Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post
    OP's info:
    Keyboard Turner

Hmm just a little suspicous.
    Like it was suspicious when someone with a few posts posted the new expansions name is WoD?

It will be interesting to see if this is true - it might mean beta soon. We can only hope...
    Last edited by Hallowe; 2014-01-31 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Because words.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    And this, my friend, is the confirmation that your information is a lie. Thanks for the easy reality-check.
    Not so sure. It takes a special kind of artist to get on that team, look at the student design contests. It's not easy for a lot of artists to adopt a style not their own, as well as have the right personality, as well as wanting to relocate barring freelance commissions which isn't good for a dev team member, and that style has a lot of things they look for. Making simplified minimalist structures and intentionally low resolution textures work and look good isn't something you can easily find in just any industry standard artist. But I still have some skepticism on that claim myself.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallowe View Post
    It will be interesting to see if this means beta soon. We can only hope...
    February 24th or post. It has to start before or on that date or.. trouble in paradise.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I want WoD release date to be what you suggest, but in order for that to happen, the beta MUST go live in february.
    Hearthstone seems reasonable.
    TDB=Titan, ehmm....
    Saw that coming about Blizzcon 2014.
    Warcraft IV not planned? WoW lore will be a junkyard for 3 (?) more expansions.
    Hope you're right about character models, but on a bigger scale than that Artcraft bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    How is that? A potential Warcraft IV would definitely be tied into current World of Warcraft lore and be played by far less people than the MMO. I have no idea how you think that would be beneficial to World of Warcraft. TBC and WOTLK benefited from Warcraft III lore because there was no World of Warcraft at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want WoD release date to be what you suggest, but in order for that to happen, the beta MUST go live in february.
    TDB=Titan, ehmm....
    Hope you're right about character models, but on a bigger scale than that Artcraft bullshit.
    Wasn't Warcraft IV discussed at this past Blizzcon?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheedi View Post
    - Heroes of the Storm wont be released this year
    This one was a bit sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    TDB=Titan, ehmm....
    The lore isn't a junkyard. Restarting it doesn't equate good.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Violetx View Post
    This one was a bit sad.
    It doesn't mean beta won't be live.

The Friends and Family Alpha should be soon then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    How is that? A potential Warcraft IV would definitely be tied into current World of Warcraft lore and be played by far less people than the MMO. I have no idea how you think that would be beneficial to World of Warcraft. TBC and WOTLK benefited from Warcraft III lore because there was no World of Warcraft at the time.
    Gameplay > Lore
    I believe that because of this, WoW lore is not getting the attention it deserves anymore.
    So much time is going into creating gameplay on different levels that there is little to no time to create a very fleshed out story.
    Call me a naysayer or whiner, but making alternate universes a thing just to get to Draenor for the gameplay is getting a bit over the top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gameplay > Lore
    I believe that because of this, WoW lore is not getting the attention it deserves anymore.
    So much time is going into creating gameplay on different levels that there is little to no time to create a very fleshed out story.
    Call me a naysayer or whiner, but making alternate universes a thing just to get to Draenor for the gameplay is getting a bit over the top.
    Oh please, Warcraft isn't the only franchise that has done a alternate universe before. At least give it a try before we decide "NO MORE!" Calling it a junkyard doesn't help either.

But this isn't the time nor the place for this.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2014-01-31 at 08:58 PM.

Warrior-Magi

This one where I sticky it and wait and see.

Everything is reasonable, but it makes it really easy to predict and pass off as a leak because if you're right you're a genius and if you're wrong, no one will notice.

I mean it could be a leak, but it also could be someone giving their best guess gambling that they are right with no negatives for being wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can work with June - please please please.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    They didn't have one for MoP iirc. I believe too many leaks for their liking. Blizzard loves their secrecy.

christ people are gullible. It's 100% throwing shit at the wall with ambiguous or vague information in the hopes that at least some of it come semi-true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    Being that Blizzard had already stated that beta will be soon and was talking already about pre-orders I can only imagine FFA is already running.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    - The Team is thinking about to cancel BlizzCon 2014

That escalated quickly.
    i find it logical tbh, due to lack of actual stuff to show etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    They didn't have one for MoP iirc. I believe too many leaks for their liking. Blizzard loves their secrecy.
    They have been trying to crack down more on their secrecy although some leaks do get out. Could have swore they had an internal alpha but its been a while on that one. I am sure I could be mistaken.