Thread: gold diggers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you're dating someone because they have money, you're a gold digger.

Her "opportunism" in this case is that she sees a previously undateable guy as suddenly dateable, because he has money.

That's pretty much the definition of being a gold-digger; she's only interested in dating him because of the money he has.
    Just imagine if you drove a Lamborghini Endus, just imagine what you could pull off.
    Hey everyone

There is the other view...that she realized he's not a total worthless piece of shit just asking her out at random. Dressed like a douche, partly acting like a douche...comes off as a waster. Seeing the Lambo might be a hint "ok maybe this guy isn't a total waste of space after all...and actually has his shit together." Might not just be the money...probably is...but there, alternate viewpoint added!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I don't give a girl a second look if she approaches me and asks me if I want to take her to dinner or if I want to buy her a drink.
    Why would you do that? If she approaches you, if anything, she has to buy you a drink - not vice versa.
    That's kinda stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    But it clearly was staged. By the person acting like a pressuring douchebag to the woman in the video. The situation was clearly set up, and the people filming it were just waiting for the right woman to walk past.
    And then when she's interested in his money, he acts like she only rejected him because she didn't think he was wealthy... While her rejection wasn't based on his wealth; her initial rejection was based on the fact that the guy is a douchebag with zero flirting skills.
    Her later interest is in his money. Her initial response was because he's an arsehole.
    Thank you....for stating the very obvious?

That is kind of the intention of the people making this video I would guess....won't you? To display what you yourself just pointed out. The "gold digger" phenomenon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Why would you do that? If she approaches you, if anything, she has to buy you a drink - not vice versa.
    That's kinda stupid.
    Something tells me you haven't dated much, or are very very young.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love how the morons come with "so fake hurr durr" with no evidence, nothing, It's not fake, it's not staged, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's staged, not everything Vitaly does is to everyone's taste,No big deal but it doesn't mean you should make yourselves look silly by being on the "it's fake" bandwagon.

If you manage to pull someone wearing a shirt like that I say more power to you, regardless of your financial status. Shit is ugly.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    There is the other view...that she realized he's not a total worthless piece of shit just asking her out at random. Dressed like a douche, partly acting like a douche...comes off as a waster. Seeing the Lambo might be a hint "ok maybe this guy isn't a total waste of space after all...and actually has his shit together." Might not just be the money...probably is...but there, alternate viewpoint added!
    If eh's dressed like a douche, acts like a douche, talks like a douche, comes off as a douche chances are pretty big he's simply a douche, whether or not he drives a Lamborghini.

Now whether this first impression should dictate the rest is a different discussion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    Something tells me you haven't dated much, or are very very young.
    I'm 25. And I know that this is what a lot of people expect - I still think it's complete nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Just imagine if you drove a Lamborghini Endus, just imagine what you could pull off.
    Don't even need the real thing. My friend pulled girls way out of his league with most ridiculous stunt. He bought a gold Rolex for $25 off a street urchin. Had cheap tailored suit and sewed Armani tags into it. He put a one piece Ferrari body kit on his fiero and spruced it up. He kept a long fancy bifold in the suit coats inner pocket so he could flash the Armani tags on the inside. The wallet was loaded with fake plastic, had two hundred dollars in real cash and a couple thousand in fake but realistic money. It the was so stupid but worked every time. He even wore brut cologne while doing this. He isn't good looking either.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Don't even need the real thing. My friend pulled girls way out of his league with most ridiculous stunt. He bought a gold Rolex for $25 off a street urchin. Had cheap tailored suit and sewed Armani tags into it. He put a one piece Ferrari body kit on his fiero and spruced it up. He kept a long fancy bifold in the suit coats inner pocket so he could flash the Armani tags on the inside. The wallet was loaded with fake plastic, had two hundred dollars in real cash and a couple thousand in fake but realistic money. It the was so stupid but worked every time. He even wore brut cologne while doing this. He isn't good looking either.
    Your friend is a god among mortals. Part of me wonders if you're telling the truth, but even if you're not: the imagination it takes to put the pieces of that story together is inspired.

If true....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7VHHWJuN9j.../notworthy.jpg

Don't know if mods jump on folks for pictures in topics, considering at least one has a hate-boner for me, I'll just give the image link.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Your friend is a god among mortals. Part of me wonders if you're telling the truth, but even if you're not: the imagination it takes to put the pieces of that story together is inspired.
    More like he's just crazy enough to do anything people think of. Same principle applied to car scenes back when the first fast and furious came out and girls started to stand in line to date the guy who had "$60'000" invested in his integra with a spoiler and stickers. Money, status or lies about either is all you need.

I don´t see how any women would be worth such a hassle. Im sure it´s nice to get a pseudo-model, but the only difference between them and the usual good looking girl are the clothes and makeup.(And the shitty attitude)

Quote Originally Posted by Arlon View Post
    I don´t see how any women would be worth such a hassle. Im sure it´s nice to get a pseudo-model, but the only difference between them and the usual good looking girl are the clothes and makeup.(And the shitty attitude)
    It was more a stunt we all put together and he volunteered to execute. It was something for us to laugh about at the time but ended up working for him so he went with it. He never got models more like sevens on a good night.

Deleted
    You vastly underestimate how hard it can be not be good looking or not having strong charisma. Most hot girls are shallow as fuck!
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2013-10-18 at 10:40 AM.

Generalizing people is cool sometimes and sometimes it isn't? Shitty attitudes comes with people from of all shapes and forms.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Generalizing people is cool sometimes and sometimes it isn't? Shitty attitudes comes with people from of all shapes and forms.
    Oh im sorry, il get on the pc-discussion train. I don´t feel like putting disclaimers that say "obviously it´s not always true, but it´s what i have seen" in every post.

Actually, as a matter of fact, generalizing people is actually cool. It´s how you make distinctions about groups in a normal discussion without resorting to statistical wankery.

Oh im sorry, il get on the pc-discussion train. I don´t feel like putting disclaimers that say "obviously it´s not always true, but it´s what i have seen" in every post.
    No need, just don't throw stones in a glass house, talking about "superficial" or "shallow" people and then making generalizations based on someones appearance is ... hypocritical. I don't really give a shit if you are being superficial though, it's is fine, so go ahead.

Actually, as a matter of fact, generalizing people is actually cool. It´s how you make distinctions about groups in a normal discussion without resorting to statistical wankery.
    Speaking of generalizing those two guys are from Sweden and Denmark, where all women are super hot.