Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    lol I figured there'd be a few more people excited for this.

Gonna be missing Phil Collins this season though
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2013-08-16 at 06:57 PM.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lahey is the best.

Propane...propane...

Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Right now I'm gonna smoke a big six paper joint, get fuckin' wrecked and party all fuckin' day.

Fuck work, lets get drunk and eat chicken fingers.

Deleted
    cant wait

shit puppets!

Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    cant wait

shit puppets!
    the shit hawks have returned for an 8th season Bubs...big...dirty...shit hawks.

man freaking ricky funniest character on that show samsquash lol still cracks me up

Oh my Julian,
    My handsome Julian
    Patrick Swayze you were so fucking sexy in Roadhouse and fucking Dirty Dancing...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Gonna be missing Phil Collins this season though
    Yeah, It's a shame that he passed away. Apparently Shitty Bill died too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Yeah, It's a shame that he passed away. Apparently Shitty Bill died too.
    Oh I didn't know that one D: RIP Shitty Bill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh I didn't know that one D: RIP Shitty Bill.
    Yeah. I wish there was more of his character on the show. Always thought it was funny. Apparently Trevor isn't in the new show, at least as far as I can tell. Cory is back though, he was actually directing some of the episodes.

Yeah. I wish there was more of his character on the show. Always thought it was funny. Apparently Trevor isn't in the new show, at least as far as I can tell. Cory is back though, he was actually directing some of the episodes.
    I'm trying to figure out who's going to show it, because I haven't seen anything from Showcase for it yet...unless I'm blind, or admittedly I haven't looked -that- hard.

I'm trying to figure out who's going to show it, because I haven't seen anything from Showcase for it yet...unless I'm blind, or admittedly I haven't looked -that- hard.
    It's going to be on their online station thingy, swearnet. At least thats what i've read.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's going to be an online venture I believe. https://www.swearnet.com/ is their website. There's a subscription fee etc. I'm hoping it ends up on netflix as well. As much as I would love to support the show, I think the way they're going about releasing the content is very 2002. I'm sure they could get a TV deal though. Something like IFC could pick them up or even The Comedy Network in Canada would love to have them I'm sure. I think Showcase already flat out said no however. Which is dumb since Showcase has been crap for a long time and hasn't had any original hits in years.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow.. watching the latest video on the website. Sebastian Bach looks like a transvestite.

woah woah waoh. I thought they were making a 3rd movie....AND a new season? /explosion of bodily fluids

It's going to be an online venture I believe. https://www.swearnet.com/ is their website. There's a subscription fee etc. I'm hoping it ends up on netflix as well. As much as I would love to support the show, I think the way they're going about releasing the content is very 2002. I'm sure they could get a TV deal though. Something like IFC could pick them up or even The Comedy Network in Canada would love to have them I'm sure. I think Showcase already flat out said no however. Which is dumb since Showcase has been crap for a long time and hasn't had any original hits in years.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow.. watching the latest video on the website. Sebastian Bach looks like a transvestite.
    Yeah Showcase is total shit for a long time. I didn't even watch that channel for anything but TPB. I hope some channel picks them up, or netflix.

Deleted
    Lahey what a fucking legend.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Showcase is total shit for a long time. I didn't even watch that channel for anything but TPB. I hope some channel picks them up, or netflix.
    I'm sure they have a plan. I can't imagine that their only plan was an online subscription model. From what I can tell barely anyone knows about it. I'm a huge TPB fan and only heard about it as a fluke through a random tweet I read.

It's awesome that Cory is returning, out of him and Trevor i always liked Cory better.

oh jeez this clip with Lahey is fucking gold.
    Dykeolator, fucking classic.