Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    And the fact the "game" (it's not a game) is trash makes it trash.
    >He thinks sorting around passports is more of a game than walking around in a house investigating shit.
    You're a fucking pleb, m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Prison Architect is really worth it if anyone out there likes building/sim style games. It's getting regular updates, progressing really well, and the steam workshop just opened for sharing mods so with user-driven content should have even more stuff to do.
    Thanks, everyone I know who has it have managed to be simultaneously offline. <.<

Anyone know anything about Steam Marines? Looks kinda nice, but I've never liked the idea of early access titles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    >He thinks sorting around passports is more of a game than walking around in a house investigating shit.
    You're a fucking pleb, m8.
    Yes yes, you browse 4chan, good for you.

Deleted
    Yes yes, you browse 4chan, good for you.
    I haven't been on 4chan since about 4 years ago and when I was there it was only because someone linked me a "funny thread"
    So yeah, nice deduction Mr. Border Guard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I haven't been on 4chan since about 4 years ago and when I was there it was only because someone linked me a "funny thread"
    So yeah, nice deduction Mr. Border Guard
    Ah right. So you use 4chan memes without going there. That's pretty sad.

Deleted
    Ah right. So you use 4chan memes without going there. That's pretty sad.
    >He thinks quotation marks that have been used in emails since before 4chan was conceived are 4chan memes.

Deleted
    No but really, good effort.

Deleted
    No but really, good effort.
    All these logical inconsistencies I can't take it.

If you two want to continue bickering, take it to PM's.

Still disappointed there's no serious effort for a discount on BL2 DLC, putting the GotY edition on sale does nothing for those of us who already have the base BL2 game...

Extremely disappointing sale so far

Deleted
    Disappointed that Brave New World isn't going for 66% or 75% off.

Yay doom 3 BFG, going to buy it just for doom 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    Yay doom 3 BFG, going to buy it just for doom 2!
    Good, because it's a shell of what the original Doom 3 is. Seriously, it's absolutely terrible on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    Extremely disappointing sale so far
    I inevitably see this echoed multiple times during any sale Steam does. What do people want / expect to make it better? I've picked up (in no particular order):

• Evoland
    • Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
    • Outlast
    • Spelunky
    • The Wolf Among Us

And gonna grab Dark Souls and The Swapper, maybe more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never even knew they came out with a DOOM 3 BFG. I have Doom 3 and the expansion. What makes the BFG version bad?

off topic. I bought the Mass Effect trilogy for $10 bucks. I'm enjoying the combat in it but man the story is so slow and puts me to sleep. I also dread the elevators. I would rather see a loading screen. The quest tracker seems a little harsh too. I'm only a few hours in though. Trying to hunt down the dudes assistant or something. Can't remember her name or his.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    I never even knew they came out with a DOOM 3 BFG. I have Doom 3 and the expansion. What makes the BFG version bad?
    Zero graphical customization options and textures that IMO look worse than the original (I have the original installed as well). Coupled with the shoulder mounted flashlight, it ruins the game for me : (

Thoughts on Anno 2070? Thinking of purchasing it before the deal ends tomorrow, but i'm still not sure about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xxinark View Post
    Thoughts on Anno 2070? Thinking of purchasing it before the deal ends tomorrow, but i'm still not sure about it.
    I like it so far. If you played Anno 1404, it's pretty much the same but in a futuristic setting. If not, it's a typical city building/rts game.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Good, because it's a shell of what the original Doom 3 is. Seriously, it's absolutely terrible on PC.
    Why is that?