Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post

2. Social liberal movements.

3. Government assistance programs.

Awww did the mean liberals hurt your feelings? boo fucking hoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    ^^THIS, every time!

Also, I hate when i buy some candy and go to eat the green one, thinking it'll be green apple flavor, like it should be, and get smacked in the mouth with a GOD AWEFUL LIME FLAVOR! GRRRRR
    I am the opposite.. I am pissed off that everything green is green apple now.. I want my DAMN LIME FLAVOR! (an extra special f you goes out to skittles for this one..)

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    2, Bottled water... (In first world countries, where tap water is perfectly drinkable). Most bottled water is essentially tap water in bottle. All the pretty pictures of snow covered peaks and fresh springs on the labels are load of horse shit. People pay incredible amounts of money to drink tap water that comes in a plastic bottle (in the process pitching into the global plastic waste pollution problem too).
    I just mentioned this in another thread, but I honestly can't drink the tap water in some countries because of how it's treated with chloride. Since in my home country we don't use chloride in the water, I'm completely unused to it. The taste is just very, very strong to me. As such every time I travel around Europe or the US, I go out of my way to find good bottled water. Perhaps it is more polluted than the tap water, I do not know, but all I know is that I can usually find a brand that doesn't taste of chloride. So unless it's polluted like hell, then that's good enough for me.

Deleted
    when film/gaming companies rehash or just make really dull games.
    When companies then make sequels to those games and change hardly anything

For example: CoD...

First world problems that I really hate?
    Politicians who claim there is no poverty in this country, while hundreds of thousands of people cannot even pay for their meat and veg and get thrown on the streets because they couldn't afford their rent.
    Rich people who insist that they contribute more to society than poor people because they've got more money to spend, while poor people actually spend more.
    Wars fought for corporate interests.
    The fact that corporations get to dictate government policy by threatening the government with economic repercussions.
    Short-term banking policies that result in incredible profits for shareholders, but cause its clientele to go bankrupt, and the bank itself to fall (then being saved by government intervention).
    Fraudulent cartel mortgage, housing and building practices that contributed greatly to the current recession, causing thousands of people to lose their homes, jobs, families and even lives.

Those are a few first world problems that really piss me off.

10+ Year Old Account
    people bitching when technology doesnt work. an example of that would be if your internet goes out, or your cable goes out. or when its "taking too long"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    2 paprika's, 1 lettuce, 2 apples, tuna fish, 2 eggs = about 6-7$ for a dinersalad i can eat off 2 days.
    for 7$ i can buy 4 microwave meals. Or do you think microwave meals are healthy?
    I'm still not really sure what the complaint is. What you just demonstrated is healthy and unhealthy food in that one case is the same price.

If you know how to shop and cook/prep food, you can always get some kind of healthy and tasty meal for very cheap.

Beans and rice are extremely cheap and simple, and incredibly healthy. Lots of protein and fiber in the beans, and fiber and carbohydrates in the rice. They're not even plain if you know how to season and spice.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    people bitching when technology doesnt work. an example of that would be if your internet goes out, or your cable goes out. or when its "taking too long"
    I agree. But f*ck me it's annoying when technology doesn't work.

^.^
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Now every expansion, Blizzard releases a new class, or 2 new races into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Why would someone create malware for a mac? Is there a black market for photo albums of cats and half written novels?

10+ Year Old Account
    whiteknights

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    2, Bottled water... (In first world countries, where tap water is perfectly drinkable). Most bottled water is essentially tap water in bottle. All the pretty pictures of snow covered peaks and fresh springs on the labels are load of horse shit. People pay incredible amounts of money to drink tap water that comes in a plastic bottle (in the process pitching into the global plastic waste pollution problem too).
    i cannot agree with you more

the fact people are suckered by this crap boggles my mind!!!

and penny-pinching DLC
    good DLC would be something that adds a large amount of NEW content, like a WoW expac
    not pay us money so you can unlock this cool looking ammo/gun/armor...
    Last edited by Jawless Jones; 2013-07-03 at 03:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    Leafs on my burger.

JK, i heard this one somewhere else :P

Probably russophobes.

Deleted
    None, it's quite the opposite. Just because someone in the back end of the world has to eat trash and makes a dollar a month doesnt mean you should feel lucky or grateful somehow. Im picky about my food, throw the leftovers to trash and support animal rights and couldnt be more proud.

I hate people occupying benches/dumbells/whatnot for 10 minutes for a single thing. Like, you don't dumbell curl for 15 minutes don't you? Even 5 setting it won't take that long. Besides, your tiny arms won't grow even the tiniest bit when you workout like that. Asshole. I just want to be a douchebag and bully my way through the gym somedays.

First world problems I in particular hate...

1: People who whine that CoD is just so horrible for recycling the same game over and over again... but absolutely LOVE New Super Mario Bros, New Super Mario Bros 2, New Super Mario Bros Wii, New Super Mario Bros Wii U, Pokémon game X, Assassin's Creed, and (nowadays) Halo.

2: People who whine that today's music/movies/videogames just aren't as good as the oldies, but ONLY PLAY POPULAR MEDIA. This ticks me off to no end. I grind my teeth every time someone says all rap today is just about money, drugs, and women, yet they've never made an actual effort to sink their teeth into the NEAR INFINITE collection of contemplative underground rappers readily available if someone does minimal research on any music blog site. Just get on Consequence of Sound, check out Potholes in My Blog, watch Theneedledrop, read Pitchfork if you have to! There's so much great music out there that people completely ignore as they whine that there's no great music out there. Video game retroists bug me too. I'll bet you so many people are going to moan when this new 3D castlevania game comes out the they miss Symphony of The Night... but have never and will never play the new SOTN-esque dungeon crawler "Rogue Legacy" (available on Steam now!)

Deleted
    People who start hypocratic Threads

The fact that higher education cost more then a home loan but does not even provide remotely the same opportunities that it used to yet it is now almost expected for you to have a 4 year degree.

When people say "first world problems".

Yes, they are problems. While a starving kid in Africa suffering from Cholera, Dysentery and AIDS at the same time might never have to complain that the idiot behind the counter can't understand me clearly saying "no onions", or that the train left 30 seconds earlier than it was supposed to DESPITE the driver seeing me run onto the platform, doesn't mean that these are not legitimate problems of mine. So you can eff off with your snarky "first world problems, dude" and go pick a fight with a tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    When people say "first world problems".

Yes, they are problems. While a starving kid in Africa suffering from Cholera, Dysentery and AIDS at the same time might never have to complain that the idiot behind the counter can't understand me clearly saying "no onions", or that the train left 30 seconds earlier than it was supposed to DESPITE the driver seeing me run onto the platform, doesn't mean that these are not legitimate problems of mine. So you can eff off with your snarky "first world problems, dude" and go pick a fight with a tree.
    Bad service is not a first world problem. It's a problem.

Avoiding onions is normal in a social context, especially for people who interact with other people. Nothing is more unpleasant than a foul breath in your face.

Bad drivers aren't first world problems. They are a menace to society.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    1. Insurance.

2. Social liberal movements.

3. Government assistance programs.

4. The growing gnostic atheist population.

5. The fact that, despite all our advancements, we still have to poop.
    I find this list amusing

Either you're not quite sure what a first world problem is - or you'd be much happier in the third world without insurance, social liberal movements, government programs, atheists, and all the constipation you could ever want
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I find this list amusing

Either you're not quite sure what a first world problem is - or you'd be much happier in the third world without insurance, social liberal movements, government programs, atheists, and all the constipation you could ever want
    The irony is, in the third world he would have no end to the diarrhoea and be wishing the constipation back again after about a week.