Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Hastily done? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to lie and slander it. Just stop lying and beating around the bush and say you don't like it.
    I do like it though. There just isn't much to it like the more fleshed out and extravagant flying animations of some of the other store mounts. Don't put words in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuda View Post
    1)It's a large build

2)Something technical is holding it up (it is Alpha after all)

3)They want to wait and release this build with the first wave of Alpha invites.

4)They wanted to wait for some particular thing to go into the build before releasing it (I.e. Female Nelf)

or any combination of the things above.
    5) They're holding the build close to their chest to unleash a slew of information to be datamined on June 3rd.

What is this large build about? Are they starting dmg/healing tuning?

It depends what you mean by dmg/healing tuning.

1. Celestalon tweeted a warning to not overreact on an upcoming build's number changes (this implies its closeish)

2. There have been a very large number of tweets regarding class changes which are new such as possible removal of Chi Torpedo and many others.

3. There apparently was a reasonably good chance of a build coming last Friday. AT this point it appears they won't release any more builds till Alpha.

- - - Updated - - -

As a note: supposedly their favorite days for builds are Tuesday/Friday.
    Last edited by Krazzorx; 2014-05-15 at 03:43 PM.

don't worry just worked out wildstar on the 3rd lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    I bet beta starts after World Cup, haha ....seriously though at this pace we get an expansion nexxt year. Why did they updated alpha so many times with new patches and now nothing more since 2-3 weeks?
    Well hoping for Beta to be started by then for a good while and a fair chance to have a Beta invite by that time

Quote Originally Posted by Paradyne View Post
    They are doing something, that is what the 5.4.8 changes to valor, upgrades & speeding up the legendary are all about.

You are meant to spend the next 5 months waiting for 6.0 grinding for valor to upgrade all your gear two more levels & getting the legendary cloak on all your alts & then grinding valor to upgrade that. If that doesn't sound attractive than I don't know what to tell you because that's what you're getting to try & keep you hanging around. Oh and of course re-starting the Recruit A Friend program to get you to aim for a pretty new mount.
    That's all well and good but once my guild kills heroic Garrosh which should be over the next few months. I am done. I could care less about alts. We all know with every expansion quest greens will replace our hard earned epics. Again just not worth it for an alt I do not use for progression raiding.

i hope they are saying that ashran will be like the old av instead of the new one thats just a pve avoid pvp race with map imbalances

Just hope we see new Build Today...otherwise I go play H1Z1 -.-^^

Deleted
    Time for Beta now, jesus... SoO will last 2,5 years

Quote Originally Posted by Ehnoah View Post
    Just hope we see new Build Today...otherwise I go play H1Z1 -.-^^
    Well, Simca seems to think there won't be another build until Alpha launches. Admittedly there is a chance for Alpha technically tomorrow though I'd personally doubt it as I have a suspicion Blizz will start hitting about it in the hours leading up to it.

Also, yesterday Simca said that they like to launch new builds for some reason on Tuesday and Friday. I don't got a clue why but.... It is what it is.
    Last edited by Krazzorx; 2014-05-15 at 04:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So more store mounts and item levels is what they will push on the 3rd huh. Man, more and more I think that this patch is actually holding the push of Alpha builds and its honestly annoying. But whatever, surely they aren't dumb enough to just do this and basicly let people forget that they actually have a freaking expansion right, right guys? Guys?!

Deleted
    Its obvious after so many years that new expansions come out the last 3 months of the year. The problem is that this tier feels like its there forever, loads of ppl taking breaks because they cba farming the same thing for 10months,including myself.

And that is because they released content earlier in this expansion. Second tier came rather fast, it should have been 2 months later compared to some many bosses and 3 different raid zones. So many ppl didn't get to clear them all. The same happened for the second, it could have lasted at least another month. From that alone they could have bought themselves 3 months of time, meaning we would now be in this situation in mid august and have to wait only a few months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Its obvious after so many years that new expansions come out the last 3 months of the year. The problem is that this tier feels like its there forever, loads of ppl taking breaks because they cba farming the same thing for 10months,including myself.

And that is because they released content earlier in this expansion. Second tier came rather fast, it should have been 2 months later compared to some many bosses and 3 different raid zones. So many ppl didn't get to clear them all. The same happened for the second, it could have lasted at least another month. From that alone they could have bought themselves 3 months of time, meaning we would now be in this situation in mid august and have to wait only a few months.
    I wonder who made these stupid decisions at Blizzard then. Your concern is perfectly legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    So more store mounts and item levels is what they will push on the 3rd huh. Man, more and more I think that this patch is actually holding the push of Alpha builds and its honestly annoying. But whatever, surely they aren't dumb enough to just do this and basicly let people forget that they actually have a freaking expansion right, right guys? Guys?!
    Well considering the last time you said that the Blizz experts said you're wrong...... (I get you're frustrated but can't really comment on something accurately which we don't know anything about)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Well considering the last time you said that the Blizz experts said you're wrong...... (I get you're frustrated but can't really comment on something accurately which we don't know anything about)
    The ''experts'' haven't exactly been always right here you know, thier word isn't gospel, I'm not saying mine is aswell. We'll see who's talking accurately in a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post

If i remember correctly all through MOP they mentioned how they were much further into developement of WOD than any other expansion previously and how they had more people working on it, it wouldnt suprise me if they honestly thought they could maintain a faster scedule hence the fast release dates of new tiers. Im guessing something just went wrong during wod developement or they were just massively off with their predictions. And now they are stuck with no content to release for a year plus but no expansion ready to deliver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    So more store mounts and item levels is what they will push on the 3rd huh. Man, more and more I think that this patch is actually holding the push of Alpha builds and its honestly annoying. But whatever, surely they aren't dumb enough to just do this and basically let people forget that they actually have a freaking expansion right, right guys? Guys?!
    5.4.8 = implementing 2 buffs, a small fix for achievement hunters (probably technically the thing that took the longest to do, although doing it allows them to solve this issue for future achievements, thus not actually wasted Dev. time), 2 mounts (1 of which at least is to be a model in Warlords.) and a couple of minor balance changes.

It's safe to say that, excluding things that needed to be worked on for the future anyway (Bigger bags achieve/pre-Shattering Ravager), 5.4.8 probably didn't eat any more than a couple of hours out of Warlords' time frame. Every new thing that isn't Alpha =/= pushing everything back 2-3 weeks.
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

Deleted
    Its something along the usual line "they failed slightly on their schedule cause of their success". Ofc that has other variables in it, like that they cant release a new tier mid Xmas cause that would bring ahem to the very top raiding guilds, and although that is a very small percentage of wow's community, its what it makes these games so competitive.

I dont see how something could have gone wrong during their WoD development. Unless they want to release a small tier or an additional mini raid like they didon wrath during march-april and it didnt go well and they changed their minds or didnt have as many resources for it without dumping on WoD development. I dont really think players would expect a new expansion release end of spring or during summer? It wouldn't be a good call imo anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    safe to assume that choppers day = no news?