15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    @Sesto
    That does look unusual. Don't know if it'll be down my alley but it's piqued my interest.

Also, I don't know if it's the intent but through that entire video I felt like I was staring at a psychotic floor plan, with a bunch of top-down representations of doors between the shifting rooms.
    Yeah, I'd say that was the intent. Don't want to spoil anything, but the ED isn't just for style.

Sesto I sent you some pictures from the latest episode of the monogatari series.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Sesto I sent you some pictures from the latest episode of the monogatari series.
    Oh wow, not sure how I did not see the notification. Noticed you also sent me a message about the Naruto thing on /a/.

Shinobu was so good this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Oh wow, not sure how I did not see the notification. Noticed you also sent me a message about the Naruto thing on /a/.

Ya the /a/ thing happened cause people kept spamming about Naruto and stuff and the dub and subs argument. Ya she was loved how she was dressed like Hanekawa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

I thought of a different Shinobu =/

On an unrelated side note, ServantXService is my personal best of Season candidate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuo Heiwajima View Post
    Finished Grisaia no Kajitsu...many feels were felt. Hope the anime will do it justice.
    didnt know there was a grisaia anime planned...still haven't finished one route yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    didnt know there was a grisaia anime planned...still haven't finished one route yet
    Yumiko <3

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nime-green-lit

Deleted
    Just finished watching spice and wolf.

Oh god i did not expect to get so hooked on it.

Does the manga/novels go beyond that of the anime or? Can't really find anything :/

Quote Originally Posted by Cfe View Post

Does the manga/novels go beyond that of the anime or? Can't really find anything :/
    There are 17 light novels.

10+ Year Old Account
    ah green lit but not exactly specified yet?.....means I have enough time to enjoy it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cfe View Post

There are 17 light novels with 9 officially translated. Volumes 1, 2, 3, and 5 were covered in the anime. Also, part of the volume "Side Colors" was covered in the anime, which is volume 7. Volume 4 and 6 - 17 are all new material. They release a new volume every 3 months or so I think. Or it's 6 months. I can't quite remember. If you decide to read it I suggest starting from volume 1 rather than 4.

The manga has 8 volumes out, but it starts to diverge from the LN/anime in volume 8. Still worth checking out though. Aside from botching the story starting in volume 8, it's really good and the art is awesome.

Of the two I'd recommend the LN over the manga. More to read and it's better, too.

Deleted
    Thanks

I will look into it ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Of the two I'd recommend the LN over the manga. More to read and it's better, too.
    Plus original cause that's the most important part.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuo Heiwajima View Post
    Finished Grisaia no Kajitsu...many feels were felt. Hope the anime will do it justice.
    I just recently finished Sachi, enjoyed it quite a bit. Amane is next, then Michiru, then Yumiko, and lastly Makina (best girl )

Yuuji is pretty awesome. Just having an MC you love is enough to make an otherwise decent VN fantastic. He reminds me of Morita Kenichi (Sharin no Kuni). On top of that, it's just plain hilarious sometimes. I don't know that any other VN has made me laugh this hard. Some of Makina's lines are just ridiculous... Favorite funny scene so far has to be the one with Michiru humming, my face hurt after that. lol

There are 17 light novels with 9 officially translated. Volumes 1, 2, 3, and 5 were covered in the anime. Also, part of the volume "Side Colors" was covered in the anime, which is volume 7. Volume 4 and 6 - 17 are all new material. They release a new volume every 3 months or so I think. Or it's 6 months. I can't quite remember. If you decide to read it I suggest starting from volume 1 rather than 4.

The manga has 8 volumes out, but it starts to diverge from the LN/anime in volume 8. Still worth checking out though. Aside from botching the story starting in volume 8, it's really good and the art is awesome.

There's an unofficial translation as well, which I'm pretty sure is finished with all of the volumes now. I'm waiting for the official ones to make it last longer, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Plus original cause that's the most important part.
    That too. Though I have seen some adapations of originals that were better.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    There's an unofficial translation as well, which I'm pretty sure is finished with all of the volumes now. I'm waiting for the official ones to make it last longer, though.
    I don't know how far along it is, but it's definitely a lot farther ahead. Never bothered reading it since I'd hate to read a book on my monitor, though.

I don't know how far along it is, but it's definitely a lot farther ahead. Never bothered reading it since I'd hate to read a book on my monitor, though.
    I just checked again and they are indeed done with all 17. The editor even wrote an unofficial volume 18, and he's a pretty good writer from what I've seen so it may be worth checking out when we finally finish.

I just checked again and they are indeed done with all 17. The editor even wrote an unofficial volume 18, and he's a pretty good writer from what I've seen so it may be worth checking out when we finally finish.
    That makes me worried. I hope the fact they wrote an additional volume isn't because the ending isn't satisfying or didn't feel complete.

That makes me worried. I hope the fact they wrote an additional volume isn't because the ending isn't satisfying or didn't feel complete.
    Hm, who knows. With enough creativity you could write a followup to pretty much anything.

If anything, it makes me think the ending might be a happy one... hmm, I think a bittersweet end would be the best, even though I'd love to see something happy. Anywho, I know nothing past volume 8, so that's nothing but speculation.

Which reminds me that I need to go order volume 9... time for some more Horo x Lawrence <3

10+ Year Old Account
    The translator?

So fanfiction?

Despite being stupid to begin with, it's probably just an add-on/side story if anything. That's like writing another LN of OreImo and continuing the ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prisma Ilya: Maid Miyu <3. So good. Ilya x Miyu moment is great.
    Kind of sad at the end, but yeah...