Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Weird, I wonder how people would feel if it was a 62 yr old man kissing a 9 yr old girl like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Weird, I wonder how people would feel if it was a 62 yr old man kissing a 9 yr old girl like that.
    Something like this for sure:
    https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5889101568/h4411BD87/

However if its just fake one, then i dont have a problem (or ritual of some sort). Culture is culture.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

WHAT!!!. Man if the gender was reversed it would be paedophilia.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    The expression on the woman in the purple shirt in that first picture says it all as they kissed :P
    She's just jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    She's just jealous.
    Man this is another one. Imagine it, a 62 yr old man kissing a 9 yr old girl, someone comments "He's just jealous" (yes I know you're joking). People would go HAM on them.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is really old, idk why this became recent news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    If it was a 60 year old man with a 9 year old girl this thread would be locked by now due to death wishing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTophat View Post
    Apparently marrying a child is a-okay so long as you're a semi-attractive woman and the NINE YEAR OLD is 'okay' with it.

Gotta love that doublethink!

A team of Elite Internet Warriors would have been dispatched by now if this was a 62 year old man marrying a 9 year old girl, even if the details of the story where exactly the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    It's fine, it's a older woman. If it would be vice versa, hell would break loose on this world from feminazis.
    Double standards ahoy

Deleted
    Quite a looker for a 62 year old.

10+ Year Old Account
    In this thread you can play a game called "Spot the morons that didn't actually read the link and just went off the thread title and a few pictures".

It's a kid that wanted to get married to please his ancestors, so a family friend agreed to go through the ritual to make the kid happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless View Post
    I browsed through it quite fast, but what i could tell, it wasn't a "real" marriage in a way, a some kind of traditional ritual. There isn't sex involved in any way and the boy will be married to a woman of his own age when he is older.
    You do realize that in a lot of cultures, past and present, that sex really doesn't have much to do with marriage. Even in the west. Its not like people don't have sex unless they are married. Hell, even getting married because you love someone isn't always a qualify. Marriage is often used for things other than love.

Deleted
    I want off this planet. Now.

Aliens come and pick me up.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    maybe you should research the culture of africa first before you open your mouth or in this case your type on your keyboard.
    such a rich culture, i know. if only we all lived in mud huts and without medicine and had to fight animals for food, we'd certainly be in a better place.

i just don't know how i'll go on with this dry, safe house i live in and all the bottles of pills i can take when i get sick. there's just too much food too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    such a rich culture, i know. if only we all lived in mud huts and without medicine and had to fight animals for food, we'd certainly be in a better place.

i just don't know how i'll go on with this dry, safe house i live in and all the bottles of pills i can take when i get sick. there's just too much food too
    You know that Africa is a massive continent, don't you?

Have you been watching Tarzan or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You know that Africa is a massive continent, don't you?

Have you been watching Tarzan or something?
    yeah, but pretty much all of the civilized parts of africa have modern shit due to muslims or brits having a hand in it.

10+ Year Old Account

Pretty much spot on, you are clearly an expert on the African way of life. Although I didn't actually have time to bludgeon some wild animals to death for supper tonight. I had to settle for some KFC instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, but pretty much all of the civilized parts of africa have modern shit due to muslims or brits having a hand in it.
    The Muslims and Brits combined had a hand in pretty much most of Africa, so are you saying that it's all civilised and modern, or are you just randomly spewing words in the hope that something sensible eventually emerges?

Even if you can't go there, you can find out all about Africa on the internet rather than from cartoons, or films, or wherever it was that you got your information from.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    Pretty much spot on, you are clearly an expert on the African way of life. Although I didn't actually have time to bludgeon some wild animals to death for supper tonight. I had to settle for some KFC instead.
    Did you fight the chicken?

Deleted
    Not a lot of people actually read the article, most just posted on the topic name...

My reaction.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

10+ Year Old Account
    Pedophilia at its finest, and gender biasness also at its finest. She deserves the worst treatment for a pedophile. If roles were reversed, the man would be dead through the amount of death threats given. But, hey, since its a woman :

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lince View Post
    Not a lot of people actually read the article, most just posted on the topic name...
    To be fair, the article itself was a bit boring and didn't have any juicy news in it (lady does something nice for child of family friend...whoopdedoo), whereas the headline had a bit of drama.