Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its funny that blizz has a advertisement on the EU site (I think) saying the mount has released yet on the realms that did allow you to get have been made so you cant buy it. If it was a mistake would there be a official post saying its released? Maybe it was suppose to release but something messed up so they had to block it temporarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    Its funny that blizz has a advertisement on the EU site (I think) saying the mount has released yet on the realms that did allow you to get have been made so you cant buy it. If it was a mistake would there be a official post saying its released? Maybe it was suppose to release but something messed up so they had to block it temporarily.
    Can they make the ad any bigger talk about sell out.

15+ Year Old Account
    I already pay enough for my subscription, they should add more content where you would get new mounts like this instead of making a cheesy video connected to a paywall. If I were to buy every mount and pet in the blizzard store right now I would spend 230€. Assuming you're paying 11€ a month with the 6 month subscription option, you could also spend the 230€ to stay subbed for another 21 months. The prices are ridiculous, the concept is a pure money grab.

keep on milking that shop money blizzard while you still can...

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone over the age of 12 get excited about this mount after watching that trailer? So cheesy.

The mount itself is very cool, although the rockets are ridiculous.

Oh yeah this'll go great on my Alliance characters... thanks Blizzard?

Deleted
    I watched the video up there and i must say this is very sad. Its like OH WOW SO EPIC YOURE PRO BRO for buying a piece of shit mount.

Sure you can buy it or not, and i am feeling that i do the right thing towards Blizzard by playing on vanilla servers Big hug to retail and all Blizzard fanboys that makes me feel more ashamed saying i play a Blizzard game than saying i still play pokemon at age 24.. Sure its everyones choice to buy epic holy shit youre so special youre so pro, extremely fat loser mount, and its my choice to donate to servers.. Im not angry, i am just happy that Blizzard treaths fanboys like that. Shows pretty much what kind of players that are left on retail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheesy video. I turned the volume down so I wouldn't be embarrassed by it. Cool looking mount though. Too bad it's not a faction mount or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, fuck off Blizz, still not buying your shitty store mounts

lol this is so pathetic.

u've died blizz, died.

10+ Year Old Account
    So many complaints, just don't buy the damn thing, you do have that option, being that it is OPTIONAL.

I'm definitely getting it today, seems pretty cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    So many complaints, just don't buy the damn thing, you do have that option, being that it is OPTIONAL.

I'm definitely getting it today, seems pretty cool.
    Im not really complaining, Blizzard keep doing it so moar people roll illegal servers..

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love Chimera mounts, can't wait to get it in the US

Deleted
    So many complains but if Curse gives away 5 mounts by just sayig hi to this post.... 372361373 posts...

:P

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Another mount that has awful movement, making you sick : P

Looks cool though, will get it some day most likely.

am i completely crazy or does it have the same flying moves as the sky golem?

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    What a cheesy, pretentious and over the top gimmicky trailer. Who really think this is cool? 14 year old boys?
    Yeah because wow has never been cheesy ... lol

Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by takeshiIsu View Post
    oh yay, more cash shop only things...

Also, may have been tempted, but it appears to have that stupid movement thing the sky golem down which is just really annoying.
    I agree, I hate the way the sky golem flys haha

So im confused is this avliable in the US yet?!

Deleted
    "Oh lol youre so epic youre a conqueror, a king and a pro 1337 for wasting money on that shit instead of going to the gym a couple of times. Good on you fatso."

iwould buy if i had enough budget for the mount,mount prices still too high for me :S

Never going to buy anything from blizz. defeats the purpose of a game in my opinion