Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    The amount of people saying he deserved it is sickening.

1. How do WE know he did it? He could have been FRAMED or the police could not be telling the whole story. Innocent men go to prison all the time.

2. No man good or evil deserve to be anally raped. If anything they deserve a quick and painless death. Quick death is what every man on this Earth deserves, good or evil.

2.5. It's not up to man to decide what is good and what is evil. In fact, there is NO SUCH THING as a evil or good person on this planet. Every man on this Earth is a product of human civilization which means you ALL are to blame for any actions done technically speaking.

2.75. If civilization declares a man "evil" or unfit for human society as what this man was accused of being. Then you give them a quick and painless death. As that what EVERY man deserves to meet in the end.

People in this thread saying this man deserved the torture he received are out of touch with reality. Regardless of if he did it or not, in the end it's a product of YOUR species civilization and in the end human kind is really the only thing to point the finger at.

TL-DR : He should have gotten a quick and painless death.
    He turned himself in, he basically admitted he did it. Not sure what more you want on this.

For a lot of people, this is just basic karma coming back, or maybe eye for an eye. However, if eye for any eye, he's already been raped, I guess the next stop is murder.

On a side note, remember this is a sickening story, so sickening that even the inmates of a Brazilian prison are sickened by this dude and that's why they are doing this to him.

He has not been convicted yet. Hes under preventive detention, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    He turned himself in, he basically admitted he did it. Not sure what more you want on this.

For a lot of people, this is just basic karma coming back, or maybe eye for an eye. However, if eye for any eye, he's already been raped, I guess the next stop is murder.

On a side note, remember this is a sickening story, so sickening that even the inmates of a Brazilian prison are sickened by this dude and that's why they are doing this to him.
    As far as the brazilian criminal law goes, legal confessions usually are not enough proof to convict someone. Also, the expert's report is not even done.

The 'Policia Civil' (investigative branch) does shit like this all the time. Last year, four guys went to prison (not jail) for supposedly raping and murdering a 14-years old girl. While in prison, they were tortured by the other inmates and one of them had an iron spike put up his ass.

Few weeks later, it was found out that the delegado(akin to police chief) covered up the real culprit.
    Last edited by Roveredo; 2014-05-02 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    I think vengeance is disgusting.

The justice system works by locking people up, to torturing them which is what this is.

This is a total failure of the justice system. Which should protect the basic human rights of prisioners, whilst keeping them incarcerated to protect society.

You can judge a society by how it treats its most vulnerable and its prisoners. This is a total failure of the sytem. Lock him up, keep him in prision, but no one, no matter what they've done, deserves this.

Human rights are just that. Applicable to everyone, not just people we like.
    somebody who rapes a baby has no rights and should be shot in the fucking head on site no questions asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    you can't save everyone, and not everyone wants to be saved sorry, sometimes you gotta get rid of the dead weight or just let it keep dragging everyone else down.

whats your solution to helping this poor rapist and murderer?
    This is Brazil so his solution is pretty irrelevant.

In civilised countries we do our best to stop abuse inside the prison system. Duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Both are horrible, but yeah he should see the other side of the fence. No pun intended.
    Must say reading this made me feel sick.

After reading through much of this thread I have come to the following conclusions:

1. Too many people think evil as deep as what was in the man who raped his 16 month old stepson can be medicated away.
    2. The man didn't deserve to be raped himself (I've got very, very strong opinions on that crime and despise it with ever fiber of my being)
    3. He should have been executed post haste and saved everyone the trouble. (This particular monster is a prime example of one who deserves it)
    4. Too many people have lost any sense of right and wrong and care way too much about what other nations might think about things.

Get with reality people. If that had been my kid, this monster never would have made it to the cops and yes I'm dead serious on that matter. There are few things I'd cross that line over and for my kid you can bet your bottom dollar I would.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    somebody who rapes a baby has no rights and should be shot in the fucking head on site no questions asked.
    If I could thumbs up this post I would as often as I could.

- - - Updated - - -

If I could thumbs up this post I would as often as I could.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

2.5. It's not up to man to decide what is good and what is evil. In fact, there is NO SUCH THING as a evil or good person on this planet. Every man on this Earth is a product of human civilization which means you ALL are to blame for any actions done technically speaking.
    Not sure if you're calling for all prisoners to be released from jail or for everyone on the planet to be put in jail.

2.75. If civilization declares a man "evil" or unfit for human society as what this man was accused of being. Then you give them a quick and painless death. As that what EVERY man deserves to meet in the end.
    What planet do you live on? Remind me not to go there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Nope. Fuckers like this deserve even worse. Hope he burns in hell after he dies from being impaled. Really hope the guards don't pussy out and protect him. Rapists DESERVE to be raped (brutally), even moreso, pedophiliac rapists who also kill their victims.

Yep. I'm pretty vengeful towards the scum of the Earth.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Truth be told, I'm a little conflicted. He did abuse and murder a child in cold blood, thus he deserves it.

but when you think that this is going to be his life for the remainder of the sentence (Possibly a life sentence), and he may probably get killed sometime in the future, you can't help but feel sorry for the guy. I guess that's what makes us human.

This may be a harsh thing to say, but i wonder if a death sentence would have been more merciful.
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted" ~Einstein
    Wish more people would take that to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by dekal View Post
    Truth be told, I'm a little conflicted. He did abuse and murder a child in cold blood, thus he deserves it.

but when you think that this is going to be his life for the remainder of the sentence (Possibly a life sentence), and he may probably get killed sometime in the future, you can't help but feel sorry for the guy. I guess that's what makes us human.

This may be a harsh thing to say, but i wonder if a death sentence would have been more merciful.
    you feel sorry for a guy who raped a baby??????? are you serious??????????? what is wrong with people today.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I feel sorry for his fate, not for the guy, should have worded it better. I guess monsters belong with monsters.
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted" ~Einstein
    Wish more people would take that to heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    you feel sorry for a guy who raped a baby??????? are you serious??????????? what is wrong with people today.
    Yes. Because he's a human being. Does he deserve death (or worse) in my eyes? Yes. But that doesn't mean I don't pity him for his current circumstances.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Yes. Because he's a human being. Does he deserve death (or worse) in my eyes? Yes. But that doesn't mean I don't pity him for his current circumstances.
    human beings dont rape 1 yr old babies.

Deleted
    This one did. You cannot dispute the fact that he is a human being, a vile and disgusting one but still a human being.

Basically.

Still would the lot of you like to personally rape this guy some more (what's left of him anyway)? Sounds like it would make you feel better about yourselves. I won't argue that he got what he deserved... but I will not be the one to wish that upon anyone. You just become the monster you detest.

As sad as it may be for many to hear this. I honestly hope they televise this throughout their country.

Yes, the men who did this are monsters themselves but they at least adhere to a code of justice that this man did not. And as sad as it is, two wrongs may not make a right, but it can make a point which in this case can be much more important. The more who see just what awaits them in prison for actions like this guy did, the more many will think twice about it, it will also get those who do it to try and cover up more but the end result will still be the same that less will attempt it as they know they will wish they were dead once the inmates find out. Even in US prisons, moles (short for molesters) are seen as less than human and treated as such and are the primary target of rapes along with the guys who come in trying to act like they are the baddest man in there.

Part of me feels sorry for this man, but the fact of the matter is he earned this for his actions and to the one who asked, yes the Death Penalty or permanent solitary confinement would be a much more merciful punishment.

A side effect of a flawed correctional system.
    However, there is not really anything they can do about it. Locking him up in solitary confinement, so he will be safe, is just as messed up. Transferring him to a different prision will not work, he will face the same thing. Even if they set him free, odds are, he will be killed for his convicted crime.

Whether or not he deserves it or not, is another question. But it does not matter, his life is pretty much crap from here on out.
    Chronomancer Club

10+ Year Old Account
    He's as human as the rest of us. It's just one can do such a thing. With the mindset of turning someone into not a human, we can go down a very dark path. "He's not human so it's ok to do whatever we want." The guy is scum and I won't shed tears but those gang rapers are just as bad if not worse.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by dekal View Post

Honestly, it is. He will be the victim of revenge wherever he does go, where people know of his convicted crime.
    Maybe he can somehow be transferred to a prison in a different country, where the inmates do not know what he did.
    Chronomancer Club

Actually they do and have though out History, I believe when Nero was killed, they took his infant child, grabbed him by his feet and swung his head against a stone wall to kill him.

He is a human, but unfortunately morality isn't a requirement to be a human. He is a human being, he just happens to also be a monster.