im super excited for heroes but im also a little bit nervous since ive never played any kind of moba before and never had an interest in one either.

it looks like alot of fun and i said the same thing about hearthstone so im trying to be optimistic
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I'm just hoping I can cram those awesome models into a SC2 mod and remake some old WC games. I'm not sure what the appeal of MOBAs is, and most people I hear talking about them (in public, not on forums) are generally not the sort of people I want anything to do with.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    I'm just hoping I can cram those awesome models into a SC2 mod and remake some old WC games. I'm not sure what the appeal of MOBAs is, and most people I hear talking about them (in public, not on forums) are generally not the sort of people I want anything to do with.
    didnt they announce at blizzcon that they are remaking all the old warcraft 3 units for starcraft?
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    didnt they announce at blizzcon that they are remaking all the old warcraft 3 units for starcraft?
    Nope, I think you are thinking about a mod for SC2 called Warcraft: Alliance and Horde.
    You just lost The Game

demonz hunterz is too muchz liek duridz.

DURIDZ IS ONLY CLASS 4 FITE!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Nope, I think you are thinking about a mod for SC2 called Warcraft: Alliance and Horde.
    nope, they are updating the warcraft 3 units and putting them in starcraft

warcraft 3 orc heroes

The Far Seer, Shadow Hunter, Blademaster, and Tauren Chieftain Orc heroes from Warcraft III have all been remodeled and will be available for use by map developers in the StarCraft II Editor some time in 2014.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/115...2013-11-8-2013

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    You can already put WoW models into SC2. Even the current models look pretty neat as RTS units.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    demonz hunterz is too muchz liek duridz.

DURIDZ IS ONLY CLASS 4 FITE!!

We should get Demon Hunter Malfurion to pair up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    You can already put WoW models into SC2. Even the current models look pretty neat as RTS units.

- - - Updated - - -

We should get Demon Hunter Malfurion to pair up with that.
    the description for it said "but no one expected the betrayal of malfurion" or something like that so im pretty sure its hinting heavily that this is the case or blizz are just huge teases

Oh dang, what do you guys think of a Shan-do sub race for Night Elves? Antlers, Leafy hair and beards, barky skin and such?
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Brown orcs would be awesome in the Horde, never really cared for Dark Iron, but I would love Wildhammer Dwarves.

Also the Grimtotem and I would love if my Tauren would have that war paint and there if actually GOOD Grimtotem who joined the Horde by the care of Stormsong.
    Brown femal orc skins are to be added in xpan

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh dang, what do you guys think of a Shan-do sub race for Night Elves? Antlers, Leafy hair and beards, barky skin and such?
    This yes. Very much yes all the yes.

Yes.

i think thats like strictly a druid type of thing.

would be amazing as a green fire type questline though for durids.

Pardon my lorewhoring, but Shan'do is not a term used exclusively by druids. It's an honorific used by students in night elf society to refer to a teacher (it literally means honored teacher). It can also be used by non-students as a gesture of respect and admiration. Likewise, teachers may refer to their students as thero'shan (honored students).

That said, I definitely want to see druid-exclusive features. Perhaps something you get after doing a druid equivalent of the green fire questline.

Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    That said, I definitely want to see druid-exclusive features. Perhaps something you get after doing a druid equivalent of the green fire questline.
    My god. Leafy hair with flowers? Barklike skin? (For resto)
    Animal features like Malfurion has?

ALL MY WANT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan Druid. How...

Interesting.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

That could be interesting.
    ( ; , , ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    It would be the other way around. Shando Illidan is Malfurion's model for the Illidan champion in Heroes of the storm.

The other way around would be Druid Illidan; Illidan's model for the Malfurion champion. Not Demon Hunter Malfurion. Shando Illidan IS Demon Hunter Malfurion.
    ummm no?

this is illidan if in an alternate reality he became the druid and malfurion became the demon hunter.

yeah? thats saying exactly what i said.

illidan becomes the druid, malfurion becomes the demon hunter

Which is... What I also said? I don't get what you're trying to say here. This is Malfurion the Demon Hunter. All of the abilities are that of a Demon Hunter, just with Malfurion's model.
    NO IT ISNT.

this is shando ILLIDAN.

this is illidan if he became a druid instead of a demon hunter, of course the abilities are the same, its a skin, not a different character