Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    idk.. when I was in high school parties usually were just 10-15 people drinking some beer they got the older brother to buy and maybe a bottle someone stole from the parents cabinet. Usually just a handful of friends and chicks usually involved with those friends.

This looks more like something adults would have to fund, allow, and permit. Not that great. Just rich kids doing rich kid things with parents that just dont care.
    YOu've got the parents don't care part right, but nah i think it was someone's uncle who let their kid's friend have a party there
    "Far left is communism, far right is Anarchy, be aware that you do not stray to far either way”
    "If we are confronted with differences in opinion, the chemicals that are released in the brain are the same ones that try to ensure our survival in dangerous situations."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratsion View Post
    Thing is, so many ppl are pulling the "back in my day" crap. Aaaaaand back in "your day" , older people were saying "back in my day" to you aswell. If anything, that statement makes you look either old, or just plain boring IMO.
    There's probably something to be learned from that though, I definitely think the youth is getting out of control the last few years. Atleast that's the impression I seem to get from the stories I hear, it's probably not that bad, idk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratsion View Post
    Thing is, so many ppl are pulling the "back in my day" crap. Aaaaaand back in "your day" , older people were saying "back in my day" to you aswell. If anything, that statement makes you look either old, or just plain boring IMO.
    How is it boring to simply not enjoy something someone else enjoys? There are plenty of things the people at that party wouldn't enjoy, does that make them boring too? Or did fun stop being subjective when I wasn't looking.

Note, I dont really mind it, looks fun for those who like it.

Oh my god what the hell is wrong with some of you.

Not liking the party scene?, I understand.
    Not participating?, Fine, It's your choice.

Being an absolute dick and blaming these kids for all humanities ills? Don't be a goddamn retard.

These are kids having fun, Doing what they like without harming anyone else. Nothing in the video suggests any of them hate you or wish anything harmful on you for what you chose. Stop being a spiteful dick and let them enjoy themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Wixwix View Post
    So basically it's like a club just the people are a few years younger.

Cool.

No, actually not cool at all.
    Watch the video, these people are having FUN, they don't need your approval to tell them it's 'cool'

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    No wonder the world is going to crap.
    This is nothing to do with why the world is going to crap. at all. In fact i'd say a negative attitude like your own is probably more of the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    I never saw the fun in going to a party, then again i thought 99% of the ppl i met in high school were idiots anyway.
    Ever thought that the lowest common denominator in that statement is you?, If you don't like parties like this fine but don't judge those of us who do/did.

Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggins View Post
    these are the kind of places that terrorists/shooters should go to, I mean seriously imagine the high score they could get. plus we'd get like a free pest control
    Random internet troll, Yeah you are a more worthy citizen of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    Such a shame what the human race has become. Videos like that make me want to burn shit down.
    Yes how dare people have fun while they are young and free.

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    What a collection of dipshits lol so glad im old enough to get drunk at a bar...like normal people
    I obviously don't know but you are just coming off as jealous and resentful about getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    I'm more of a festival guy. Here last year:

That moment 20:10 (final song) was all on a beach. Epic day.
    That looks Ace. Wish I'd been there.

I suspect that for a bunch of these nasty replies there is a person upset they never got invited too a party like this when they were at school. Try being friendlier, assholes.

Give me a bar any day. Where the music is not shit(looking at you, dubstep) and its possible to have a conversation.

But il give you that, it was fun at such parties 7ish years ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey View Post
    Try being friendlier, assholes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey View Post
    Oh my god what the hell is wrong with some of you.

Not liking the party scene?, I understand.
    Not participating?, Fine, It's your choice.

Being an absolute dick and blaming these kids for all humanities ills? Don't be a goddamn retard.

These are kids having fun, Doing what they like without harming anyone else. Nothing in the video suggests any of them hate you or wish anything harmful on you for what you chose. Stop being a spiteful dick and let them enjoy themselves.

Watch the video, these people are having FUN, they don't need your approval to tell them it's 'cool'

This is nothing to do with why the world is going to crap. at all. In fact i'd say a negative attitude like your own is probably more of the reason.

Ever thought that the lowest common denominator in that statement is you?, If you don't like parties like this fine but don't judge those of us who do/did.

Random internet troll, Yeah you are a more worthy citizen of the world.

Yes how dare people have fun while they are young and free.

I obviously don't know but you are just coming off as jealous and resentful about getting old.

That looks Ace. Wish I'd been there.

I suspect that for a bunch of these nasty replies there is a person upset they never got invited too a party like this when they were at school. Try being friendlier, assholes.
    Rationality prevails!
    "Far left is communism, far right is Anarchy, be aware that you do not stray to far either way”
    "If we are confronted with differences in opinion, the chemicals that are released in the brain are the same ones that try to ensure our survival in dangerous situations."

Deleted
    Edit: quoted wrong person

God, some of the replies here are fucking retarded... Not liking the party scene is fine. Insinuating kids (who can't get in clubs and pubs yet) having parties on their own property while they're young and carefree are literally worse than Hitler, just kindly go throw yourself off a cliff.

To me, it's not my idea of fun anymore. I go to clubs occasionally but certainly not every weekend. 6 years ago? Sure, I was at some party most weekends. The problem with this thread is all the prudes and tumblr tards wishing death upon teens, and inferring that anybody who attends such parties is obviously already/going to turn out to be an unemployed, uneducated shithead and "oh humanity is doomed, back in my day we went to the opera and drank les boissons". Honestly, stop being so dramatic. Your future doctors and lawyers were probably out clubbing this weekend while you sat jerking it to animé.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2014-02-18 at 01:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The girls all look like bitches in heat. Jesus...
    Note to self, when becoming a father to girls; Get a shotgun, it'll terrify those whom wish to court them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Edit: quoted wrong person

God, some of the replies here are fucking retarded... Not liking the party scene = fine. Insinuating kids (who can't get in clubs and pubs yet) for having parties on their own property while they're young and carefree are literally worse than Hitler = kindly go throw yourself off a cliff

To me, it's not my idea of fun anymore. I go to clubs occasionally but certainly not every weekend. 6 years ago? Sure, I was at some party most weekends. The problem with this thread is all the prudes and tumblr tards wishing death and inferring that anybody who attends such parties is obviously already/is going to turn out to be an unemployed uneducated shithead and "oh humanity is doomed, back in my day we went to the opera and drank les boissons". Honestly, stop being so dramatic. Your future doctors and lawyers were probably out clubbing this weekend while you sat jerking it to animé.
    Saving that, absolute classic. Completely agree, i myself was conversing with alot of people i know for a fact to be high achievers and simply were there to get loose (let off some steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Note to self, when becoming a father to girls; Get a shotgun, it'll terrify those whom wish to court them.
    'If you have a son you have to worry about one penis, if you have a daughter you have to worry about every penis on the planet.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    How is it boring to simply not enjoy something someone else enjoys?
    I didn't mean that if you don't enjoy partying you are boring. I meant if you only complain at something someone else enjoys you might seem boring to them. Only my thoughts though. It's a very opinion based topic, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    There's probably something to be learned from that though, I definitely think the youth is getting out of control the last few years. Atleast that's the impression I seem to get from the stories I hear, it's probably not that bad, idk.
    And THAT's something older people were saying about you 'back in your day' as well :P

Deleted
    'If you have a son you have to worry about one penis, if you have a daughter you have to worry about every penis on the planet.'
    Haha, that's pretty funn- Fuck.

Fatherhood, why is thy so complicated?

At least i have years and years to prepare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really my scene, but to each their own.

The thing we gotta watch out for these days though are these mega-parties where invitations are handled by social networking and go viral, leading to a ton of people inviting themselves. They never end well...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Not really my scene, but to each their own.

The thing we gotta watch out for these days though are these mega-parties where invitations are handled by social networking and go viral, leading to a ton of people inviting themselves. They never end well...
    Pretty much exactly what happened in this scenario, spot on. edit* except it ended fine, although alot of damage could have been avoided

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by plat0nic View Post
    I had a spirited debate recently with my dad and one of his friends who consider themselves somewhat musical connoisseurs. We were having a dinner party and my dads ipod was pretty good, he had good songs from the 60's 70's 80's 90's a little bit from 2000-2010 but I had to poke at him and his friend. There was no house music at all. They tried to tell me house music was crap and that it would never be compared to anything from the 60's to 80's the "true classics" as they put it. No fuckin way am I buying that. House music is the most positive energy music the world has ever seen. The culture behind it is love and harmony and its the future of music, it's the future of bringing people together and preaching love. The 60's had it, don't get me wrong, the 60's definitely had it, and disco was sexy, and guess what, we've now got a combination of love preaching disco and it's called HOUSE. Eat it you old farts, cause it isn't going anywhere!

I feel bad for you if you can't appreciate this song
    Thanks for feeling bad for me, the song is boring.
    House music is old, it's like, 30 years, it used to be mainstream, but now it's just, meh. There is a lot of branches from house tho, some of them are good.

By the way "true classic" is Beethoven, i suppose, not guns&roses or scorpions or w.e.

Aaand, OT, i've been at this kind of parties and haven't found anything interesting in them. Music, usually, is mainstream-popular songs, booze is crappy (often watered down so people can chug it without losing consciousness). I've been on two parties (one was ~20 people, other one was huge like the one in the video, i left the last one in ~ 2 hours after tasting beer and listening to another Darude song)
    It's not my thing, i laughed at drunk people, and (as i don't drank much on them) proceed laughing at people who did some shit at night and i told them about it and they was like "dude it wasn't me you are liar!" (one guy pissed his pants while and denied it, i found it really funny). But again, i have better ways to spend my time than drinking with mostly strangers that i have nothing common with
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-02-18 at 01:57 AM.

That's a pretty unhealthy attitude towards parenting and sexuality.

Also heteronormative bullshit.

Gonna go ahead and say due to the age of the people there you are also quite young. I think in a few years time you will realise this post makes you look kinda immature and when you go to university or group (lads) holidays abroad you will realise a rave with some young kids was nothing to be posting to a bunch of strangers on a gaming forum about.

I dont mean to belittle you in any way but once you hit your twenties and thirties i hope it still wouldn't be in your top 5 or 10. I myself went to similar things with friends and told people about it and look back now and wonder what they thought of me at the time.

ITT ravertards more furious than anti ravertards

this is why we can't have nice things and generally assume people that act like this are in fact going nowhere or not very far