Midwinter just killed Paragons of the Klaxxi 30 minutes ago. Blood Legion vs Midwinter for US first Garrosh go go!

Deleted
    Less than 300 pulls, what a disappointing tier. Gz are in order nevertheless.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by K0rr3 View Post
    Question... Why can't people continue the discussion about the race in this thread even tho the world first have been claimed?
    Although we would love for that to be discussed, it usually goes downhill much more after the regions firsts are claimed. Even until region firsts/world first is claimed it can be a rocky road.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tinatus View Post
    Less than 300 pulls, what a disappointing tier. Gz are in order nevertheless.
    300 or so pulls on any boss for a world class guild to me shows a boss was tough, that is several nights of pulls. Potentially hundreds of potions, a dozen or so flasks, hundreds of food consumed, thousands on every characters repair bill, and that's only a few things: days on your computer, little sleep, intense focus after long tiring days on every pull, constant re-evaluating your strategy. I don't see whats disappointing.

Deleted
    Gz on the world first that actually matters Method!

Congrats Method

I gotta wonder though, why there are pretty much no Alliance guilds being competitive on those races.

Deleted
    Makes you wonder who pulls the strings around here, because quite clearly that Asian guild killed it first. It's interesting though, that people feel the need to lie to themselves to protect their "idols", lol.

Infracted; Don't incite Asia vs rest discussion.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-10-01 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Makes you wonder who pulls the strings around here, because quite clearly that Asian guild killed it first. It's interesting though, that people feel the need to lie to themselves to protect their "idols", lol.
    How can you still claim this? Europeans do NOT have to option to just do 10man hc in the same reset on a boss tuned 8 iLvls lower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Asia has a higher ilvl and has 2 resets per week. That makes it unfair to count them in the same race as the rest of the world. You could say it's like running a marathon and Asia is using a bike.

1001 0111 0011 0111 1000 0101

"Method are the first guild in World of Warcraft history to finish an expansion that they'd thoroughly dominated on top in the final tier"

manaflask.com/en/articles/siege-of-orgrimmar-heroic-progress-method-world-first-garrosh-hellscream-25-14-14

What a feat. Congrats

Deleted
    Gratz Method on EU first 25HC Garrosh!

Grats to Method ;D
    Now i can spend the next half year not even getting half as far as them \o/
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Gratz Method world first 25HC !!
    Last edited by mmoc102d87cce0; 2013-10-01 at 09:36 AM.

Deleted
    Huge congrats to Method for being the first guild to dominate a whole expansion ! Definitely one of the strongest teams ever. Will be interesting to see next expansion's race, how will Blood Legion try to catch up on Method - since it's clear now they are not on the same level.

World First Garrosh kill, congrats Method~

Deleted
    Yeah, gratz Method !

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catersu View Post
    Huge congrats to Method for being the first guild to dominate a whole expansion ! Definitely one of the strongest teams ever. Will be interesting to see next expansion's race, how will Blood Legion try to catch up on Method - since it's clear now they are not on the same level.
    I don't know - it's more like Method and Blood Legion are a notch above everyone else, and then Method is like half a notch above Blood Legion. Method is great, obviously, but it's not like Blood Legion is bad - they're still very far ahead of #3 in kill times.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I don't know - it's more like Method and Blood Legion are a notch above everyone else, and then Method is like half a notch above Blood Legion. Method is great, obviously, but it's not like Blood Legion is bad - they're still very far ahead of #3 in kill times.
    Blood Legion still hasn't killed Garrosh I wouldn't talk too much about that yet.

I thought the loss of Kuznam as Method's raidleader would be nigh insurmountable for them, but it does seem like that was pretty far and away not the case. Congratulations Method!
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Catersu View Post
    Paragon would of dominated the whole of cataclysm if it wasn't for the 8 day ban most of the top EU guilds got for using that gear exploit. The Asian guilds and I think Blood Legion and Vodka never used it. Anyways since ICC heroic the competition for World Firsts has dropped substantially.