Thread: Gaming Mice

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Smile Gaming Mice

Hello All,
    I am in market for new mice. I have a few to choose from. I currently own Logitech Performance MX which is a great mouse. I am using it mostly for work and WoW. Problem is I feel like it's not holding charge as good as it should be (sometimes laggy or unresponsive - rarely I encountered this). At least while I use it for gaming. I need people's opinion in which is better from the choices I have.

1) Razer Deathadder

2) Logitech G 602

3) Logitech G 700

4) Logitech G 700S

I appreciate all taking time to answer the question.

Note:
    • My price range is around 75-90 $
    • Use : World of Warcraft, Diablo
    • WoW - Mostly clicker and use genererous amount of macros

Big Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaeska View Post
    Hello All,
    I am in market for new mice. I have a few to choose from. I currently own Logitech Performance MX which is a great mouse. I am using it mostly for work and WoW. Problem is I feel like it's not holding charge as good as it should be (sometimes laggy or unresponsive - rarely I encountered this). At least while I use it for gaming. I need people's opinion in which is better from the choices I have.

1) Razer Deathadder

2) Logitech G 602

3) Logitech G 700

4) Logitech G 700S

I appreciate all taking time to answer the question.

Note:
    • My price range is around 75-90 $
    • Use : World of Warcraft, Diablo
    • WoW - Mostly clicker and use genererous amount of macros

Big Thanks
    Deathadder is a waste of money, if you hold the mouse straight it will go slightly to the side because the lazers aint angled right, go for any of the logitech.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For responsiveness I'd always go with a wired mouse to eliminate any variables with the wireless connection. Other then that the Logitech ones look the most ergonomic and comfortable, but the buttons are in a weird place. I've been using my Razr Naga for awhile and I love it, but that wasn't one of your options. My advice is to try and get to a BestBuy and see if they have these you can try, it may be as simple as putting your hands on the mouse even if its in the package, so see what feels best.... did that sound dirty?
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

I use the ZOWIE Gear AM and I like it a lot, but it is expensive and can be hard to find so I normally recommend the Logitech G400S (or the G400 if you can find it).

If the choices you listed are your only choices, I guess I'd go with either the G700 or G700s. But like Babylonius said, wired mice are always preferable to wireless mice when it comes to gaming.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2013-11-05 at 02:51 PM.

I used to use a Naga

Then I got a Logitech G600 - trumps the Naga in most ways and looks a hell of a lot better. gotta love those numpad mice for all those extra buttons <3
    Wreckér
    BM Hunter Guide at Warcraft Academy

Deleted
    SteelSeries Sensei is good and fits your budget i believe

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    putting your hands on the mouse even if its in the package, so see what feels best.... did that sound dirty?
    THe red part did

Ive had g700 which isn't bad. But for wow I like more buttons so would choose a g602 of the mouse, you listed.

Ive had a few razor items, and Ive never liked any of them. Personally I think build quality is too low.

Deleted
    corsair m95

g600 good quality, longer warrenty then razer and better customer support as well. for gaming mice and thumb buttons depends on your hand size. naga button were super small and g600 was alot better, so much better that razer copied the layout on the new naga.

"If you watch Godzilla in reverse, it's about a giant lizard repairing Tokyo and then Moonwalking into the ocean."

Deleted
    steelseries sensei is actually a rly good mouse if dont want a fancy one.. i used one for god knows when, then my gf bought me a naga, love it.. its extremly easy to get used to and its very accurate. i think its just a matter of opinion.. theres always pros and cons, my advice to you is try more mouses you might end up with a different one from what you mentioned.

Whatever you do, do NOT go for a Roccat Kone +.
    While i liked it while it was working, they have a Problem with the axis of the wheel. It tends to break quite a lot.

I would highly suggest to go for a corded mouse.

Look into the G400S which is the continuation of their default gaming mice which i have for so many years and still working awesomely.

Now if you want the extra buttons, check the G600/700 obviously but stay corded!

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    I would highly suggest to go for a corded mouse.

Look into the G400S which is the continuation of their default gaming mice which i have for so many years and still working awesomely.

Now if you want the extra buttons, check the G600/700 obviously but stay corded!
    The G700/700S type mentions that it can be switched to wireless and Data Over Cable - Does this mean the micro USB cable charges the battery as well as act as a corded mouse when connected?

i use the logitech g600 - seems to fit me just right and im a clicker as well so having the buttons right by your thumb is just right for me

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-gb/pro...o-gaming-mouse

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-G60.../dp/B008H9E1XI

it is also within your price range i think

The G700/700S type mentions that it can be switched to wireless and Data Over Cable - Does this mean the micro USB cable charges the battery as well as act as a corded mouse when connected?
    Seems like it as far as i quickly read about.

Its both corded and wireless, it recharges during the usage of corded also it seems, could be wrong but its both corded and wireless it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if you are interested in other models beside those you've posted but Roccat Kone XTD it's simply an awesome mouse.
    http://www.amazon.com/ROCCAT-Customi...occat+kone+xtd

The feeling and the quality of the product is top of the line.

Deleted
    exactly. you don't even have to use batteries, the mouse doesn't care as long as it's connected to your pc via cable.

i love my g700 mouse, it's the best mouse i've ever had so far. no interfering cables and you can control the power consumption pretty good. it can go up to 5700 dpi, the g700s can do up to 8200 dpi. i think that's a bit extreme since you don't really "need" 8200 dpi but it's awesomme nonetheless.

however, i recommend having atleast one extra battery which is always charged up in case you forget to recharge your main battery.

Sweet I narrowed it down to G700S (for now - main reason : It has Data transfer wireless and over cable too + great DPI and ergonomics, having been an Performance MX user it wont be a challenging transformation) - Might read up on it a bit more and make my decision. Thank you very much all for your valuable input. Your help is greatly appreciated. If you still have something to add and change my mind please feel free to do so. Tuesdays are usually lousy days on a weekday.

I know people love to hate on Razer but I love my DeathAdder LH.. I'm a bit biased though, it's one of the only true gaming mice that's designed for left handed people.