Run 20 minute dungeon. Spend 20 minutes organizing your bags.

The Elder Bags Online.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post

The Elder Bags Online.
    I feel you. I think they intended us to not loot everything (white stuff) but I die a little bit inside whenever I don't loot everything so.... Elder Bags Online it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    I've fallen through the world once so far, after I failed to open an advanced chest. I just literally failed to open it. Didn't jump, move backwards, or anything.

I haven't been playing in Cyrodil though, I want to get to 50 before I go in there.
    That's awesome, adds extra pressure to the lockpick mini game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post

The Elder Bags Online.
    Try doing all the crafting. Managing mules is a minigame in itself. It's not unusual for me to spend at least an hour micromanaging alts before and/or after a play session.

Once I finished maxing provisioning that was a huge help. Now if I could just finish alchemy (getting held back because the waters I need are in higher level zones than I'm in) the only other one I'll have to maintain a mule for is enchanting. I don't expect I'll be done with that one for awhile.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    Yeah feels like you need an alt to keep all the food/beverage items.
    Another alt for all the runes.
    And your bank for the rest i guess.

Also what's up with my provisioning being 50 when I'm not even 20 in any other profession !

I seriously don't bother with provisioning. I just can't be arsed to loot non backpack/nightstand/insert-container-where-motifs-spawn-here after a while. But with 4 inventory full mules, an almost full bank and a main struggling for space I can see that it would get a lot more tedious.

I too gave up on provisioning in early access after figuring out how many damn ingredients they are in this game, and always having my bag full of useless ingredients that I don't need.

I also stopped looting everything in sight because there's no reason to if your not a provisionist.
    Yes you get racial motifs, but the only ones that are worth anything are the super rare ones, and once everybody has them they will be worth very little like all the other motifs.

Provisioning wasn't that bad. I had it maxed before I was level 25. A big help, of course, was being in a trade guild that freely swaps recipes through the gbank. I was already making level 25 food at level 15 and 45 by 25.

Alchemy is similarly easy if you can get the waters. I am completely stopped in my tracks until I can get T4 & T5 waters, otherwise it'd be maxed already too.

Enchanting though, ugh.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    I too gave up on provisioning in early access after figuring out how many damn ingredients they are in this game, and always having my bag full of useless ingredients that I don't need.

I also stopped looting everything in sight because there's no reason to if your not a provisionist.
    Yes you get racial motifs, but the only ones that are worth anything are the super rare ones, and once everybody has them they will be worth very little like all the other motifs.
    You can still loot nightstands backpacks and cupboards. I don't think motifs spawn anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Try doing all the crafting. Managing mules is a minigame in itself. It's not unusual for me to spend at least an hour micromanaging alts before and/or after a play session.

Once I finished maxing provisioning that was a huge help. Now if I could just finish alchemy (getting held back because the waters I need are in higher level zones than I'm in) the only other one I'll have to maintain a mule for is enchanting. I don't expect I'll be done with that one for awhile.
    I'm a Co-GM in one guild and an officer in two others. I spent probably a good half hour just stacking items in two of the guild banks. And I only worked on the materials section of the bank.

Oh, by the way, Inventory Grid View is helping immensely with inventory management. I just don't like the drop-down list the default UI is using. Too used to WoW I suppose. But, yeah, it's a lifesaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Neow View Post
    Yeah feels like you need an alt to keep all the food/beverage items.
    Another alt for all the runes.
    And your bank for the rest i guess.

Also what's up with my provisioning being 50 when I'm not even 20 in any other profession !
    But... I can't mail items to myself =-(
    If I find a way to get items to another character of mine it's going to cost WoW another raid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    But... I can't mail items to myself =-(
    If I find a way to get items to another character of mine it's going to cost WoW another raid tier.
    The bank is shared like a Stash in an action RPG. So just deposit stuff in the bank and withdraw with another character :P

Yeah I spent the first 15 mins of this game running around the starter town trying to find a mailbox to mail stuff to an alt. Good times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    Oh, by the way, Inventory Grid View is helping immensely with inventory management. I just don't like the drop-down list the default UI is using. Too used to WoW I suppose. But, yeah, it's a lifesaver.
    That... I need that.
    Damn WoW has given me so many bad habits

Quote Originally Posted by Neow View Post
    That... I need that.
    Damn WoW has given me so many bad habits
    Thats what happens when your spoiled by games with helpful UIs, they make you forget how fun it is to spend a lot of your time managing bag and bank space.

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    Thats what happens when your spoiled by games with helpful UIs, they make you forget how fun it is to spend a lot of your time managing bag and bank space.
    Actually it isn't like WoW gives you much more space than ESO. The issue is ESO gives you so much garbage to loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Actually it isn't like WoW gives you much more space than ESO. The issue is ESO gives you so much garbage to loot.
    Lol true, honestly thats my problem. I still have no idea if I need to hold on to half the stuff in my bags. Plus Skyrim gave me packrat syndrome.

We need player housing bad. I want a little house to dump all my shit in and let my housecarl deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    We need player housing bad. I want a little house to dump all my shit in and let my housecarl deal with it.
    As long as that housecarl is not Lydia.