Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    How has no-one menchioned Carrot on a Stick?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier 3 Druid
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't decide on just 1 item, there's far to many items removed over the years. I'd love to see more of them return.

I'd like to see the Corrupted Ashbringer brought back; even if only as a Black Market AH option. The removed things i'd really like for them to bring back however, are the TBC attunement titles. Still regret not having gotten them back in the day.

I'd love for the WLK gladiator weapons to re-appear, If I had to pick one specifically:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=42319#modelviewer

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    the dungeon tier sets

10+ Year Old Account
    i still have 4 toons with Carrot on a Stick? in their bags

Dk ghoul after death & divine innervention
    If Dks got to become ghouls after death I'm sure some people would come back, It was a very creative and honored feature

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Corrupted Ashbringer lol
    ^^^ This, and want this on both of my Deathknights so hard! I bet this is the most requesting item to be brought back, too bad it's used by a major NPC and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingbacon123 View Post
    Dk ghoul after death & divine innervention
    If Dks got to become ghouls after death I'm sure some people would come back, It was a very creative and honored feature
    I did love that ghoul after death. I don't know why it was removed it wasn't really that op, you just died a short while after anyway. Hate when they took out a lot of fun abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Benediction
    I second that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    I'd like to see the Corrupted Ashbringer brought back; even if only as a Black Market AH option. The removed things i'd really like for them to bring back however, are the TBC attunement titles. Still regret not having gotten them back in the day.
    Interesting enough, I have seen a Death Knight have Corrupted Ashbringer as his xmogged weapon. So I'm guessing it was up in the Black Market. Would of gone for mega gold.
    I would of posted the screenshot, but I'm not on my own Computer atm
    Last edited by Decisive The Hallowed; 2013-10-29 at 03:22 AM.

I know you said no mounts but I don't care

Black Qiraji Battle Tank and the Scarab Lord title.

2 hours away, so many years ago.

Just thinking about it makes my heart ache.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post
    not an item but ability the old DK talent shadow of death
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=54223/s...h#triggered-by
    THIS! THIS WAS AMAZING.
    If for anything myself, what has bin screaming inside of me must have bin Boneshield as an Unholy dk.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    I did love that ghoul after death. I don't know why it was removed it wasn't really that op, you just died a short while after anyway. Hate when they took out a lot of fun abilities.
    Well, when you've got every pvper out there screaming their f*ing head off for balance etc, this is what happens
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Corrupted Ashbringer lol
    This please :P
    Last edited by ScooterPerpetual; 2013-10-29 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by noralya View Post
    Well, when you've got every pvper out there screaming their f*ing head off for balance etc, this is what happens
    Yeah, then Dk's got Corpse Explosion instead, which is basically useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Aven Ballantyne View Post
    I'm thinking the Swift Flying Broom
    yes, this - best mount ever.