Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Who will take the throne after Hunters are nerfed?

I think Mages will because Hunters are the only class who truly counters them and once Hunters will be nerfed nothing will stop Frost Mages

thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Flip a coin between mage and warlock. When one of those gets nerfed, flip between the other and hunter. Rinse and repeat.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Hunters never actually get nerfed. Haven't we learned that by now?

Quote Originally Posted by motorboatt View Post
    I think Mages will because Hunters are the only class who truly counters them and once Hunters will be nerfed nothing will stop Frost Mages

thoughts?
    Considering RMD and WMD are better than any comp a hunter can play I'm not sure what your getting at. Hunters are in a good spot but definetly not the top class in arena right now.

P.S. what nerf are you talking about? If your talking about the casting speed debuff nerf that was for several classes, not just hunters. Now hunters just run wolf in KFC for the crit buff which is huge for all classes in that comp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random battleground heroes at its best again.

As a Hunter I will gladly switch places with a Mage in the PvP strength category. You must have just been killed by a Hunter who was better/geared. Sorry about your luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely don't consider Hunter the most OP class at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by motorboatt View Post

thoughts?
    Your post is a complete joke, motorboatt!

Stay with the facts, hunters are and never have been atop of the PvP throne, if sth. like this even exists.

They are quite good, yes but can be countered quite easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Fully View Post
    hunters are and never have been atop of the PvP throne
    Literally last season.

Forget hunters mages have been OP for two expansions by now
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what game you guys are playing but hunters have always been getting nerfs because of pvp. We may have been overtuned for like 1 month ( if that ). Hunters have had at least 4-6 nerfs this xpac alone just for pvp sake.

and just for the record mages don't counter hunters, it's the other way around my friend.

Deleted
    mage/rogue/ele/lock/warr > hunter

Hunters are good, but they were not on top after the pet bug fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    mage/rogue/ele/lock/warr > hunter

Hunters are good, but they were not on top after the pet bug fixes.
    I think you underestimate them because they're FOTM, meaning a lot of idiots play them atm. Hunters are good with low skill(common) and amazing with great skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    They have to be really careful about how they nerf hunters, considering they were recently buffed for PVE reasons. Any nerf to our damage will have negative PVE ramifications, so nerfing OUR CC capabilities would probly be the safest route.

Hunters aren't in the throne to begin with. They're just good at stomping low to mid level players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Hunters aren't in the throne to begin with. They're just good at stomping low to mid level players.
    Yeah, that's why Venruki dies to any Hunter comp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    Yeah, that's why Venruki dies to any Hunter comp.
    maybe he's just bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    They have to be really careful about how they nerf hunters, considering they were recently buffed for PVE reasons. Any nerf to our damage will have negative PVE ramifications, so nerfing OUR CC capabilities would probly be the safest route.
    This is probably the most reasonable explanation we can get here. No need for further discussion.

Mages vacated the throne?

I guess you're talking about stat boards in random BGs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.