Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iskla View Post
    I've noticed it too. Is it not to do with the vale being changed? If it's in Elwynn then it can't be, ignore that then

Yes they were
    And now they might be doing it again. I just love the idea of them holding this tension over our heads (or beneath our feet rather). Makes you wonder what's coming next?

ETA: It could be just to do with the Vale (only one person's noticed it outside Pandaria on this thread right?), but that sort of seems a bit lack-luster given that everything in the Vale has already happened. I hope it's a build up thing and simply hasn't been noticed much outside of Pandaria because that's where everyone is.
    Last edited by mmoce35ea8b457; 2013-09-22 at 08:23 AM.

That settles it. The next expansion will be about plate tectonics.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    That settles it. The next expansion will be about plate tectonics.
    Or maybe something Below us?

10+ Year Old Account
    earthquakes? half life 3 confirmed.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    And now they might be doing it again. I just love the idea of them holding this tension over our heads (or beneath our feet rather). Makes you wonder what's coming next?
    Totally, I love this sort of thing too

ETA: It could be just to do with the Vale (only one person's noticed it outside Pandaria on this thread right?), but that sort of seems a bit lack-luster given that everything in the Vale has already happened. I hope it's a build up thing and simply hasn't been noticed much outside of Pandaria because that's where everyone is.
    Or perhaps it's to do with whatever's underneath Tirisfal. (Disclaimer: I'm slightly obsessed with the whole 'what's under Tirisfal' thing...)

Or perhaps it's Blizzard trolling us with the whole Dark Below business.

It would be very very cool if it's foreshadowing the next expansion before it's even been announced.

I'm pretty sure it would have been datamined if it was an actual earthquake happening in the game, something like that doesn't just go by un-noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eren Yaeger View Post
    I'm pretty sure it would have been datamined if it was an actual earthquake happening in the game, something like that doesn't just go by un-noticed.
    I'm sure it would since it was already in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    They already have the NPCs in game that cause the "earthquakes" from Cataclysm. They wouldn't need to "re-add" them; they could completely slip by undetected.

That being said, I don't think I've noticed them.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Unless they just left the old files from Cataclysm in? I'm no computer whizz but it seems like they could do that.

EDIT: Ninja'd

As iamthedevil said above me, the earthquake generator thingies have been in the game for quite a while. Datamining wouldn't pick up on them being placed in the world again.

Deleted
    i noticed it to, can't remember where i was though, i think it was jade forest.

I've totally noticed it in Undercity.

Hah, Not really. Just starting some chaos lol. First person to see this text gets a cookie.

I'm going to go with, you've done coran direbrew, and forgot you drank the ale and are drunk.

Deleted
    Why does Avast go apeshit with virus warnings when i open this post. Particularly the page 1 of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyathon View Post
    Why does Avast go apeshit with virus warnings when i open this post. Particularly the page 1 of it.
    That banned user posted some weird image links - no idea why the mods didn't edit/delete their post after banning them. More weirdly, Avast said it was TS Notifier that caused the issue o.O
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not noticed anything of such, except when I try to hug a Mushan.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Haven't noticed earthquakes in either expansion... wtf. Some people have too much time.
    Says the guy with Ilvl 547 and 17735 achievement points :P

Yep, noticed them aswell, was wondering If they really exist or I was just going crazy, guess I'm not crazy afterall!!
    It might be a bug, if not then probably something to do with next expansion, if it is indeed the Dark Below I guess Azshara raising the ocean floor would cause this.

nope never seen it

Deleted
    It's foreshadowing for the Goblin fracking expansion.