Looking to RAF someone. Im US east coast time and usually online from 9am-midnight. Looking for someone who wants to just blow through levels not wanting to waste time. Do kill quests only and maybe some instances for fastest possible leveling. Please be able to play each day for a long time so we can get leveling done as fast as possible. Would prefer you play a tank or healer spec for instant dungeon queues but whatever. MUST BE ALLIANCE. Will provide 16 slot bags and mount money up to normal level 60 flying. Send me a PM if interested. Unfortunately I can buy your battlechest as Im broke lol.
    Last edited by Dabrix32; 2013-07-09 at 12:16 AM.

i am looking for someone to recruit me for RAF i had to make a brand new account so now i have to start from scratch, i would prefer to level on horde and any server is good, i would like to make my first toon to be a paladin. pm me if you would like to level with me! i have no gold or anything so if you could help me out that would be fantastic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to give scroll or RAF on Mal'ganis PVP horde. Realm has high population and is primarily horde.

PM me if interested

I not a new player (Been on both ends of RaF and SoR) but I'm looking to be recruited to play on a US alliance dominated pvp server(preferable west coast).
    I currently play only horde but really want to play the alliance side of things and level a few characters up.

I'm just looking for a battle chest as I missed out on the 5 special a few weeks ago. I can provide my own game time and offer you the night-wing mount as well a player who can grind levels out with you.
    I usually play after 2pm us central time.

Feel free to contact me in game through my battle tag Jesse#1505 or on Skype username: gosemina

Thank you.
    Last edited by gosemina; 2013-07-09 at 09:27 AM.

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking to give scroll or RAF on Mal'ganis PVP horde. Realm has high population and is primarily horde.

PM me if interested

Looking to recruit Alliance US Stormrage.

What I provide:
    Bags and 150% flying on each character
    5,000 gold for first finished 80
    Extensive WoW experience in all PvE aspects, leveling, raiding, dailies, dungeons.
    Ample play time (8+ hours a day)

What you provide:
    Your own battlechest / expansions if you want them
    Pay for 1 month of game time on the account so I get a free month. Only reason I'm doing this. I don't care about the mount.

Add me on skype: darth.pride

Deleted
    sry got bored
    Last edited by mmoc8fd7c31b84; 2013-07-09 at 09:54 PM.

Hello All!!!

I want to scroll of resurrect someone who is in need! Just pm via forums.

Looking to RAF someone, any EU server.

Get your own shit, you get faster lvling.

add my skype, sk.biohazad

Looking for someone who plans to start playing on Tarren Mill-EU (horde side) or Draenor-EU (horde side aswell).

If youre willing to speed up youre leveling process i can help you out with starting heirlooms and some gold to help you through (flying, etc.). Gonna play a resto druid so you'll get super fast queues for dungeons. I spend a lot of time online (from 6-10 hours per day) so you have an opportunity to get to level 85 in 2 days or so (depends how much are you willing to play). Unfortunatly i cannot provide you with the game costs but im willing to help you out with anything i can ingame. If youre intereseted please PM me on here so we can discuss further details (im also availible for voice comm). Get maximum use of those 3 months RAF period boost and get plenty characters leveld up. Azeroth awaits.

Looking for a SoR - US - Sanctizzle Blackrock
    Last edited by Undies; 2013-07-09 at 07:31 PM.

hello, I am looking to be recruited. I am looking to come back into the game with a fresh start. I would like to find someone who is somewhat serious in grinding out some characters. I would really like for someone to purchase a battle chest for me also. Im located on the East coast and im available to play for probably 6 hours a day in the summer. Please send me an email at jakep315 at gmail . com and we can get this going. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Undies View Post
    Looking for a SoR - US - Sanctizzle Blackrock
    Pm me mate and i can hook you up

I can recruit you but you have to buy your'e own battlechest but i am willing to do it raf with you

Looking to recruit someone to Mal'ganis Horde US. its a pvp high populated server and at max level we almost always win bgs.
    I can help you out with any gold or mounts that we need while leveling. I can also roll a tank so we get insta ques for dungeons. im looking to do 2 or 3 characters to lvl 80.
    you provide your own game time and keys. reply to this post, PM me, or get in contact with me on skype if you are interested. my skype is ryan.boling7.
    hope to hear from you soon!

we can also do alliance if you want to, but we would have to choose another realm. highly populated preferably

Can someone send SOR. EU servers. zkurkulovich at gmail dot com.

Thanks'

anyone need a scroll pm me via the forums~!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by connorsnelson View Post
    anyone need a scroll pm me via the forums~!!!!!
    Can't send pm, cause of the small amount of posts. Please do send: zkurkulovich at gmail dot com

Thanks,

I would love to recruit someone, I'll provide you with gold and bags, however I won't buy the game for you. US, any higher pop realm, any faction, I would like at least one toon on stormreaver horde.