's body) in that order.

the story will be extremely compressed and there is absolutely no idling in the story script, exactly like frozen throne was in wc3.

The whole thing might end in thet total destruction of azeroth.(!)

Remember Draenor got destroyed too at the end of "Beyond the dark portal"

The story is finished and i can finally play wc4 waited long enough cause of that damn wow mmo -.- Wc3 was such a good game and wc2 was enjoyable too.

however wc3 also prooved, its possible to make a big story with many amazing lore characters without destroying the world....but i am not sure if that can still work with this used up lore and lands.

Lands of lore. :P
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2013-07-02 at 04:50 PM.

Considering the giant MoP leak and how they were continuously asked about it I'm guessing they'll be more cautious as to how and when they trademark the name this time around.

Deleted
    The Legion Strikes Back

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: Space Marines

lolwut